Kris Meets an Unexpected Stranger

Oppa's BIG tractor

After being arrested in China for attempting to kidnap Luhan, a well known Chinese pop artist, Kris Wu finally made his way to the Himalayas to get some peace and quiet. Little did he know, he would not get any peace or any quiet;) 

Funny Gifs : kris wu GIF - VSGIF.com

Arriving with just a backpack on his shoulder, Kris noticed a small farm on the base of the mountain. As he gazed upon his new home, his eyes gleamed. He headed towards the tiny shack and started settling down. Not too long after, he heard rustling to what he thought was the bathroom. Deciding to investigate, Kris headed out, shirtless, abs out, and made his way towards the noise. 

183 images about Kris Wu ♡ on We Heart It | See more about kris wu, exo and  luhan

He started reaching out to open the door, when all of a sudden, it swung open, hitting him in the pecs. Suddenly, he felt a warm hand on his abdomen and was very confused. He looked up to see who the hand belonged to. 

Fly with me. | Wu yi fan, Kris wu, Galaxy i

First, he saw a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring at him. 

Best Bigbang Seungri GIFs | Gfycat

"YAHHHHH?????!!! Who are you??? Why are you in my house??" The stranger was shocked. He too was shirtless, abs out. 

Too stunned to speak, Kris just opened his mouth in shock. The stranger's body was nothing like he had seen before. Kris wanted to reach out and too grab his abdomen. He was like a beautifully sculpted statue. Soon, Kris finally snapped back to reality.

"W-wwhat do you mean? This is MY house!" Kris stood up. The other man opened his eyes even wider when he realized how tall Kris was. Now it was his turn to be stunned. 

"I'm Seungri," said the stranger. "Why are you in MY bathroom? If you wanted a view, you could've just asked instead of barging into my bathroom." 

"Sorry, I just got out of jail, I don't really know how to interact with people, I am an INFJ and a gemini. I thought I bought this farm though, didn't know I would have to share." 

"If it's fine with you, I can keep you company." Seungri exclaimed. 

"Wait, so youve just been living here even though its not your house?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, I used to live in a shipping container with my band. We were called "The Bangtan Boys. Sadly, we split up last week because of a small dispute. Please let me stay here, ill do the cooking and the cleaning for you."

Best Bigbang Seungri GIFs | Gfycat

Kris couldn't resist Seungri's cuteness. 

"Fine you can stay here with me, also what's your workout plan?" inquired Kris.

Seungri beamed, he and Kris would become great friends.