Chapter 4

One Life One Love

Kwon Yul is known for not giving up easily about anything in his life so it’s not different when it comes to his love life. Even if Yoona shut him out, Yul wouldn’t leave. 

 

He tried knocking on her door and rang her door bell trying to get her to talk to him, but instead of open her door and let him in, Yoona call the security guard to make him leave. 

 

He doesn’t have a choice but politely leave the hall way of Yoona’s apartment. He goes outside the building and wait at the place where he could see Yoona’s window.

 

*beep*

 

Yoona turn to look at her phone and saw a message from Yul.

 

From MyYul

I know you are mad, I’m sorry! But I’m not going anywhere until you talk to me baby. You can take your time. I just want you to know that I’ll wait for you down here. Whenever you feel like you are ready to talk, just come here ok? I don’t care even if it takes days or months, I’ll wait. I love you.

 

 

Yoona read the message and look outside her window. She saw him standing downstairs. When he saw Yoona at the window, he smile and wave at her, but Yoona still have the image of Yul and Fany freshly in her mind and she hates that she feels this way. She hate that she’s jealous, but from how close they look and from the comment of the media and the fan supporting the couple, it makes Yoona feel even worse.

 

Yoona just shut the blind and focus on working to distract herself.

 

*

 

After a few hours:

 

Yoona fell asleep on her desk while working. She woke up to the sound of thunder rumbling outside. She rub her eyes sleepily and stretch out her body and look at the clock. It’s already 10pm.

 

The weather suddenly turn bad. The rain pour down like it will never gonna stop. Then Yoona remember that Yul was outside a while ago.

 

“He must have left already.” Yoona said as she walk toward her window and open the blind to check if Yul has left.

 

When she open the blind, she saw Yul still standing there. Yoona was surprise and worry. She’s mad at him, but she can’t bear the thought of him being sick because of her.

 

“What is he doing? Oh my god!” Yoona took her umbrella and rush outside to find Yul.

 

Once she reach him, Yul gave her a bright smile. He’s happy that she came. It makes him feel that she still care for him after all.

 

“Yoona!” 

 

“What are you doing? Why are you standing here under the rain pabo yah?” Yoona asked as she put the umbrella to cover Yul.

 

“I told you. I’ll not leave until you talk to me.”

 

“Please go home Yul.” Yoona said and put the umbrella in his hand. 

 

When she turn around to leave, Yul caught her wrist.

 

“I’m not going anywhere until you stop being mad and talk to me again.”

 

“Let me go!” Yoona push him away and run back to her apartment.

 

It seems like this is the only chance for him, so he throw away the umbrella and ran after her. He caught her hand to turn her around, and kiss her lips. 

 

Yoona tried to fight back and push him away, but he’s a lot stronger than she is.

 

Yoona can’t deny that she did miss him a lot. And the moment that their lips touched, nothing else matter anymore. She can’t fight against her heart. Her heart only belong to one person and it’s Kwon Yul

 

*

 

Yoona has to bring Yul up to her apartment because of the rain. She went to have a quick shower and get change into dry clothes before letting Yul take a shower.

 

After shower Yul came out with only towel wrapped around his waist. Yoona froze when she saw her boyfriend’s half body.

 

She clear and look away.

 

“Umm I uhh have only this jersey that will fit you. You can put that on while waiting for you clothes to be dried.” Yoona said.

 

“Okay.”

 

“I already put it in the dryer. It will be dry in 30 minutes. You can leave once your clothes are dried.”

 

“Ok.” Yul said as he approached Yoona who suddenly become tense.

 

“I’ll make Ramen for you.” Yoona said and walk toward the kitchen, but Yul grab her wrist and pull her into a back hug.

 

“I love you.” He whisper into her ears making Yoona shiver.

 

She turn around to face him. The way he look at her is full of love and adoration. Having Yoona this close to him didn’t make it easy for him to control his feeling for her. He wants her so bad at that moment, so he lean closer and capture those lips that only belong to him.

 

Yoona close her eyes and get lost in the kiss. She slowly wrap her arms around his neck pulling him closer. The kiss was so sweet gentle that it make her knee feel weak. Yul wrap his arms around Yoona’s waist to support her and push her against the wall lightly.

 

Yul’s hand slowly traveling around Yoona’s body. He’s slowly tracing his hand on her arm and then reaching her neck pulling her even closer to him as their kiss slowly turn passionate. His other hand went under her t-shirt and reach the side of her waist, Yoona knows that there is no turning back and she has no plan on stopping him. 

 

“Oppa!” Yoona uttered when they broke the kiss to catch their breath. 

 

“Hmm?” Yul response while his lips is tracing her jawline then leaving open mouth kiss on her long white neck that he love so much which earn a soft moan from Yoona. The way he’s kissing her neck is driving Yoona crazy. She feel like her heart is about to burst out of her chest. 

 

“O-oppa… bed.” Yul doesn’t need to be told twice to understand what his girlfriend wants.

 

He lifted Yoona off her feet which the girl respond by wrapping her leg around his waist. He carried her to bed and lay her down gently and start kissing her lips again which Yoona eagerly respond.

 

Yoona didn’t feel forced, she feels loved. Yul was very gentle with her. He would whisper ‘I love you’ every time he feels Yoona’s body tense up because she was nervous. He make her feel safe under his touch. 

 

He loves her, he wants her and he make sure that Yoona knows and feel his love. And so he made love to her for the first time that night.

 

*

 

The sunlight finally came out after a long rainy night. Yul slowly open his eyes when he feels the empty space next to him on the bed.

 

“Where did she go?” He said and put on the clothes that Yoona fold for him neatly before get out of bed to find his girlfriend. 

 

He open the door and found Yoona sitting at her desk. A smile appear on his face once he spotted her. Yoona tied her hair into a loose bun showing off her neck line. She was just wearing an oversize t-shirt, but to Yul, she still look absolutely gorgeous, not to mention how cute and serious she looks with her glasses.

 

Yoona was so focus on typing on her laptop, so she did not notice him. Yul approached her and wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her neck making Yoona jump in surprise, but relax once she realise that it’s her boyfriend.

 

“Oh! You’re awake already? It’s your time off, You should have sleep some more.” Yoona turn her head to meet his eyes, but Yul just dive in to kiss her lips passionately.

 

“I’ve missed you.” 

 

“Mwo ya Oppa?” Yoona chuckle shyly.

 

“Why are you up so early?”

 

“It’s 10 am Oppa. And I’m not on my day off. I’m just working from home.”

 

“Have you eaten?” 

 

“I had coffee. Are you hungry? I’ll cook breakfast for you.”

 

“Do your work. I’ll cook something for you.” Yul said and peek her lips.

 

“Okay. Thank you Oppa.” Yoona smile and get back to work while Yul went into the kitchen and start making breakfast.

 

Yoona tried to focus on her work, but the sight of Kwon Yul in her kitchen make it hard for her not to get distracted. She steal glance at him from time to time, but she just give up and put her laptop aside. She wouldn’t get anything done with him being all y in the kitchen, so she decide to join him.

 

“I’m fine babe. Breakfast is almost done.” Yul said when he saw Yoona walking toward him.

 

“I can’t focus.”

 

“Hmm? Wae?” Yul’s eyes look so innocent making Yoona chuckle.

 

“It smell so delicious so I got distracted.” Yoona lied. Her boyfriend look way too y while cooking that’s why she abandoned her work and join him.

 

“Well, why don’t you set the table while I’m finishing this up then.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Wait!” 

 

Yoona was about to do what she was asked, but Yul stopped her. He pull her closer and capture her lips sweetly before let her go. Yoona feel like she was high every time Yul kiss her like this. He always knows how to wake up the butterflies inside her stomach.

 

After setting the breakfast on the table, the two start eating in silent. They did make up after their fight last night, but there are still questions on Yoona’s mind.

 

“So, Do you want to talk about it?” Yul started. The silent is killing him.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about her?”

 

“Who? Tiffany?” Yul asked.

 

“So there’s more?” Yoona put down her spoon and look angry.

 

“Aniya. It’s not like that Yoona-ah.” Yul hold onto Yoona’s hand and nudge her to look at him. “Like I already said, we just dated briefly when we first know each other, but it doesn’t work out. I don’t love her, and I think she also feel the same. So we called it off and stay friend.”

 

“Okay. But you should have at least let me know before going out with her. Look I don’t mean to be a jealous girlfriend, but I would prefer hearing about those stuff from you rather than the media.”

 

“It’s my fault. I’m sorry baby. I went out with her that night because of Taeyeon. He wants to ask Tiffany out. He had a huge crush on her, so I’m just helping him out.”

 

“But why Tae Oppa is not in the picture?”

 

“You know that media. They just want to sell the story. By the way I’ve already cleared up the misunderstanding with the press yesterday at the airport.”

 

“I’m sorry too.”

 

“What for?”

 

“For not listening to you.”

 

“But you are now. I will never give up without a fight baby. No matter how hard you push me away, I’ll still be here and fight for you. That’s how much I love you Yoona-ah.” Yul said sincerely.

 

Yoona get up from her seat and sit on Yul’s lap. 

 

“I love you.” Yoona said and kiss him which Yul gladly kiss back.

 

*

 

LA

 

“Oppa!” Sica called out when she saw Taeyeon.

 

“Oh Sica! Wow!” Taeyeon blurted out. It’s been a few years since he’s seen Jessica and the girl has grown into such a beautiful woman.

 

“What’s wrong oppa?”

 

“Nothing. Uhh you became so pretty.”

 

“I’ve always been pretty.” She said confidently making Taeyeon laugh.

 

“Still arrogant huh?” Taeyeon said and ruffle Jessica’s hair playfully.

 

“That’s call confident Oppa.” Jessica slap his hand and pouted cutely at him.

 

“Here!” Taeyeon hand Jessica the package that Yul ask him to give her.

 

“So what’s the deal with my brother? He starts dating that Tiffany chick again?”

 

“No no. It’s not true. The rumour starts because of me. I ask Yul to hook me up with Tiffany. I dragged him into this mess.” Taeyeon sound guilty and Jessica didn’t blame him. These things happen and it’s no one fault.

 

“Don’t blame yourself oppa. It’s not your fault, but normally my brother wouldn’t even give a comment about it, it’s weird to see him run all the way back there to explain himself.” Jessica wondered.

 

“Well that’s because he didn’t want his girlfriend to misunderstand.”

 

“Girlfriend?”

 

“Opps!!! He didn’t tell you yet?”

 

“Well, we didn’t get to talk much. Who is this girl that could make my brother running like a mad man?”

 

“Her name is Yoona.”

 

“Huh…. I can’t wait to meet her.” Jessica said and that smirk on her face gave Taeyeon chill.

 

“Well you could only see her if you go back to Seoul Sica-ah.”

 

Sica didn’t reply and just smile at Taeyeon.

 

“So, did Tiffany agree to go out with you?”

 

“Yup! In fact we’re going out for dinner tonight.”

 

“Good for you Oppa! I’ll get going then. Thank you for the delivery.”

 

“Yah! At least let Oppa buy you lunch.”

 

“Nah! I have plan Oppa. I’ll see you around. Annyeong Oppa!”

 

“Alright! Take care of yourself Sica-ah.”

 

“Nae!!!!” Jessica wave good bye and left.

 

*

TBC