슈프림   •  guide ˊˎ˗

  슈프림   •  let the show begin ˊˎ˗ / APPLY OPEN.
 
 
guide
marketing strategy: anh minjae starts releasing statements that he was preparing the perfect girlgroup in early 2019, calling them the mtm girls. each girl gets a solo debut to show their individual talents. one per week starting 8 weeks before their debut in october. they promote their solo every day that week on music shows.
 
mtm entertainment: mtm was officially founded and legalized in january 2018 but anh minjae created mtm way before, back in 2016, when he first rented the headquarters for the company to start training the girls. therefore, the maximum the girls can have trained under mtm is 3 years.
 
anh minjae: the ceo. supreme is anh minjae's life project as he invested all of his money into the company and girls. he handpicked the girls himself, one by one, looking at not only their talents but their potential to grow and improve. supreme is not only a product for him; with the ammount of time they spend together, anh minjae develops a deep affection for the girls, as they were his own daughters. he often has a cool attitude but sometimes his soft side shows up. he is strict when he has to, and caring when the situation is fit. he wants to be someone supreme can rely on, either is business matters or personal matters.
 
nam dasom: anh minjae's wife. she's a hairstylist and has her own salon, which is where the girls get their hair and makeup done most of the time. she also helps with the styling of the outfits and costumes.
 
jang sungho: anh minjae's childhood friend who steps in in 2017 as the group's manager to help minjae. he's a softie and a very loving person. doesnt have a wife or any off spring and soon the girls and the company become his family.
 
supreme members: each one of the girl adds something to the group, either in talent or in personality. they complete each other.
 
app: there's nothing to add i think. the app is pretty self-explanatory. if you have any questions, you can message me directly. if you click on paris icon on the members page, youll be redirected to her app.
 
bonus points
- following the plots on the members page
- faceclaims from aespa, loona, itzy, ex-ioi, twice, red velvet, ex-clc, dreamcatcher, ex-pristin, oh my girl, gidle