Back to past: Three days Two weeks (3)

Our Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunbi returns to her apartment and sees Sowon is in her house, she steps back again to ensure that she is not entering the wrong place. Other than Sowon, another woman sits at the dinner chair between the singer and the actress-model. 

"Umji?" the name owner shrugs as her name is called to ask what is going on. 

"She seems rejected by her crush, hon." Umji walks over to Eunha who has stopped her movement and helps her to get off her belongings. "Leave it to you, don't drink too much. I'm getting to bed," she pecks and back to their room.

"What brought you here, girl?" Eunha watching the low-spirit model actress, "Ah, I almost forgot it, how is your day? Wasn't that the talk show recorded together with her? Your mood should be on cloud nine today."

Sowon sighs and takes another glass to gulp down.

"Rejected?"

"Not far out"

"It is that direct?"

Sowon lies back on the sofa without speaking a word. "My poor baby."Eunha lightly pats her head and brushes back the hair fallen down due to leaning down to the singer's shoulder.

Later on, the schedule seems to be under control, but Sowon does not feel that way. She feels like she messes up the entire radio show from her perspective. If her emotion can be described in a word, it must say that she is living like a zombie, not caring about what is happening around her. Thankfully, she has no schedule until next week's dinner. No one had a chance to see the soulless side of her.

Sowon plays the smart TV at will, as long as having sound in the room doesn't make her feel alone or creepy. The random next play is the latest episode of Yerin's variety program, unwittingly watching it like bewitched to her appearance, Sowon sighs. The upcoming video always comes in Yerin's as an algorithm works.

It was as if God was playing with her.

The day after, Yerin always popped up in her mind like in the show appearance, rewind how the cute acts and words in the show the entertainer preside for the program effect, couldn't shake off anyhow Sowon put hard effort on to forget about her.

Yerin never sends a message, she does not how to write to her, to explain. Or to apologize? She does not know how to describe the feeling of uneasiness inside her, or how to express herself to Sowon. The awkward stage they are now, like the distance of two same polar magnets facing together, in the time of keep rejecting to attract to the contrast side.

As Yerin has no idea of how she can clear herself to the model-actress, she constantly hypnotizes herself, only for the purpose of the talk show, hoping the latter doesn't take it seriously, but she somehow thinks that Sowon does, from how cold she became after the recording session.

"Is that merely my wishful thinking?"

"Is she actually looking for a friend but not over to the special status?"

Both of them sink into their own thoughts. 

Think too much.

Sowon is panic when hops in her manager's car to fetch her to the restaurant reserved to watch the last episode's premiere together with the director and the staff working together a few months ago. She does not know how to face Yerin after all although she does not know how the latter acts. 

Their seat is a bit distant, Sowon seldom joins in the chat and sips the drinks, secretly observing Yerin from her place using her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter