Part 2 : My forehead or ?

I’LL BE THERE

 

 

 

He slides the door entrance key card slowly and opens the door. The room is really dark but the dim light from the end angle of the room gives him a way to the main light switch. But before he can switch on the light, he smells some smokes from the room. Without any further delay, he switches on the light because he thinks that something is burning in the room. After a while, he sees a similar figure from the back and he only sees the back of that person. The sofa hides the body.

“Who’s there? How come you enter the room?” Kyuhyun asked with a husky voice.

 

Flashback

Why did Ryeowook gave me such a complicated lighter to use? I have to make the candles light on. The cake should have the candles on”. So, Victoria took a piece of paper to help her while the room still dark without the light turn on. Unfortunately, she drops that small paper on the floor. “Ah! The fire is getting spread”. She can’t think well at that moment. Victoria steps on the burning fire with her bare foot. The burning fire stops but her foot gets an injury. “Ouchh!”

Victoria hears someone pushes the door. “Kyuhyun’s here?”

 

End of flashback

 

 

Victoria was going to hide herself behind the sofa but Kyuhyun already spoke. She just can stiff from the actions. “What should I do? It’s not a surprise anymore”. She sighed.

Kyuhyun is walking forward to the sofa. “Qian? How did you get here? You make me scared”.

Victoria couldn’t help but makes a cute face. “Surprise!” By the way it’s not a surprise anymore because Kyuhyun doesn’t make a surprise face.

 

“What with this smell?”

“Owh! I just wanted to turn the candles on but the lighter is complicated to use. So, I took the paper but I dropped it”.She tries to stand up from the sofa but she can’t.

 

 

“Did you get hurt anywhere? Let me see”. Kyuhyun bends down to see the wound on Victoria’s foot. “Qian, pabo! Why don’t you take something to erase the fire? Just wait here”. Kyuhyun walking towards the bathroom and takes a few medicines from the first aid kit and apply it on the wound. Victoria blushes as Kyuhyun puts the cream on her while one of his hands holds her calf. She feels ticklish as the calf is one of her ticklish spot. “Stay still. Don’t move!” Kyuhyun holds her calf tighter. At this moment his heart is pounding faster. It’s the first time he holds her calf.

“Why did you wear a short skirt? You need to tell the stylist”.

“What’s wrong with this style?”

“I just don’t like it. Other men can see your beautiful legs”.

“If you don’t like it, I’ll try to speak with my stylist. Then, can you put the candles on?” Kyuhyun just put a grin from the corner of his lips. How could he decline her?

 

 

“Make a wish, Kyu”.

Kyuhyun only prays that he can be with Qian forever. That’s all that he wants. If he has her by his side, the world is in his hand.

“Open your mouth”.

“Shireo! You are the one who celebrate this day. So, you have to take a bite first”. Both of them argue about who’s the first to eat the cake.

“Qian-ah…I’m lucky that I can celebrate my birthday with you today. So, can you open your mouth now?” Kyuhyun melts her heart. How could she ignore these sweet words from a guy called ‘Evil Cho Kyuhyun’?

 

They sit on the couch near the balcony look at the beautiful scenery of Taiwan’s early in the morning. Both of them sit side by side. Victoria leans her head on Kyuhyun’s wide shoulder. Kyuhyun put his hand around her waist while the other one holds her fingers. They stay like that without talking to each other, appreciate this worth time at this moment.

 

"Kyu-ah…. Which one you like the most? My forehead or my legs?” Victoria breaks the silence.

“I like your forehead more. I already said so many times. Why you ask?”

“It’s nothing. I just confuse because you are the first guy who likes a woman forehead. Most of the men like a y woman”. Victoria spoke while pouting for demanding a quick answer.

“A woman who has a beautiful forehead means she has beautiful appearance inside and out. You fit my taste the most. Don’t ask this question anymore, ok?” Kyuhyun slowly moves his face towards Victoria and kiss her forehead. “You’re ert!”

“Yah! Come back here”. Victoria releases her body from Kyuhyun and runs slowly inside the room with her wounded foot. Kyuhyun stands up to catch her.

 

“Oppa… You want your birthday present?

 

 

****** To be continue... ******

* how's the 2nd part? i'm sorry this chap. is really short. (bow)