Chapter 2 : Like thunder everything changed

[Layho]Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six days went like A Wind and finally a day came when Jun know Yixing will going to come today . And again His happiness were having no limits they are overloaded like a God's glass of blessings is full filled only from one thing.

And the blessings is Yixing.

Junmyeon asked Lily to help him making dinner and she happily replied him with a smile on her face. Which jun can't see it but felt the excitement tone in her voice.

Everything was normal, until it's already night And Jun was getting nervous, reason?  Yixing is not Home yet back.

It never happened, Yixing always come before Dinner time. Must be got obstruction in the way. Suho concerned himself maybe the route is not pain that why or he started his back to the home journey late. He was not sured.

He went in the kitchen a get a glass of water when heard a sudden bang in door .

He got frightened and quickly hide himself near a big pot of water in a corner of kitchen where he was standing.

He heard the steps entering in house. There is not only one person but their are more. "where is that boy?find him fast" he heard one of men saying.  

He had no idea what is happening he just wish to the God let yixing to come fast and safe him.

Fear was controlling over his body. Making the boy shake in fear .

He didn't know that a steel glass was not the top of pot by a mistake of his the glass fall down taking the attention of men as people gets attractive towards the fake fast compared to good. He messed up! All men's followed the sound went in kitchen, too easy!  

They found him. His eyes were showing no expression but the fear was controlling over his body , which was easily can predict by anyone. One of the men picked him and started to drag him.

Jun had no idea what is going on. He tried to act against them but he was nothing in front of them , he was just a sack of rice who they can carry in one arm. 

 Jun was protesting why they were taking him with them?. Did it is related to his husband? Is anything happen to Yixing? No, he should not think like that!

They were dragging him miserably. When suddenly a pain hit on his stomach , making him scream in pain and curled like a ball . 

He was struggling it was first time it happens after a month. He covered his stomach in a protective way ; just like any mother hugs her child in protective way so that evil could harm her not her child. 

They watched him and thought he was acting so that they will feel pity towards him and let him go? Is he think we are insane? Fierce men pulled him by his hair and Said to stayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter