part 1 : It's a surprise

I’LL BE THERE

 

 

 

 

“U won’t come?” Kyuhyun released a deep sigh.

“I can’t Kyu. The drama schedules are really packed. Moreover, Shenzhen is quite far from Taiwan”.

“I hope you can come but what can I do? You’re really busy. We’ve never seen almost 2 weeks since the last time”.

“I know. I’m sorry, Kyu”.

“So, I guess I’ve to celebrate my birthday alone”.

“Suju oppas will be there for you. Amber and Sulli will be there too. You won’t be alone”.

“It’s different, Qian”.

 

After a long chat they ended the call. Kyuhyun was in a bad mood. He started to play games by himself. “ Why did this game is no fun at all”. Kyuhyun threw the game remote onto the floor, made the hyungs surprised at his actions. He lost in all games.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Donghae asked Ryeowook.

“I don’t know. I guess it’s because of Vic. She can’t come with Amber and Sulli. Kyu hasn’t see her about 2 weeks. That’s why he really hopes that Vic can come to Taiwan”.

“She’s really busy filming her drama… but how come Zhoumi can join us?” Henry responds to Ryeowook.

“You have a point but I don’t know about that. Maybe Zhoumi gets a special case”. Ryeowook explained.

 

 

 

1st Februari 2012…. 11.50 p.m.

 

“Ha luo!”Kyuhyun greets.

“Annyeong!” Responds Victoria

“How have you been?”

“I’m fine and you?”

“Not very well because I can’t reach to my favorite ‘song’.  It’s hard to get ‘it’ here”. Understand of Kyuhyun’s words, she just stays silent. Don’t know what to say.

“Qian? Are you still there?”

“Errmmm…..”

“What do you wish for your birthday present? Even though I can’t give you at this time but when I’ve the time, we’ll meet again”. Kyuhyun already has a birthday present for her but he just wants to ask her desire.

“I want nothing Kyu…..” She slowly talks like a sad person.

“Mwo?

 

The talk has been not so much in a happy way at all. Victoria wants to meet him. Kyuhyun wants to meet her but both of them can’t. What can they do? What can others do?

 

 

Victoria got a shoot early in the morning. She’s really a professional. Her heart and her mind were in a different place but she can manage herself to shoot those scenes.  The shoots took a break at noon.

 

 

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Song Qian! Happy birthday to you!

The drama crews and the fans are cheering and clapping for her.

“Song Qian, you need to blow the candle”. One of the crews tells her.

“Don’t forget to make a wish”. The drama director follows up.

 

Victoria closes her eyes, making her wish in front of them. “I wish I can be always together with Kyuhyun and he’ll never leave me” Victoria says in her heart.  She blows the candle and everyone claps and wishes her a very good wishes.

 

“Song Qian! Come here. I want to tell you something”. The director motions her to come next to him.

“I want to give a special holiday today. Do you want it or not”.

“Are you sure, boss?” Victoria calls the director, boss.

“Just say ‘yes’ or I’ll take it back”.

“I accept it but how long?”

“We’ll start our next shooting on 4th February in the morning”.

“Thank you. I really appreciate it”. Victoria just smiles widely as she can imagine how Kyuhyun will reacts when she makes a surprise visit to Taiwan”.

 

 

“Annyeong! Amber….. I’m on my way to Taiwan right now. Can you manage that Kyuhyun won’t know about my plans. I want to give him a surprise. Tell Sulli about this, ok?”

“You’ll come here? Will you join tonight’s concert?”

“I can’t”.

“Oh! It’s ok”.

“I already told my plan to Ryeowook and he promised me to keep the secret. I’ll sleep with you in the hotel. How is it?”

“That’s cool. Ssul misses you so much”.

 

 

“Oppa… how’s my appearance? Did I look like f(x) Victoria?” Victoria asks her manager oppa who comes along with her.

“It’s really weird you know. How come f(x) Victoria wears this type of clothes? And this wig? I can’t believe it myself”. Manager oppa shakes his head and Victoria just laughs at him.

 

 

They reach the concert arena just before an hour before Super Junior can start their first day of SS4 Taiwan concerts. They don’t have the tickets but they can see from the backstage. It’s lucky because they’re SM family. They’re free to get in. No one can’t recognize f(x) Victoria because she’s now the manager oppa’s assistant.

 

“Where are you unnie? Have you already here?” Sulli makes a call.

“I’m already here with manager oppa at the backstage”.

“Ok. See you there”.

 

 

Kyuhyun asks the f(x) manager. “Hyung, how many managers that f(x) has here?”

“Only me and the make-up artists. The other managers take care of Krystal, Luna and Vic are not here. Why?”

“But I saw one of other f(x) managers a while ago”.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m pretty sure, hyung. He’s the one that in charge of Victoria’s schedule”.

“Maybe you get it wrong, that manager is still in Shenzhen”. The manager gets fluster as Kyuhyun already saw his co-worker in f(x).

“Ermm… nevermind”. Maybe I mistook him.

 

 

From the backstage, Victoria watches all of Super Junior performances with her manager. Sometimes, Amber and Sulli come to join them.

 

 

*** I already planned something for you and Kyu ***

(Ryeowook gave a text message)

*** What’s that ***

(Victoria replied to him back)

*** It’s a surprise ***

 

SS4 on the first day already ended, Super Junior members and f(x) members are planning to take their rest in the hotel room.

“Sulli-ah… I guess you and Amber will sleep by yourself tonight”. Eunhyuk whispers to Sulli as Amber can hear him.

“What do you mean, oppa?” Amber raises her eye brow.

“We’ve a plan with your Vic and Kyu”. Donghae puts his arm around Amber shoulder.

 

By the meantime, Victoria is already sits on the sofa, waiting for Kyuhyun. The light is turned off in the hotel room.

When they will come back from the concert? It’s already 1 hour! Kyu’s birthday countdown is nearer”. Victoria mumbles to herself. At this time, the others are in the lift to their hotel room. Kyuhyun takes off his cell phone and makes a call. He gets no answer. “She already sleeps?” He thought that he’ll call her for the second time.

“Ottoke? Kyu calls me. I need to turn off the cell phone right now”.

Mwo? It’s turned off?” Kyuhyun holds his cell phone tightly. The boys and the girls are on the hall way to their room.

“Kyu, you can go to the room first. We’ve something to do in Zhoumi and Siwon’s room first. We’ll be back. Don’t forget to lock the door before you sleep, ok!” Ryeowook just tells Kyuhyun without Kyuhyun didn’t realize what did Ryeowook said. He just nodded lazily.

Kyuhyun really want to ask Zhoumi about Victoria but he didn’t get a proper time tonight. They’re too busy preparing the concert performances.

 

“Have a good night oppa!” Sulli talks half shouted.

“Ne! Good night too”. Kyuhyun makes his way to the room.

He slides the door entrance card key slowly and opens the door. The room is really dark but the dim light from the end angle of the room gives him a way to the main light switch. But before he can switch on the light, he …………………………..

 

 

how's the first part ?