The Boys Meet Another Guest

Oppa's BIG tractor

One step and Cho is sent soaring through the sky. She is engulfed in the gravity pulling her down to the earth. She sees a tiny farm house sitting on the edge of her peripheral vision. As she tugs her release button on her safetly harness to release the parachute the harness completely snaps in the nick of time. 

"AISHHHH JINJJA!" As she plummets to the earth at an acceleration of 9.8 meters per second squared. She closes her eyes, her life flashes before her eyes. A single tear drops from her face as she braces herself for the crash. 

Falling From Sky GIFs | Tenor

Kris looks up and a singular drop of water lands on his silkly left cheek. He sees a flying angel fallling from the heavens. He extends his tones muscular arms to catch the falling beauty. 

Cho crashes into a milkly set of baby smooth arms. Her hands landing on some incredibly rock hard pecs. 

A World That Does Not Exist. — Falling from the sky.

Confused as to why she was not dead, her eyes shot open. There stood, a man, with shining ruby red eyes, peering back at her. 

"GWENCHANA?" 

Cho was shocked. She not only survived, but she was face to face with the most handsome man in the universe. He was like stars. She was in heaven. 

Kris Wu Cute posted by Zoey Mercado

She looked up at him " I----I'm okay," she stuttered as she leaped out of his arms only to land into another pair of unfamilar arms..... she wasn't complaining tho. This time she was met with a pair of brown chocolate eyes. Although she didn't want to, she leaped out of his arms, falling on the dirt. She wasn't in heaven, but on a tiny farm with two dreamy oppas.