Let's start all over again...

Cuz I Love You

Cherry looks at Jeongmin, confused. She really has no idea about this guy in front of her, and she feels really guilty for not recognizing him. She seems to be important for him, since he seems to be hurting a lot. He is staring at her so intently that she feels a bit awkward. But she doesn't dislike it. There is something about his presence that makes her heart calm and warm. She can feel a strong connection between them, but she just doesn't know what. She feels frustrated herself.

Jeongmin sighed. He turns to the door and steps outside to call the doctor. He can just press the button insde the room if he wanted to, but he just wants to get out of that room for a while, to get some air. He can't stay there for long if Cherry can only stare at him with that kind of look. He walks slowly to the receptionist to notify that Cherry is awake. He sighed over and over again, feeling his chest heavy.

Jeongmin comes back not long after with the doctor following him from behind. He then gets out again remembering that he should call her family, saying someting to them before stepping out.

The doctor smiles at Cherry. "Hi, Cherry. How are you feeling?" the doctor said nicely. Cherry replies him with a smile and a cheerful "I'm feeling great!" that makes the doctor smiles even wider. The doctor then checks her condition and his facial expression shows a great satisfaction, notifying that her condition is great.

"What year is today, Cherry?" the doctor asked. Cherry seems to be thinking for a while before she answers. "Is it year 2010?" She said unsure. The doctor's facial expression changes a bit hearing her answer. It's clearly 2013 now. But the doctor smiles again at her.

"I see." He said. "And you are here because you just got a brain surgery for your tumor, if you are wondering." The doctor said again with the most reassuring smile plastered on his face. He talked with her again for a while to check her memories, then he said his greeting before he left. "He is such a nice doctor." Cherry said to herself, smiling. Jeongmin then steps in the room with a smile on his face. She can see that he is trying to be happy. That smile, she can tell, is not a happy smile, but like a sad, forced smile.

"Do we really know each other? Are you my schoolmate? Are we in the same class? But I never see you in my class. I know all the students in class 9A." Cherry said, mentioning her class when she was a 9th grader. That was when she hasn't even met Jeongmin. "Or are you a friend from my highschool?" She asked again. By now Cherry has figured that she lost some of her memories. The doctor told her that she got brain surgery and it's 2013 now, which means she would be a 12th grader. She needs to find those memories of three years, which she knows won't be back to her. But at least, she wants to hear the stories.

Jeongmin sighed looking at her. "Actually, I'm your boyfriend." He said bluntly, but immediately continues when he sees Cherry's eyes bulge out. "Look, I can understand if you might see me as a creep but it is the truth. we've been going out since the 10th grade, February 14th, 2011 to be exact, on valentine's day. I was the one who asked you out." Jeongmin said not giving any chance for Cherry to speak. He doesn't want to scare Cherry off but he needs to tell everything. He needs to get Cherry to remember him.

"I have a boyfriend?" Cherry asked in barely a whisper. She looks at Jeongmin intently, inspecting all the features of his face, body, everything. She has a boyfriend but she doesn't remember him. How much does it hurt for him? And for this thought alone, her heart hurts, sending tears to pool in her beautiful eyes. Jeongmin looks a bit surprised seeing a drop of tear suddenly falls down her cheek. He walks closer to her and wipes that away, looking at her lovingly.

"It's okay if you don't remember me. We can work it out. We can start over again if you really can't remember. We will make new memories." Jeongmin said sweetly making Cherry's heart filled with warm feeling. She doesn't know him, but she feels comfortable around him. Her heart reacts to his presence, to his words, to him. She smiles at him.

"I don't know you, but my heart reacts to you. My brain forgot you, but, I guess, my heart doesn't." She said, reaching her hand to touch his face. Jeongmin grabs her hand on his cheek, closing his eyes, feeling her touch. "What is your name, by the way?" Cherry asked, making Jeongmin smiles, opening his eyes. "I'm Jeongmin. Lee Jeongmin. Nice to meet you, Cherry-ah." He said, both hands reaching for her cheeks. "Nice to meet you, too, Lee Jeongmin." She said, before letting Jeongmin closes the gap between them and plants a sweet, loving kiss on her cherry lips.

Cherry doesn't refuse. She doesn't back out. Her heart reacts to him and believes him. That's all it takes for them to start all over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: it's finally done!!! yaaayy~~ hehe

sorry if it's not up to expectation. I don't want to make it longer.

and sorry for not updating for a long time.

I hope you guys enjoy the story.. :)

and, please, do check out my other stories...hehe

comments are really really reaaaaaaally loved!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!^^