05 - A confession

IT'S CALLED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hyun, are you mad?" Sunggyu asked as he and Woohyun having a breakfast.

 

After what happen last week, they barely see each other. It's like Woohyun's trying to avoid meeting him.

 

"About what?"

 

"About last week."

 

Woohyun looked on Sunggyu. "Why would i get mad? I won't force you if you don't want me to."

 

'It's not that i don't want you to touch me. It's because i need to know that you're doing it because you love me, not just using me to forget him.' Sunggyu looked down. He sighed. He didn't dare to say it. 

 

Woohyun already save his life, and took him to live with him without ask anything in return. So, how can he ask for more? Asking for Woohyun's love? He knows his place. And if Woohyun really love him, he should confessed it last week, instead of saying 'Nevermind' when he stop Woohyun from undressed him.

 

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu that seem to lost in his own thought.

 

"Huh? Nothing." Sunggyu said. 

 

"You look disturbed. Are you sure, you're okay?" Woohyun sounds worried.

 

"I'm...fine." Sunggyu get up from his seat with the dishes.

 

"Gyu, if you need anything, just ask me, okay? I hate to see you like this." Woohyun said.

 

Sunggyu stop his way to the sink. "Hate to see me like what, Hyun?" 

 

"Nothing." Woohyun continued his breakfast.

 

Sunggyu sighed. 'What does he want exactly? Aish...' Sunggyu washed the dishes in frustrated. 'Is it hard for him to say that he loves me, IF he really loves me. And if he doesn't love me, why he still keeping me here? He should divorced me cause i'm safe now. He has settled my dept, so no one's gonna hurt me anymore. So, why wouldn't he divorce me? Maybe i should ask him that. Wait...if he really want to get divorce, what should i do next? I have nowhere to go. I...' Sunggyu's hand stop doing the dishes. He stared blankly on the wall. And slowly his tears began to appear. 'I'll be alone again, just like before i met him. My life would be empty.'

 

"I like to stay here...with him. But i have no reason to stay here anymore, unless he let me, which he wouldn't. Why would he let me to stay here with him? He's not in love with me. Oh, gosh...how i hate this feeling." he wiped his tears. "So, this is one sided love feel like. It's so hurt." Sunggyu mumbled unconciously.

 

And his mumbling, unexpectedly, heard by Woohyun that standing behind him.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter