I’LL BE THERE

I’LL BE THERE

 

 

“I’ve to go now. Manager oppa already wait for me at the ground floor”.

“Don’t you want to stay longer?”

“I can’t, Kyu. I’ve early morning shoot tomorrow. I can’t be late”. Kyuhyun gives her a tight hug, not letting her go. He looks at Victoria. Grabbing her face closer, he plants a soft kiss on hers. Then, he kisses her forehead and her lips again. Not satisfied.

“Can you let me go now?”

“Okay… okay… Your drama will stop by the end of April, right?”

“Ne. Kyu, Thanks for the tee”.

 

 

Both of them can’t sure what will happen in the future. They do know that life can’t be predicted. All they know are their love are real.

 

*** I already arrived in Shenzhen. All the best for your concert! *** She sends the message.

*** Arasseo! Don’t forget to eat dinner, Qian.***

*** Arasseo ***

 

The next concert has been started. Kyuhyun… by other sides, he feels great because he meets Victoria even in a short moment. But on the other sides, he feels hurt in his heart. He can’t always be by her sides. Tonight, he will do the best for ELF.

 

“I’m gonna tease Kyuhyun, tonight”. Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk.

“What did you plan?”

“You just wait”.

 

 

Donghae holds a picture of Victoria in one of their performance.

“This is what you’ve prepared?” Eunhyuk asked him after a moment.

“No. I didn’t prepare this. A fan gave me just now. Did you see Kyuhyun’s face after he saw me held Vic’s picture?”

“Yeah! His face gotten red and fierce! But how do you know a fan will give you the picture?”

“Last night, I saw haetoria’s picture and banner. Can’t you believe that? So, I thought I’ll get to see it again tonight. I’m really lucky”.

“Hyung! We need to talk”. Kyuhyun is walking towards them.

“You’re meat dead, Hae!” Eunhyuk said to him. ‘Kyu gonna punch you. Beware!” Donghae just smiles because he didn’t scare to the dongsaeng at all.

 

“Hyung, your performance was great tonight. I really thank to you. But, can you give me back that picture?” Kyuhyun put his hand inside the pocket and the other hand demands an answer for his hyung.

“Ara. I’ll give you”.

“Thanks”. Without looking back at his hyungs, Kyuhyun just walking forwards.

“It’s rare”. Sungmin suddenly appeared from nowhere.

“Yeah! I thought he gonna punches or kicks me but he just walks like that”.

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

“Why did he hold Qian’s pic? It should be me”.Kyuhyun saw Donghae hyung hold Victoria’s picture. He felt angry because he can’t hold her picture. If he did that, it will create a fan war.

 

 

The concert already ends. It’s time for their rest before going back to Korea tomorrow. Kyuhyun feels the urge to call Victoria. He needs to hear her voice.

 

He smiles as he hears the caller ringtone, ‘Isn’t She Lovely’.

“Annyeong haseyo, nugu?” Victoria has been slept. She didn’t take look at the caller’s name.

“It’s me, Qian. Already sleep?”

“Ne. Just a while ago. Did you’ve fun in the concert?” With the husky voice she has, it makes Kyuhyun miss her more.

“I’ve done my best. Qian…..” Kyuhyun stops in the middle of the talk.

“Kyu… are you still there?”

“I’m still here. I want to hear your voice. Can you tell me a story? No! I want you to talk anything. I don’t mind”.

“What’s wrong, Kyu?”

“I just miss you badly. When we can meet each other back? Will you join us in next Super Show concert?”

“Too much questions, Kyu. Which one should I answer first?”

“Qian…..” Before Kyuhyun can talk more, Victoria cuts him.

“Kyu…. Do you believe in fate? Because I do. I trust you in whatever you do. I believe you’re like that too. Will you be there for me?” Victoria asked in a soft voice. Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

“I always be there for you, Qian. Since the first time we met, I know that you’re my fate”.

“Is it true? Is this one of your prank?” She released a cute laugh.

“I know you’re curious about this. Actually, I fall for you because of your forehead and your eyes”.

“My eyes? Why?”

“Because they’re too big and sparkle. They hurt my eyes”.

“Yah!! So, are you blaming my eyes?”

“It’s not like that. I’m telling you the truth. Your eyes are really attractive. No one in SM has the eyes as big as you. Thanks to your forehead and eyes, I fall in love to you”.

“Really? You compliment me too much”.

“I know”. He laughs.

“You….”

“Don’t be mad, you will get wrinkles then”.

 

 

 

The talk has been almost 2 hours between them. It satisfies Kyuhyun much more than he thought. Victoria didn’t give any hints to stop the call. She allows him to speak and steal her rest time. She knows a thing. Kyuhyun will always be there for her. Kyuhyun knows that his Qian will always be there for him even in a hard time. It’s same like once he got the unforgettable accident back then. She’s the one who gives him a hope.

 

 

The time we ran through, our journey to tomorrow
We don’t talk a lot, just set our sights on our own destination
We may get lost for a moment but there’s always a path there
There’s no goal that can’t be reached.

What is waiting on that stage I saw in the distance?

The seed I planted in my heart will surely grows a bud one day
as I ponder on sleepless nights alone

I realize that
There is no mistake for loving you.

 

 

END……

 

 

*** It's already end. I would like to thank annyone who reads and comments this ff.

I would like to apologize for my mistake.