Suffering ๐ŸŒบ

The ill boy ๐ŸŒบ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 7:10 AM, jeonghan headed out for his first-time job in a coffee shop, had to clean things up before opening the coffee shop around 8:30, he haven't slept well because his father kept waking him up every then and now to make him do things like chores and other things.

He's tired, but he has to make money, cause his father depends on him, after all, he's the one who works and that man does nothing but drink and beat him.

The lad faces lots of rude people during his job and he handles a lot of hardship throughout the day, but he does not give up and fight for his father cause he's the only one left in his family.

Even if he's harsh on him.ย 

" Are you weak mentally ?! I said a ing iced coffee not hot?!!". A customer yelled at the lad for mistaking his order, jeonghan quickly bowed as he apologized.

" I-I will make it for you sir." he trembled, his partner who makes the drinks looked concerned at the lad," Jeonghan, if you're tired I can over for you today."

Jeonghan shook his head, erased his hurting heart with his innocent smile.

" I can still work, thank you jisoo. "

ย 

๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒบโค๏ธ

His second job was as a waiter in a small restaurant owned by a kind old lady and her husband, today was crowded and he sits a little to rest as he was panting and sweating.

He feels dizzy, is it because he hasn't slept well?!

" Jeonghan, can you wash the dishes?! Damn it it's so a lot." the old woman said there as she sighed, jeonghan bowed innocently.

" Y-yes.."

He's walking towards his third job while his sight fuzzy, hasn't eaten all the day yet, sat a little on a bunch and hugged his backpack while trembling, shall he buy coffee?! Maybe it will make him energetic at least for the rest of the day.

ย 

.....ย 

Seungcheol get out of the company, lighted up his cigarette, and breathed out the smoke soon.ย 

Eyes blank and expressionless.ย 

" I bit that Hina's there again, .. I need to change the password."

He sighed, " ing annoying."

ย 

ย 

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž

Jeonghan climbed the stairs to their apartment while supporting himself by it, and as he was close, he can view the man from 201 apartment, he was smoking outside.ย 

" Oh hi, good evening. " he smiled there, jeonghan eventually bowed," G-good evening seungcheol Hyung."

The man's heart fluttered.

" The curry was so delicious, you cooked it?!".

Jeonghan flushed, " Yes, I'm glad yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter