Can you do it for me?

Cuz I Love You

Cheonsa doesn't know what else to do. Jeongmin is now sitting at the back seat, leaving his car at the fruit store. It would be much better if he took his car with him. she could ask Jinki to drive fast and leave Jeongmin behind. He still hasn't been told where Cherry is hospitalized either.

It's all his fault! Aish~ big mouth! she said in her head as she throws a deadly glare toward her boyfriend. Jinki flinched at her glare. "Sorry." he mouthed, throwing an apologetic look at her. She sighed at him and turned her head away from him, setting her sight at the road outside. She is too weak to actually be angry at him for a long time. She can't stand it. She loves him too much, that's why. And in times like this, she hates her feeling.

"Nuna, correct me if I'm wrong, but based on my speculation, Cherry is having a serious illness and that's why she broke up with me. Am I right?" Jeongmin finally spoke making both Jinki and Cheonsa stare at him through the rear mirror. He is hoping. Hoping that what he said just now were all true. Hoping that it is the reason why Cherry wanted ta break up. Hoping that Cherry doesn't love him anymore is not true.

"You know, sometimes I'm quite amused with the confidence you have about my sister's feeling for you. It's like you are always sure that Cherry will always love you with all her heart and there is no way to change her feeling toward you. And you know what? You are always right about your confidence." Cheonsa sigh after she said it all. She is happy that Jeongmin is smart enough to guess or maybe he just has so much confidence and faith toward Cherry. And she knows, only by a small glace to his eyes, that he, indeed, loves her sister so much.

Jeongmin's lips stretch and form a smile. Yes, he is happy. He is happy only at the thought that Cherry still loves him dearly. He can't imagine how he can live with merely the thought that Cherry doesn't love him anymore. These past two days he has been living were like a hell to him.

Finally they arrived at the hospital after what seemed like a very long drive. Cherry-ah. Jeongmin calls in his head as he stares the building in front of him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jeongmin stepped inside Cherry's room. She is sleeping like a baby. Her face is so peaceful but a little pale. Jeongmin face turns sad and his eyes start to get watery looking at a weak body in front of him. Cherry suddenly frown in her sleep making Jeongmin walks even closer to the bed, to her.

"Jeongmin-ah, I'm sorry. I love you." Cherry mumbled and a drop of tear fell from her closed eyes. Jeongmin flinched and walks even closer. He touched her face and wiped away the tears. He looks sadly at her. "You are so mean. How can you just dump me like that? How can you make me think that you don't love me anymore? How can you let me hate you? Don't you know that I will surely blame myself if I ever let myself leave you in times like this? I want to be by your side when you are happy, sad, healthy, sick or even dying. I want to be your source of strength. I want to be with you until death breaks us apart. I can put up with everything as long as I can stay by your side as long as time allows me. And believe me, you will get through this and we will be happy again. Arasseo?" tears are streaming down his cheeks as he said his long speech. His eyes and hand never leave her face. He misses her so much that it is suffocating him. He lowers his head and steal a kiss from her, long and deep, making her flinched and shut her eyes open. With a swift move, Jeongmin wipes his tears away and there, their eyes meet. Shock can be seen clearly in Cherry's eyes as Jeongmin stare at her with so much love.

"Jeongmin-ah. What are you doing here?" Cherry's voice trembles as she speaks. She is confused and shocked. But she is also happy that Jeongmin is here. Maybe I am dreaming. She thought to herself.

"What do you mean what I am doing here? My girlfriend is sick and as a good boyfriend that I am, I'm here to take care of you. And no, you are not dreaming." Jeongmin said as if he can read her mind. He smiles as he pinched her cheecks to make sure to her that she is not dreaming. Cherry whispers an 'ouch!' as he did that. "Don't you ever do that again! You hear me? You can never be out of my sight if I don't allow you. Arasseo?" Cherry looked dumbfounded at Jeongmin's words. She is speechless. Jeongmin is here claiming himself to be her boyfriend when they actually broke up two days ago. What is this nonsense?

"I don't want you to be here. Who allows you to enter my room without my permission?" She said coldly, still putting up an act.

"Still playing hard to get, eh? Okay. Count me in your game then." Jeongmin said with his all smiley eyes filled with only love. Cherry looks even more dumbfounded. What is he saying? Is he crazy? And then it finally hit her, hard. They are now in a hospital, in her room. There's only one thing possible that explains why Jeongmin is here, in front of her.

He knows. "How? Who told you?" Cherry asked in merely a whisper. Jeongmin chuckled as he takes his hands off her face, and turns his gaze at the window where he can see the view outside. "Well, nobody in particular. But with their help, this smart brain of mine can think and eventually, found out the truth." he smiled at here. So sincere, so full of love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Jagi-ah, time to eat." Jeongmin came back with a tray of food on his hands. He sat himself beside the bed and took the plate of food and put the tray on the table beside the bed. "Now, pray before you eat." he said again after he made Cherry and himself comfortable on their positions. Cherry nodded and bowed her head to pray.

"Give it to me. I can eat by myself." She asked after she said her 'amen' as she reach out to take the plate. Jeongmin smiled and caught her hands and put them on her lap. "Let me take care of you?" he said in a questioning but demanding tone.

Cherry sighed to herself and let him feed her. Her fort had been broken by Jeongmin in merely an hour. She melted with his care and love toward her. Even if she hurt him, he came to her without hatred and takes a good care for her. She is happy about that but the other part of her heart is sad. Sad that she will soon leave this guy she loves so dearly. Her heart is aching every time she remembers it.

"Why? Why did you come? Why didn't you just leave me? You know I'm dying but you still came. Why? Why are you so stupid? I will leave you either way." Jeongmin sighed. It's the 5th time today she asked him about that.

"Cherry-ah, we talked about this over and over again. You will make it through. You can make it through. That tumour in your head will be successfully removed by next next week and you will be healthy again. Now, aaaahhh~" Jeongmin took a spoonfull of food and lead it to Cherry's mouth.

"But the possibility is small. It's only 10%." she said not caring about the food and refused to eat it. Jeongmin sighed again, putting the spoon down on the plate. "You know that most people say that the posibilities of people succeeding an operation can increase by their willingness to? So, please, you have to be strong. And please, you need to have that willingness. You have to live. Can you do it for me?" Jeongmin said pleading. He fixed his eyes on hers, searching for a yes. And at that she nodded. "Thank you." he whispered and then kissed her on her forehead. "Now, you have to eat." he grabbed the spoon again and brought it to , which she accepted willingly. "And beside, even if that 10% wouldn't happen, I don't want to hate you and regret it later. It's better if I love you until your last breath. Even if it hurts, at least I will never regret it." he smiled at her and continued his long speech. "But I believe that 10% will happen. I believe in the God. I believe the doctors will do their best with the operation. And I believe in you. I believe you can make it through and you will be back to me.“ and with that, he closed the gap between them, kissing her again, long and deep, for the second time today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N

hi, I’m back!! hehe it’s been such a very long time, isn’t it? sorry ro keep you waiting.

but well, here it is.........planning to end this story soon..perhaps, 2 or 3 more chapters?^^

thanks for reading..comments are loved! ^^