PLOTLINES

   « SOL AI »   « APPLY CLOSED »  PLOTTING PHASE
fRGgKg3.png
 
 
 
PLOTLINES
 
VYfGm8n.png
mion 
The Favourite 
leader, main vocal,lead dancer, center
Ever since she entered MMC 3 years ago, she has been in Moon Manchul's eye. She has worked for it, to be sure, she had to make sure she never failed or he would move on and his eye would fall upon another just as she stole his eyes from someone else.

Of course Min Seojin was going to be center of the group, the group was all but built around her. And of course she would be leader of the group, it would be her responsibility that it thrive. But don't worry your pretty head too hard, Seojin, Moon Manchul has never been wrong in picking his favourites.
Named for shining beauty in Japanese, so so much pressure rests on the newly born Mion's shoulders, and so much she can't control. So many people she can't control and it will drive her crazy. And that's to say nothing of the fact that after all these years of competition, of doing things she's not proud of, of seeing everyone as in the way of her success suddenly she's supposed to pretend they're all best friends?? And she has to lead them??

And what if it turns out that she's not what the public wants after all? What if she fails? That is impossible, isn't it? After all, Moon Manchul has never before been wrong in picking his favourites.
 
VYfGm8n.png
TBA
The Upstart
lead vocal, lead dance
She was a promising trainee for sure, but she was never The Favourite. And yet, and yet she's the one the fans can't get enough of. Charismatic and cool on stage, The Upstart is absolutely thriving, somehow everything the Favourite worked so hard for now comes easy to her.
While she still struggles with not hitting MMC's expectations like the rest of the girls, things seem to be easier for her and it's not long before she starts coming up ahead in the fan polls and she's the one who gets love calls for schedules.
 
VYfGm8n.png
TBA
The Nepotism
main rapper, vocal
Everyone knows she only got into the group because she's relative of an exec, she's always had it easier than the others and her rapping? Is it really enough to warrant main rapper title? Surely there must have been rap-focused trainees who were better than her and yet here she is.

To the other girls it might seem that The Nepotism has all the power, the easy life, can do as she wants. What they don't know is she problably has less power than anyone else in the group. "Don't embarrass me," the words ring loudly. Everything she does reflects back on her related exec and on her family and do not dare to besmearch the name. Her family member has pulled favours to get her in, imagine what it would look like if she got into a scandal? If she let the company down?

If every MMC idol must be perfect, then the Nepotism much be even more perfect.
 
VYfGm8n.png
TBA
The Lesser
main dancer, rapper, vocal
Once upon a time two girls auditioned for MMC and ecstatically two girls got in! But traiining at MMC is a nest of vipers on a good day and one can get cut at any time for any reason. Moon Manchul himself declared that one of them simply did not have the potential he looked for, and off she went to pack her bags.
But, as fate has a cruel sense of humour, the other one went on to become famous in her own right, while the Lesser fails to make any sort of impact upon debut. With a sneer Moon Manchul says what she will hear over and over and read in the comments over and over. "It appears I debuted the wrong one."
This plotline works best with sisters, though publicly close friends is an option. In what way the other girl is famous is up to you. Did she debut as center of a nugu group that unexpectedly got big? Did she debut as soloist and does her talent blow The Lesser out of the water? Did she debut as actress and not as idol at all? And how does their relationship strain and develop because of their positions?
 
VYfGm8n.png
TBA
The Leftover
main vocal
She's given years of her life to MMC but they weren't even planning to debut her. Just over a month before debut the original girl in the group got into a bullying scandal and MMC took no time to cut her out, and wouldn't you know they needed a replacement and thankfully the Leftover hadn't left yet.

She's probably the best technical vocalist in the group despite being a last minute shuffle-in, and yet the Favourite gets all of the opportunities to show off her vocals and The Leftover gets none.

Still, she should probably be grateful she's even debuting, or should she? Is she unpopular because she never had what it takes, or is she just never given the opportunity to even try?

 
VYfGm8n.png
TBA
The Unpredictable
lead vocal
The Unpredictable has only been at MMC for a few months, she basically got shuffled straight into the lineup without passing start. What was she offering that they so clearly missed?

Free plotline! You don't even have to follow the above if you have a fresh different idea.If you have any doubts you're free to run your idea by me as well.