Five

No Touchie ( Ravi ViXX x reader) Eng.ver

Today is 3 days before the concert event again. I just found out that it was a VIXX concert event. Where none other than the boy group Wonshik or Ravi. Yes, his stage name is Ravi, right? However, I used to call him Wonshik. That's a more familiar nickname for me.

it's VIXX's concert

Tonight I was asked to go home quickly by Mrs. Kim. I have a suspicious feeling when invited to dinner. There will be another serious conversation.

That's right

I had just finished finishing my last bite, when Mrs. Kim finally spoke up. Today there is only me, Jiwon and also Mrs. Kim.

"Woori, sorry. How is the relationship with Wonshik?"

"Fine,  he's very busy. But, yes, we chat often." I replied, then there was a sign of relief from Mrs. Kim. Actually, the chat doesn't even discuss important things. More of us mocking each other's past.

"Thanks for that. It's just that we feel guilty if we don't explain things to you. About our reasons."

"Sorry to have confused you, Woori." Jiwon added, she is cutting apples for us now.

"You may have heard reasons for you. Likewise we have reasons for Wonshik." Mrs. Kim took a deep breath.

We are honestly worried for Wonshik, because several things have happened to him. We want him to get well, plus you are his childhood friend. We thought that he would accept you. Because since then, he has been unable to accept the woman in his life." Mrs. Kim's hand is holding me now, she caresses a little. "About What happened, let him explain. That's Wonshik's message. We hope you understand."

I don't know what to say or even respond to this. I can only nod trying to understand everything. There's nothing I can argue with, I'm not allowed to fight with this situation.

"I also believe, you can become a woman in his life. Since we were together, it seems that the stubborn Wonshik oppa also listens to what you say more often."

"But... we haven't seen each other for more than 8 years. Maybe the last time we played together was in middle school." I replied, then took a sip of water.

"Even so, you're not new to him. Apart from work, he's the type to have a hard time opening doors for new women in his life."

I started to feel quite high curiosity. Regarding the Wonshik incident, regarding the real reason.

After that, there was no more meaningful conversation. Just, some jokes about our childhood.

After dinner and clearing the table. I and Jiwon intend to watch netflix in her room. While bringing some snacks we went to Jiwon's room. I sat on the floor and leaned against the bed. Meanwhile, Jiwon chooses what netflix to watch.

"Watching horror, huh?" she asked.

"Can." I answered. Her face looked like she had something to talk about.

"Woori, are you all right?"she asked suddenly, I was right, there was something stuck in her mind.

"About what?"

"An arranged marriage. May I be honest?'

"Of course. Don't make me curious, haha."

"I've always wanted you to be my sister."

"Hey, aren't we already like sisters?"

"No, that's not what I meant. Brothers legally. I don't want our friendship to end.'

"Our closeness will never end Jiwon. Until then." Somehow Jiwon sounded so worried. Even though this doesn't need to be asked again, right?

"When you get married, you will definitely come with your husband right. What if your husband doesn't live in Korea. Then you have children, you will be busy. Of course it will be very difficult for us to meet. But.. if you become my sister-in-law , at least we'll meet the new year right?"

That's how far Jiwon thought. How big is the feeling of not wanting to lose Jiwon to me. How precious am I to Jiwon?

"Thanks for not wanting to lose me." I pinched Jiwon's arm while laughing a little.

"Sorry for giving you trouble. I'm too selfish."

"I'm okay." I patted his shoulder.

I'm having a hard time, to be more precise, I'm having a hard time controlling my feelings. Sorry, I have liked someone else now. I'm not sure if I could have liked your oppa back when he was still my first love or not.

"Um."

"Geez!!" I reflexively threw the pillow that was being hugged at the door angrily. Sure enough, it was Wonshik.

"That reflex of yours huh. Just like before." The protest.

"Aren't you busy for the concert?"

"It's time to go home, why are you suddenly paying attention?"

I could see Jiwon laughing at the both of us. She seemed very happy.

"That's asking, not caring."

"Okay, I want to talk. Come on!" Invite him. I couldn't help but follow it, even though I had plans to watch the film with Jiwon.

I followed behind him, my back as wide as the London bridge.

Very wide and strong. Wearing an oversized t-shirt that fits him perfectly, I can see the tattoo on his arm.

"Wait... to the room?"

"Want on the balcony? Heavy thunderstorms. Would you like?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes." I saw him open the door and let me in. I focused on one corner of the room where there was a computer and a midi controller.

He really is a musician.

 

"Sit here." He let me sit in the chair in front of his computer. I can see it says You Only Live Once

He sat on the edge of the bed not far from there.

"So, here it is." His hands are holding each other, is he nervous? "I'm working on having my military service postponed."

"Then?"

"You told me, didn't you?"

"Indeed, last night we talked a lot about the reason for the match."

"So, she didn't say about military service?"

"No. You're going to the military soon?"

"That means not yet. Yes, I was rumored to be enlisting in the military in June. However, I'm proposing the time to be pushed back. Because there are rules regarding company owners."

"Oh, I see."

"If you can't, it means the marriage will be pushed forward to around April or May."

"Huh? ARE YOU joking?"

"Isn't that right? The original plan for the wedding was June."

"That's right, how about that? Are you really going to marry me? You won't refuse?"

"Why do you always ask that? How bout you?"

"Don't know."

"Well, if there's nothing else you want to talk about, I'll go." He got up from his seat and looked at me.

"There is no." I also stood up and started walking towards the exit of the room.

"Okay, see you later." He was still in the doorway of his room while I was already outside his room.

"See you." I bowed my head in greeting.

Suddenly the sound of thunder came very loudly.

"Aaah!" I reflexively shouted while holding his shoulder.

"Aaaah!" He also shouted because he was touched by me.

"Mianhae..."