슈프림   •  mtm entertainment ˊˎ˗

  슈프림   •  let the show begin ˊˎ˗ / APPLY OPEN.
 
 
MTM ENTERTAINMENT
mtm entertainment was officially founded in january 2018, by anh minjae, a music producer active during the second geneation of idols. some of the hits he has produced are fiction by beast, hoot by snsd, lova ya by ss501, red light by fx, among others. however, anh minjae started promoting under the name of mtm entertainment in beginning of 2016.
 
mtm stands for married to music, only hosting artists which passion for music is the primary focus. their singers sing mostly live with the exception of the first stage in each promotion as they expect their artists to be able to deliver what they are trained for.
 
mtm is a small company coming from humble beginnings, their initial headquarters being a leased floor of a building in the suburbs of seoul. it consists of a small practice room, a recording room also used for singing lessons, a office, a meeting room and a bathroom.
 
although anh minjae has invested all of his savings, the company's budget is limited and can only go so far. the campany's expenses is kept at the minimum and is often necessary the members step in to help make the group work, such as makeup, styling, choreographies, among others. 
 
the group's manager is jang sungho, anh minjae's closest friend. he himself has invested into the company as if his own. both the ceo and the manager are close to the girls, and in the midst of the many hardships they face, they develop a close bond that goes beyond business.