슈프림   •  members ˊˎ˗

  슈프림   •  let the show begin ˊˎ˗ / APPLY OPEN.
 
 
members
LEAD RAP, VOCAL!
when anh minjae first approached this member, she declined his offer as she was looking for a career in acting and becoming an idol was not an option. however, anh minjae did not give up. eventually, this girl gave in to anh minjae's persistence and agreed to visit the humble facilities of mtm entertainment. there she saw the other 5 girls relentlessly practicing. in that moment she thought "they\re so cool. i want to be part of that too." and that was the day this girl signed the contract with mtm and joined the girls on the path to become supreme.
 
- maybe the oldest? (21 to 24 at debut)
- maybe has a degree? and that's why she started seeking a career in the entertainment industry at a older age, she was prioritizing her studies?
MAIN DANCER, VOCAL!
it started almost a decade ago; this girl's childhood consisted of practice rooms instead of classrooms, sore muscles instead of crushes, and sprained ankles instead of homework. but despite her devotion, this girl kept moving from company to company because apparently she was lacking something. she never trained under a company more than year. tired of being bounced around between companies and with the years passing by, it seemed like her dream of debuting was farther away than when she first became a trainee.
 
anh minjae saw something in this girl that no other company was seeing and he couldn't let her talents go to waste. she was about to give up but anh minjae gave her hope. one last try, she thought. joining mtm was the last chance was going to give to her dream. if it didn't work out there either, that was it. she was giving up for good.
 
- started training at a very young age and trained the longest (maybe around 6 to 8 years?). she doesn't know how to do anything else besides dancing. and she's damn good at it.
- maybe low self esteem due to being deemed as not enough by the other companies where she trained at?
MAIN RAP, LEAD DANCE!
- maybe appeared on unpretty rapstar?
- maybe decided to join the group because she thought one of the girls was cute or something?
- maybe she's fruity?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LEAD VOCAL!
this girl comes from a very poor background. she still remembers the days she would have to sleep outside under a rainstorm because her family couldn't afford to pay a rent. she remembers the days she did not have a piece of bread to eat, so she had to steal in order to survive. these are the days she wishes she could put behind her back and just forget.
 
singing was the only thing she looked forward when she was younger. when singing, she would forget all the bad things. it was her peace. so when anh minjae offered her a singing position at mtm entertainment with housing and food secured, she didn't think twice to accept the offer.
 
- her singing skills are at the level of a main vocalist
- she's like a second main vocal
- foreigner maybe?
VOCAL!
this girl has been a huge fan of korean pop long before she auditioned for an entertainment company. she even was part of a kpop cover group. soon she realized she wanted to pursue a career in the music industry. she applied online for some big and small companies. but anh minjae reached out to her after she saw a video of her cover group before any other company could even evaluate her audition.
 
although this girl is overflowing with talent, no one seems to give her credit for it. constantly living in the shadows of the other members, she's still waiting for her time to shine. her lines are short and she's often placed at the back in the group's dance routines even though she's a good dancer. is also skilled in rapping but barely gets the chance to show it. she didn't mind it at first, she was grateful to just be able to stand on stage alongside the other girls and would rather let the other girls shine. but when netizens started  saying she is useless to the group, she felt the need to stand up for herself. she is okay with getting the least lines in songs, but what she is not okay with is people saying she is talentless when she has worked so hard to improve her skills.
 
- foreigner maybe?
PARIS!
tba
we're the dream team; let's take over the world.