prologue.

you into me, me into you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rei and Jiwon are both filled with so much anxiety right now.

The two of them have been trying so hard to conceive for months now. It has gotten to be point where they have started to worry about their fertilities. It doesn't help that their best friend Wonyoung keeps asking them when they're going to start a family either.

Their relationship has been very slow-paced, at least compared to their friends Yujin and Gaeul's relationship, who they both met through Wonyoung. The two of them started dating nine years ago, when they were both around the age of sixteen. The two of them crushed on each other much longer than that, which both of them were too afraid to confess.

Eventually, Rei was the one to finally confess, and was relieved when Jiwon returned fhe feelings.

Despite dating for so long, they have only gotten married three years ago. Just like with the confession, they were both just too afraid to propose. Mostly just afraid of the possibility of the other declining, but also afraid of one of Rei's biggest dilemmas...

Commitment.

So, for a while, the two of them were hesitant to start a family. They wanted to enjoy the married life alone for a while before having to deal with a child too. Gaeul, Yujin, and their daughter Hyunseo is a prime example. They did not waste any time waiting.

Part of it was fear too. They worry that they would not be a good parent or be ready for the responsibilities and cost that come with a child.

But, about a year ago, they decided that they would give it a shot soon. So, for the past few months, they have been trying with no luck. At this point, they worry if at least one of them is infertile.

But right now is their best shot.

Jiwon has been feeling a little ill as of late, often waking up feeling nauseous and not wanting to eat any breakfast. This immediately was a sign for the couple, so today they ran out to get some pregnancy tests.

Now, they are impatiently waiting for the results for the first test.

Jiwon lets out a deep breath, her nausea doubling due to anxiety. Rei keeps an arm wrapped around Jiwon as they look down at the stick, waiting for the results to show. Jiwon twitches anxiously, whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter