who is this?

you into me, me into you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiwon has made plans to go out to eat and shop with Wonyoung tonight. And, of course, she couldn't refuse. Rei was invited too, but she declined since she had plans with another friend.

This friend is a woman named Kim Dayeon, who Rei has known since high school. They have gotten closer recently and Dayeon just had a breakup with her longtime girlfriend Chaehyun, so Rei decided to spend some time with her today to cheer her up.

The two friends walk around the shopping center together, enjoying their time together. Wonyoung hardly ever gets one of Jiwon or Rei alone, so she thought it was nice to. Maybe she will mention things she would not in front of Rei.

Wonyoung has been holding herself back from bringing this up as they shopped, but now she feels like she can't hold it in anymore.

"How are you holding up?" Wonyoung asks curiously. "It's been around two weeks since I last asked you."

"It's all gotten much better, the pregnancy at least," Jiwon answers with a small smile. "I haven't dealt with morning sickness since back then and I feel like I am free to eat all of my favorite foods again," she admits happily.

"That's good to hear!" Wonyoung smiles back, locking an arm with Jiwon's. "But you're suggesting that there is something that hasn't gotten better. What's going on?" She asks, her voice filled with concern for her friend.

Jiwon lets out a heavy sigh.

"Rei has been doing things without inviting me recently," Jiwon admits as she looks down at her own feet as they walked. "Sometimes she doesn't even tell me where she's going. She just goes," she mentions. "We used to do almost everything together. If one of us was invited to do something, the other would tag along if they could. She deeply apologizes every time... but at this point it has repeated so many times that it has become worrying. Don't you agree this is strange?"

"Woah, very strange," Wonyoung responds as her eyes widen slightly. "That doesn't sound like Rei at all."

"I know..." Jiwon sighs. "She keeps trying to hide stuff from me and I have no idea why. It started once we found out I was pregnant. I tried to talk to her about it a few times but she refused each time. I have no idea what is going on," she admits as she meets Wonyoung's gaze again. "What if I did or said something to upset her?"

Wonyoung shakes her head.

"I doubt it. Even then, I don't know why she wouldn't want to talk it out with you if that is the case," Wonyoung responds. "Something is definitely wrong and it probably is not even your fault."

"What if she's overwhelmed with the pregnancy and all? What if she lied to me about wanting to be ready to have a baby this whole time?" Jiwon's mind whirs as she tries to think of different possibilities.

"I think she would be honest about it if she felt that way. Especially since I know you two have been trying to start a family for a long time now," Wonyoung assures Jiwon. "It is weird though. I say you should keep trying to talk to her about it. Maybe one day she'll feel bad about it and give in."

"Thanks, though I'm still real worried about it all," Jiwon smiles at Wonyoung as the two of them head out of the shopping center and into the darkness of night.

"It's no problem. We're friends, so of course I want to help you out. Also, you and Rei were good help when I was going through everything with Yujin a few years ago, so I feel obligated to repay you," Wonyoung gives her a small smile. "Have you brought this up to your mothers yet? They might be able to give you some good advice," Wonyoung suggests.

"No... that might be a good idea," Jiwon responds with a small sigh. "Mama Hyunjung has told me that she was worried that Mama Juyeon was hiding things from her before, so maybe that would be a really good idea."

"See? I'm surprised you haven't said anything to them before!" Wonyoung responds as they stop in their tracks and she rests her hand on Jiwon's shoulder.

"I just..." Jiwon sighs. "Want them to think Rei and I's relationship is perfect."

"No relationship is completely perfect," Wonyoung reminds Jiwon as she looks directly into her eyes. "Heck, I have disagreements with Yuna sometimes and I know for a fact Yujin and Gaeul have had disagreements and arguments before."

"I suppose you're right.." Jiwon nods.

"Well... goodbye Jiwon. I had fun today and hopefully everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter