Cho's Mission Impossible

Oppa's BIG tractor

The handsome mystery oppas stared down at her. 

"Gwenchana???" Kris reached his hand out to her to help her up. 

The jerk you hate! - Kris Oneshot - France and the playboy - Page 3 -  Wattpad

He thought that he was dreaming at first because as she took his hands, there was a bundle of white feathers on her back. He quickly blinked and suddenly, it was gone. He took note of how youthful she looked and couldnt help but blush as her hands were as soft as a baby's bottom. 

"... where am i?" Cho was still dazed from falling out of the sky and she tried to remember what happened but it seemed as if she had a bad case of amnesia. 

" I guess this is fate... my name is Seungri, what can I address you as, milady?" Seungri snatched the mystery girls hands from Kris and showed her into the cottage.

Before Cho could answer, she was bombarded with even more questions.

"Where are u from? What hair products do you use? Do you have a boyfriend? Are you over 18?"

Funny Gifs : seungri GIF - VSGIF.com 

"I am not sure, I... don't remember" Cho muttered under her breath still in shock. Seungri walked her into a room with a a table and a couple of chairs. Kris quickly placed a cup of water down in front of her. Cho picked up the glass but as she did so, she suddenly got hit with a flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

"Your mission is to find the reincaration of the devil and kill him. From our calculations, he looks like this on earth." Kris MAMA ERA - Asianfanfics

Cho looked at the picture and back at the angel boss, Park Jin-Young aka JYP.

"Yes sir, I understand my assignment. After I kill him, my debt to you will be paid right?"

JYP chuckled.

GIF jyp - animated GIF on GIFER

"Well talk again once you complete your mission."

Suddenly all Cho saw was a flash of bright light, and she found herself freefalling from the sky.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"It is okay, it doesn't matter if you can't remember now, take your time." Kris said with glee. He sat down next to her and watched her as she looked around their cottage.

Kris Wu GIFs | Tenor

Cho quickly realized that the person that she was sent to kill was sitting next to her and watching her every move. Honestly, he looked way better in person and she was shocked at how her heart skipped a beat when she landed in his arms earlier, but now was not the time to fantasize. 

Under a surge of panic, Cho quickly got up and made a beeline to the restroom that they had passed by on the way in, leaving Seungri and Kris at the table.

"Shes nommu yeppeuda... I guess she needed to use the bathroom."

As the two men waited patiently for Cho to come back, the fallen angel was busy trying to open the window to escape. With one final tug, the old screen finally gave way and Cho hopped out the window to freedom.