Part 3 : I Hope I Can See You The Whole Time

I’LL BE THERE

 

 

“Yah! Come back here”. Victoria releases her body from Kyuhyun and runs slowly inside the room with her wounded feet. Kyuhyun stands up to catch her.

“Oppa… You want your birthday present?

Kyuhyun grabs her hand and pulls her body to himself after catching her in the whole room.

“You run so fast instead with the wounded feet?” He holds her shoulder softly and flips her bangs.

“What do you want to do?”

“Just to check how beautiful forehead that do you have”. Victoria allowed that until Kyuhyun smirked and kissed her forehead again. “Kyu….” Kyuhyun then kissed her nose to the cheek.

“I miss you Qian”. His lips already touched her lips. They kissed for a while and they broke it so that they can’t proceed the way they spent this moment. They already promised that they can’t make a love making before they get marry. So, before the unconsciousness of the excitement can go any further, they stopped it.

 

“Where’s my present?” Kyuhyun asked. It should be Victoria who should ask her present because her birthday was earlier than Kyuhyun.

“I didn’t prepare anything for you”. Kyuhyun pouted. They already sat on the sofa.

“I didn’t prepare anything for you too. I’ve no time to buy anything”.

“Yah! How could you?” Victoria stared at Kyuhyun fiercely.

“You didn’t say that you gonna come here. That’s why I didn’t prepare anything”.

“At least you’ve something for me. Issh!” Victoria moved her body to the other side.

“Then, give me one first”. Victoria can’t hold longer then she goes to her bag and picks up something. She hides it behind her back.

 

“It’s for you! Huh!” Then, she sits back next to Kyuhyun.

“That’s why I love you so much, Qian”. He gives a tight hug until Victoria out of breath.

“Kyu… I can’t breathe”

“That’s my birthday present for you”.

 

 

“I’m already sleepy. Can we continue our chat tomorrow, ok?”

“Just a few minutes more?”

“I can’t even open my eyes, Kyu. I want to sleep here”.

“Here?”

“Yeah! On the sofa. You can sleep on the bed. Don’t argue with me because I already set my mind to sleep here”. She walks to the bed and picks one of the pillows. “Can I take this?”

“Qiannie! You want to make me a worst guy ever? Sleep on the bed right now! I’ll sleep on this sofa”. He pulls the pillow from Victoria but she grabs it back. “No one will know that I sleep on the sofa instead of you sleep on the bed”.

“Qiannie…”

“I just want to sleep here. Can I?”

 

 

Kyuhyun can’t sleep well. He feels bad of letting Victoria sleeps on the sofa. He moves his body to the left, to the right and to the left again. After thinking too much, he wakes up and goes closer to the sofa. “How could you sleep so soundly, Qiannie? You must be so tired after filming that drama”.

Kyuhyun knows what he should do. He lifts Victoria up from the sofa slowly and put her on the bed carefully. “Don’t worry, Qian. I won’t do anything to you”. He pulls the blanket over her body and sleeps next to her. He brushes her silky hair and touches her soft cheeks. “You’re too beautiful, Qian”. Kyuhyun pulls Victoria by the waist until their bodies closer to each other.

 

Qian… I left your birthday gift in Korea. How could I forget your birthday? You already told me that you can’t come here. That’s why I left it. I’m sorry because I lied to you earlier”.

He talks to himself.

Kyuhyun kisses Victoria forehead once again.

“I hope I can see you the whole time”. Kyuhyun whispered to Victoria’s ear. She already sleeps completely.

                                            

To be continued.............

 

*** short update  =(  sorry guys

*** i miss f(x) badly !

*** Victoria can't join SS4 Taiwan, Macau, Thailand ? Paris ?

comment please.......