Back to past: The first met

Our Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon greets the staff as she enters the conference room for the script reading session later. She finds the seat labelled with her name and role and goes to it. As there is still some time to reach the scheduled time, some of the seats are still empty.

Later on, a person comes into her sight and greets her before going to her place. A linen button-down with folded long sleeves and relaxed fit jeans in pastel colour Sowon's mind goes blank as she couldn't recall any info regarding the person who walked past her and sits at the following two sets.

"I'm the actress Yerin, playing the psychologist friend of HaeJin, Ryu Sae-Kyung."

Sowon pays more attention to the girl sitting beside her who played the role of her friend in the drama. It needs them to have a good relationship outside the drama as a base to give good chemistry when the camera is rolling. She is, however, a very introverted person.

The script reading is well-ended after the actors have read their own lines and the opponents play. It is nothing surprising that Sowon and Yerin had many lines to their roles dictated. Sowon thinks that she really needs to work hard on it.

Yerin as well, this is the first drama in which she has comparable screentime. She ditches the makeup she usually does for the variety show and dresses up in a comfortable way, paired with light makeup and vintage frame glass, which make her look younger than she really is.

She is nervous as hell when she enters the conference room she has been told, pushing the door lightly to not cause an effect on the people inside. Luckily, only some of them are aware and she cheerfully greets them. Only the female lead is there and the actors are empty. Just as she did with the staff, she bows to greet.

Yerin knows the actress sitting there is the female lead of the drama and has the majority of lines with her. She expresses her admiration for her despite being able to only see her from the side.

To kick off the pre-shooting ceremony, the producer gathers them together to take a group photo. In the slight friction between the fabric when the two cross each other, Yerin can feel her shortness of breath.

God, I'd touch the goddess indirectly!

The next time they meet is at the office rented for Sae Kyung's role. The first scene involves the doctor and the patient lines coming to an end as her friend barges into the room without warning.

"Mr Shin, you just need to pay more attention to your wife and accompany her to relieve her worries. "

"Ryu Sae ... I'm sorry," Hae Jin quickly closes the door as she notices her friend still outpatient with her client.

" I'm sorry. Mr Shin, that's all and you may book the next appointment with the receptionist for the return visitation," Sae Kyung sent her client on her way. And Hae Jin dashes in after witnessing the client had left.

"Hae Jin! You're to hurry!"

"I'm sorry, my mother forces me to go on a blind date again. Help me!"

"Alright, alright. Send me the man's details."

She looks good in office attire.

Sowon is staring too intently at her opponent's play and does not realize the director is called off to review the footage. Yerin is no longer in the space, and Sowon's manager is curious about her artist's strange behaviour during this filming session.

Sowon is resting in the waiting room until the call for the next scene is filmed.

"Hello?" Sowon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter