Workshop Date

Our Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We'll have a date later after the script reading. I'll pick you up at 1 pm.

Yerin wakes up and sees the sticky note with the breakfast on the countertop. Pancakes with jam and a glass of orange juice, her favourites. She smiles at the cursive letter unconsciously, excited for their long-lost date.

To not grab others' attention as their relationship is under the cover, she decides to wear a white crop top and beige long pants which the match is always the trend and hopes it is matching to Sowon's attire too. It is a game they usually play when one of them has an early schedule and a later date.

She prepares herself and waits for the elderly to call. In the small dog's tent, Meonji and Happy are cuddling together, refusing to leave the tent for their food as Yerin had placed earlier. Yerin captures some cute fluffy photos and is ready to share them after the arrival of her lover.

5 minutes. She picks up her bucket hat and mask, not forgetting the long cardigan despite the hot weather now. This is other than protecting her silky skin and the most crucial thing is to avoid her a possessive girlfriend who will arrive in short. Tapping her feet rhythmically in the lobby, a black compact car slowly arrives in her line of sight. As she knows it is Sowon's car, she gets in without hesitation.

Sowon wears a set of winter white canal suits for her daily schedule, and her attire today matches it. A small win in the game brightens her day.

"Where do we go for today? A movie? an Aquarium visit or an amusement park?" asks Yerin with a beam of light.

"None of the three is there, and it is a secret" Sowon replies and never hides her jovial smile.

"Wow, I guess it's a new thing!"

"Yes. We are off to it and please buckle your seatbelt, Yerin-ssi. It is dangerous and we'll get fined for it," reminds Sowon to her forgetful lover as they barely arrive at the security gate and seconds later reach the main road.

Happily, she follows her command and holds the Jibang plushie in her hand.

Their car is moving far away from the city and entering a small town.

"So, what are we going to do today?" the car parked in front of a cafe and Sowon gestured to her as they are reached.

"A workshop of my friend. He only opens for 3 sessions per week and asks me to join but I am just available today and he reserved for us.

"For us?"

"I told him I would bring someone close with me and he reserved the whole session for us. Only two of us."

Sowon enters the cafe, gets to know where the owner is and when upstairs, and all Yerin can do is follow her.

"Sojung, finally, you are here," a man around their age welcomes them with his big hands.

Does the person just call her lover's real name?

"... I'll leave you two here then, Sojung, you can find me downstairs when you need something," the man waves his hand and go.

"Who is he?" asks Yerin waiting until the man disa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter