Two

No Touchie ( Ravi ViXX x reader) Eng.ver

I finally got the job I wanted,  to become an assistant stage manager.

 Because I'm still not a senior so I'm still an assistant, hopefully one day I can become a manager. 

 Today is my third day at work, but...

 "Woori, I hope you can handle tomorrow's event. I had an accident, and my leg is injured now. I'm still in the hospital. If you have any questions, my cellphone will always be on standby. Anyway, everything is according to yesterday's briefing."

 Mr. Nam hung up the phone.

 "Aaaaaaaaah." I accidentally shouted, I didn't realize that I was in the middle of the office.

 Everyone looked at me.

 "Sorry there's a cockroach." I immediately ran to the toilet and stayed in for about 5 minutes.

 I took a deep breath, and went straight back to the table. I have to correct the list of what I have to check when I go to the venue this afternoon. Everything felt heavy indeed, because I had to work without a leader. Where, I'm still a junior who still needs to be mentored but.. I'll do my best.

 Now is 1 o'clock, I only ate a little food that I bought at the mini market. While eating in the car I also talked with some of the stage staff. I don't know why my heart is beating fast. Apparently, I'm nervous because it's my first time leading the stage. Usually I'm just a staff, and even then it's not too big of an event.

 Arriving at the venue, we were all briefed on what to check on the stage. Like lighting, equipment on stage, I also heard that a new band will be performing, so I have to make sure the condition of the musical instruments that will be used tomorrow.

 Everyone dispersed and checked their respective assignments. I went on stage while observing the lighting that was being arranged by the other staff.

 "Okay!" I said while gesturing ok on my finger.

 After that I checked the musical instrument equipment that will be used tomorrow and arranged several locations where it was best to put it on stage.

 "Let's all stay a little longer. Soon there will be an artist rehearsal so we have to finish this faster. Yo come on." I said to all the staff.

 I went to check backstage, to make sure if tomorrow's performance needed additional equipment or something. Are they satisfied with the stage conditions that have been provided?

 That's them. There were 5 people and they were gathered together while talking about something that somehow was not heard.

 I saw a figure I seemed to have known before. I'm getting closer and I'm sure that it's..

 "ChaHun Oppa!" I called him, and sure enough it was him.

 "Ah, Woori!" He still remembers me.

 I approached him with a little run but..

 I tripped over the cable that somehow got in the middle of the way.

 I almost fell, but one of them swiftly approached and grabbed my shoulder.

 "Are u okay?" He said smiling at me.

 His smile is so sweet, make my heart beats fast.

 "Thank you." I slightly smoothed my tangled hair.

 "No problem, miss..."

 "Woori. I'm Hun-oppa's friend."

 "Yeah, I saw you greet him earlier. I'm Hweseung."

 "Hweseung-ssi, thank you very much." I bowed slightly as a sign of gratitude. He kept showing his smiling face.

 "Yes yes! Don't flirting." Hun came over with his arms around Hweseung, and patted him on the shoulder. Hweseung waved his hand while saying "bye."

 "Woori, how are you? It's been a long time since you moved to Japan huh. You're back in Korea again?"

 "Okay, yes I'm moving to Korea again."

 "Oh good, we'll hang out sometime, okay?"

 "Yes, I was also going to invite oppa to hang out with Jiwon too. In order for me to return to Korea."

 "Sure, I'll let you know when"

 "Ready! Oh yeah, so the oppa band called N.flying that will perform tomorrow?"

 "Yeah right, I need your assistance."

 "Wow, that's great. Sure. If there's something missing or something on the stage, please tell me right away."

 "Okay. Can we check on the stage now?"

 "Oh of course, this way."

 Me with N.flying members walked to the stage. They see how the stage is, check what is needed. Just requests and minor fixes they ask for. 

 They did the rehearsal smoothly, and perfectly. Hopefully tomorrow can run smoothly and more perfect than this.

 

 After we finished, we went home and I had dinner with some stage staff who were tired of work. But tomorrow is the real event.

 

 ***

 D day arrived, it feels like my heart keeps beating fast. This is my first event, hope all goes well.

 When I arrived, all of us staff held a large-scale briefing with the entire staff. Then, we stage staff also held a briefing. After that, we once again checked.

 Mr.Nam also keeps asking how things are here, but everything is fine and there are no problems. Thank God.

 However, no one knows the name of the situation, suddenly 15 minutes before the start and nflying was already on stage, the sound had problems.

 "I'm sorry, I will find the sound staff."

 I said to them and I immediately ran to find the sound staff who should have been on standby near the stage but were not there.

 Finally after running and walking around I found them and complained about what happened. They were quick to respond and solve the problem.

 While on standby near the stage, I watched their performance. Hun oppa is that great at playing the guitar. No wonder Jiwon always adore him.

 Actually I was focused on one of the vocalists yesterday who had helped me. Hweseung, he's really cool on stage. Her voice was so sweet, her face was so calm like water.

 We briefly glanced at each other, and he smiled at me.

 A feeling that I haven't felt in a long time, my heart beats fast and there are butterflies that come when I see it.

 The song they performed was perfect for me. I don't know why I got carried away, until I didn't realize that their performance was finished.

 They descended the stage while thanking the staff they met.

 Hweseung approached me unexpectedly. Of course there was a feeling that surprised me.

 "Thank you very much, Woori-ssi." He bowed, and I replied.

 "Thank you also for the great performance."

 "Ah, by the way do you want to come to dinner with us? We also brought some staff." Invite him, I really really want to but unfortunately..

 "I'd love to come.. but, I have a family event when my dad comes home." I said, it's true that Dad called me for a while, that he suddenly returned to Korea and he would come to Jiwon's house.

 "I see.. hmm, how about next time?"

 "I'm waiting for the invitation!"

 "Good. Oh yes, may I have an Instagram?"

 "Sure!"

 Finally we followed each other on Instagram, I didn't expect him to ask for an Instagram username. I was really waiting for him to take me out to dinner.

 

 ***

 

 We had dinner at Jiwon's house, and all Jiwon's family members were there too. Plus my dad and me too. After eating, everyone looked serious. Of course, maybe I'm the only one here who is surprised by this situation.

 After eating, my father opened the conversation.

 "I am very grateful to the Kim family for being willing to take care Woori here. She must be very troublesome." My father said, and Jiwon's mother answered.

 "No, Woori is a sweet child. She also often helps me cook and clean the house. She's really good at cooking."

 "I would be very happy if Woori could stay here a little longer." Jiwon's father spoke up.

 Does this mean Daddy will take me away again? He meant to leave this house? 

 "Thank you, for all the kindness. I'm sorry if there's anything wrong. I really wanted to stay here longer." I said really seriously, but answered with laughter of others, except for wonshik-oppa. He was just silent, and I was wondering about the situation.

 "Who said you would go here Woori." Dad laughed a little and rubbed the top of my head.

 "Ok, let's get straight to the point. I am very grateful to the Park family, who have entrusted us, the decision on the conversation between me as the head of the Kim family and Mr. Park, has decided that..."

 What kind of a conference of two countries is this? Everyone looks serious, it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know what they're talking about.

 Wonshik's face here is the most serious and since the beginning he was just silent and looked down.

 "That the wedding will take place in the next 6 months." Mr. Kim continued.

 Whose wedding is this?

 Jiwon will be my stepmother?!

 "That's why we expect you to get to know each other first." My father said, wait a minute.

 You? It means..

 "Until then, may I think about the continuation?" Wonshik spoke up this time, and he gave me a slight glance afterward.

 "Wait a minute.. so?" I asked, and everyone at the table looked at me.

 "Yes, you and Wonshik will be marry soon." My dad said, and it made my heart feel like it was going to burst.

 "What? What's the reason?" I wondered why it had to match the two of us. What is the meaning behind this. You have a reason, right? Is not it?

 The question that is currently running through my mind, the one that dominates the most is

In this era??? matchmaking?????

 I was surprised by Wonshik-oppa's reaction.

 He whose appearance was so fierce, but indeed he was still the old one. Wonshik oppa who respects and loves his family.

 "Okay. I have practice now, so I'll get ready." He got up from his seat and went to the second floor.

 "Excuse me for a moment." I immediately chased him, as he was about to enter his room. I immediately ran towards him.

 And I stumbled on my own feet. I fell into his body, that's when we met eyes...

 "Kyaaaaaaa." Wonshik shouted in a high pitch while pushing my body. He immediately hugged himself. "Do not touch me!"

 "So...sorry, I didn't mean to..." I was still surprised by his scream and pushed me away. I, who was now sitting on the floor, looked at him blankly while shaking slightly.

 Does he hate being touched by women?

 So, Jiwon's words are true?