Heartless man 🌺

The ill boy 🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The old man left his son unconscious by the table and closed the lights before he go to sleep.

Jeonghan was shivering, so cold as he stirred around 6:30 AM and sat up looking around, right he fainted here, he should have laid down, but now his back hurt him.

He stood up, walked towards the sofa, and laid down.

Tears rolled down.

That man's too heartless, is he really his father?! He's sobbing, crying his heart out because life has been too hard for him, shall he run away?! That man is insane, no matter how much he did for him, he still treats him like a scum like he always says, he just wants to drink, and he's crazy about alcohol.

Jeonghan went to take bath and calm himself down, hopefully, his father will sleep till 8 or 9 o'clock so he has time for himself till that time come.

He took off his bandage and looked at the injury caused by the vase and as he thought, it left a scar, he put his bang over it covering it.

Bite his lips.

He held back his tears.

Went out, dried up, and wore heavy clothes before he walk out, sat by the stairs like always, and pulled his knee to his chest.

What a miserable life he has.

He even stopped going to school because of that man, he feels so bad for himself, he doesn't deserve this kind of life, like a slave, he feels so down, like a broken vase, that can't be cured anymore.

And as he was spacing out like that, he felt someone behind, flinched thinking it is his father but it appears to be seungcheol, he put the coat around him and sat close.

" Hi, you good?!".

Jeonghan bite his lips, and became nervous.

" I-I'm fine~."

His voice sounded weak, low, seungcheol reached over and ruffled that hair, saw the scar on his forehead and jeonghan's teary eyes, trembling lips.

My heart dropped seeing that.

" What's wrong?! You're crying again."

Jeonghan tried running away again but the man held him, " Not again, you can't run away from me now jeonghan~."

He warned, saw the boy giving up as he start to cry like a child, broke down hard in front of the man and seungcheol's heartbreaking to see the boy so broken like that, he wanna know exactly what happened to the lad.

He seems to be suffering, he's very pale and slim.

" Appa.. Appa's pretty harsh on me ~." he admit, sobbing as he clung to the man and clutched on his shirt.

Seungcheol snapped, Flashbacks of yelling sounds and breaking noises went through his mind, so it was from their apartment?! He's a violent man.

" The injury on your forehead was caused by him?!".

Jeonghan trembled, and held it as his tears streamed. 

Nodded as he looks back, scared if the man came out and saw him but seungcheol told him it was fine. 

" Appa drink soju every day, I have to bring it with me or else he will beat me. "

He confessed, seungcheol all ear there and when the boy's about to say more, someone had to cut them.

" Oppa?!!".

Jeonghan eventually wiped his tears, run away and cheol called him, his coat fell down and cheol held it, glared deadly to the woman before him, " Why the are you here?!".

Hina looked over to the running lad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter