The end

Why did she break up with me?

Minjeong stirred from her sleep and frowned when she heard a talking voice but she refused to open her eyes as she still wants to sleep. She let out a cute whine before pulling her blanket over her head.

"Hey baby."

She frowned even harder hearing a clear voice near her now. She heard a sweet chuckle before she felt someone pulled down her blanket.

"Good morning, love."

She felt a slow kiss on her cheek. She just hummed and tried to sleep again, ignoring everything else.

"You slept for so long already, my love. Can I please have my beloved girlfriend awake and pay attention to me now?"

Minjeong then finally blinked her eyes slowly and whined again when she realised its bright already.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's almost 9, baby."

Minjeong sighed then turned her body as she stretched her arms but got startled when she noticed Jimin's face was very close to her. 

"Hi." Jimin greeted her softly and smiled lovingly at her. 

"Hi." Minjeong mumbled. 

Jimin kept smiling and put her palm on Minjeong's exposed stomach as her shirt was lifted up when she stretched earlier. 

"How was your sleep?" Jimin asked as she caressed Minjeong's stomach gently. 

"Good." 

"Just good?" 

"Very good." Minjeong mumbled and scooted over to snuggle comfortably into Jimin. 

Jimin chuckled and pulled her happily. Letting her hand slid behind Minjeong now as she's rubbing her softly. 

"I slept well too." Jimin said. 

"Mmm." 

Minjeong was about to drift off to sleep again when Jimin suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her onto her lap before quickly sit up. 

"Jimin!" 

"That's enough of sleep already for you. We have to wake up and eat breakfast now." 

"But Jimiiiin." 

"We'll continue our cuddles later okay?" 

"Really?" 

"Yes." 

"Don't you have work?" 

"Nope. Today's all for you. I'll be here with you. I said I missed you, right? I want to spend the whole day with you." 

Jimin kissed Minjeong's cheek and held her properly before she carried her up with her. 

"Where are you carrying me?" Minjeong asked. 

"To the bathroom. We need to shower." Jimin said. 

Minjeong groaned but nonetheless, still clings on Jimin like a koala. 

After showering together, Jimin takes care of Minjeong like a baby that she is. She uses the hair dryer to dry Minjeong's hair and put on some clothes for her. Jimin is delighted that Minjeong didn't protest and let her take care of her. 

Jimin then carried Minjeong again to the kitchen and put her down on the stool. Minjeong kept quiet, only enjoying the view of Jimin preparing breakfast for them. 

It had been so long since they last spend time together like this. Minjeong missed this. She missed being taken care by Jimin. 

After done with the breakfast, they continued cuddling in the living room while watching Netflix. Jimin didn't focus though. She was busy showering Minjeong with light kisses everywhere while having Minjeong sitting in between her legs on the carpet. 

"The guy is going to die for sure." Minjeong said.

"Mhm." Jimin buried her face into Minjeong's neck and kissed her longer.

"Jimin. The movie."

"What?"

"Watch it."

"You can just watch and tell me about it baby. I like it better that way. I understand better when you're the one who told me about the movie."

"That's just your excuses Jimin. Yaaaah."

Jimin laughed and hugged Minjeong tighter.

"I prefer kissing you than watching the movie. Can you blame me for that?"

"Okay, suit yourself."

"Great."

Jimin tried to focus on the movie but she will still kiss Minjeong's cheek and shoulder every few minutes.

"Is it going to end soon?" Jimin asked.

Minjeong laughed and paused the movie before tilting her head to look at Jimin.

"Why are you so clingy?"

Jimin grinned and leaned in to kiss Minjeong's lips which she kissed her back.

"I really miss you. That's why." Jimin said.

"I like this."

"Hm?"

"I like that you miss me like this."

Jimin just smiled and kissed Minjeong's lips again before Minjeong cupped her face and pulled away. 

"But I want ice cream now Jimin."

"Now?"

"Yeah, now."

"Okay okay. We'll go out and buy some."

"Yes!! I'll go change first."

Minjeong quickly gets up and ran to her bedroom.

"God. I'm falling harder all over again." Jimin shakes her head then get up to check on Minjeong.

 

 

... 

 

 

"Should we just buy the large one and share?"

"Sure. Anything you like, baby."

"Okay."

Jimin secured her arm around Minjeong's waist and stands up straight, showing her straight face and made sure to throw sharp glares to whoever dared to stare at her girlfriend in front of her.

Minjeong looks cute, all right. She looks even prettier wearing her loose white button up crop top that shows her y abs with jeans now.

"Thank you!" Minjeong thanked the staff who bowed after giving her ice cream.

"Do you want to eat here or somewhere else?" Jimin asked her softly.

"Can we sit first and eat here? I want to enjoy the ice cream before we take a walk."

"Okay, baby."

Jimin scanned the place and spot an empty table near the corner so she pulled Minjeong with her there. She pulled the chair for Minjeong before pulling another chair close to Minjeong and sits down.

"Woah. This is so good. You have to try it." Minjeong said.

Jimin put her hands behind Minjeong on the chair and leaned her body closer, letting Minjeong feeding her the ice cream.

"Good, right?"

"Yeah." Jimin nodded.

"Told ya." Minjeong giggled.

Jimin smiled and sighed in content. I can live with her like this forever. 

"Ice cream is best to consume with the love of your life." Minjeong said. 

"Then, I am the love of your life?"

Minjeong stares at Jimin and gave her genuine smile.

"You've always been."

Jimin's smile wider and she reached out her hand to caress Minjeong's hair.

"I'm glad. Because you are the love of my life too. Always."

"Thank you, Jimin." 

"No, thank you for taking me back. I can't imagine how I'm going on my days without you. It had been so bad when we broke up even just for a while." Jimin confessed. 

"I- I'm sorry." Minjeong whispered and put her palm on Jimin's cheek. 

"Don't. Don't even say sorry. It's okay. I hurt you and I deserve it. I want is to put everything behind and move forward together okay? We'll be better for ourselves and for each other."

"Okay." Minjeong smiled. 

"Good. I'll be sure to take care of you properly now, baby. And I want you to always remember that in this heart, there's only you." Jimin said. 

"Okay, my love." 

Jimin raised her eyebrows and smirked. 

"That's right. Call me that. Call me your love. I am always yours." Jimin leaned in and pecked Minjeong's lips. 

"That's not how Yoo Jimin kiss me." 

"Eh?" Jimin laughed. 

"You asked for it, baby. Don't blame me when our kissing photos will be published soon." Jimin warned. 

"I don't mind." 

"Okay. Its a reminder to the world then, nothing can break us apart." Jimin mumbled before kissing Minjeong passionately. She smiled into the kisses when Minjeong wrapped her hands around Jimin's neck, pulling her closer. 

"I love you so much, Kim Minjeong." 

"I love you the same, Yoo Jimin." 

"And we need to go home as soon as possible after this." 

Minjeong laughed and pushed Jimin gently. 

"Have to finish the ice cream first." Minjeong winked playfully. 

Jimin groaned but ended up laughing with Minjeong, feeling the bubbles inside her stomach as she sees Minjeong's happy face. She isn't going to mess it up anymore. She's keeping Minjeong with her forever and she will make sure of it. 

I love you with all of my heart, baby. I'm going to show you again just how much love I have for you. 

 

 

 

The end :) 

 

P/s: this was supposed to be just another one shot but I ended up writing more for this story so yeah. Hope yall enjoy this one. Thank you for reading my story, dear lovely readers!