Chapter 1 : Isn't World Is Too Beautiful?

[Layho]Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A blossom Wind was Flowing with Clouds covering the whole village not letting the light of evil to fall on ground. 

The view of everywhere is like The God is showering his blessings to the village. 

And villagers were inside their house, enjoying their min time with their family. 

Among them a beautiful and lovely couple were having their afternoon meal.  Laughing, giggling , chatting and showing their affection towards each other. 

Yixing was the common person in Lui 
Kingdom, Living with his beloved wife
Junmyeon.

Even though Junmyeon is blind but for Yixing his eyes are ethernal . Created with love and passion. Telling that they wanted to see the beauty God's created world. 

Which made him fall in love with him more and more everyday.  Can't deny he fall for him at first sight. 

Lots of Obstruction and Difficulties came into their life but no one left each others side. They never lose their grabbed hands. Stayed with each other like a protective wall. Not letting anyone to harm their beloved. 

Which made them both to believe each other that latter with never give him false hope. 

Marriage was the one thing on which people were against it. 

Blind.

Yeah that was the reason why everyone against it. But after convincing a lot , In the end Yixing's family accept the situation that their child can't live without the boy. 

With a full blessings from God and both of there families . They end up with each other promising ' I Will Never Going to leave You'

One thing which Yixing always smile from last 4 years; Is Junmyeon's protectiveness and care for him.

As Yixing work in field and in last week of month he went in kingdom to sell it. 

Junmyeon also asked Yixing that he wanted to help him but of course he denied. He is doing all things for Junmyeon so that latter can have rest, then what is the use of his  hardwork when his beloved also doing the same. 

That's the first time they argued. First as first snow . They argued for this. Latter was so stubborn that didn't even talk with Yixing. The word 'Xing~' which is like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter