Four

No Touchie ( Ravi ViXX x reader) Eng.ver

Hweng_star Woori-ssi! Hello!

Me hweseung-ssi annyeong!

Hweng_star Hmmm.. Can you come today to cafe hoshi? I'll perform there.

What time is it?

Hweng_star at 5 pm, can you? If possible, I'll reserve the front seat.

Of course! Thank you.

Hweng_star I should be the one thanking you, I'll be waiting! ️

I'm also waiting for the best performance, fighting!😉

Hweng_star I will do my best! Now, I practice first.

—-
Too bad, Jiwon can't come, she has overtime at the office. Even though it's Saturday, but she's so busy at the office. Although, for the next two weeks I also have to work on weekends because there is another music event. I don't know who the artist is, I hope it's not annoying.

This is the one month that I got the news that I will be marry Kim Wonshik.

However, this month I also rarely see him because.. yes you know how busy being an idol is. But in this month I've met with Hweseung several times. So far, I have known him as a warm and understanding person. Plus her face is very cute and cool to look at. Like ice cream..

I definitely kept my meeting with Hweseung a secret from Jiwon. In all the years I've known Jiwon, I don't think I've ever kept anything secret from her, especially men's issues. This time is different. The situation now is that I'm Jiwon's future sister-in-law.

That's the fact.

Today, I prepared the best clothes. Don't forget to also bring a cheese pie from a crossroads shop which is famous for being delicious and the price is quite low. I thought, if I only bring gifts for one person, Hun oppa will gossip even though he's actually an indifferent person. Therefore, I bought a whole cheese cake, so he could share it with others as well.

Sure enough, Hweseung had reserved the front seat for me. Until I can see it from the front. When I was about to perform, I could see the face of Hun oppa who was surprised to see my arrival. Maybe, Hweseung didn't tell me that he invited me.

I want to wake up from this long nightmare
back to the times i want
after winter
spring is coming
I need light, I need light
I'm waiting" N.Flying- winter winter

A song suitable for a lonely winter. All the memories seemed to fade wrapped in loneliness. When all is warm, and the seasons will change. It is hoped that it will come with a light of hope. That's where you have to wait.

"Congratulations! I love how he looks!" I greeted Hweseung.

"Thank you, it's thanks to your support too." Hweseung replied with a sweet smile. Sweet as sugar.

"Here, there's a little." I gave the cake that I bought before coming here. "You can share with the others."

"You don't need to bother, your presence  makes me happy enough." He lowered his head and scratched his head, his face slightly red. Did he slip up?

"Haha, okay you're welcome."

"Wow, I think I know who this is." Cha Hun came and hugged Hweseung. "Aish! now you know how to approach women huh?." Cha Hun hit his fist against Hweseung's arm.

"Hy... hyu.. Hyung! What are you saying."

"Thank you Woori for coming." Cha Hun smiled cat. He's a cat dad.

"You're welcome. Anyway I will be a big fan of you guys. Alright, I'll go home first. You guys should take a rest." I said, bowing to them. I could see Hweseung who nudged Cha Hun with his elbow. A sign for Cha Hun to leave us alone.

"Hmm, Woori-ssi. A.. Tomorrow, want to watch with me? Hmm.. I accidentally bought two tickets." He looked very nervous. Somehow he wasn't this nervous before.

"You're so cute, Hweseung-ssi. Fine." It's funny because he accidentally bought a ticket, he's really cute, but I'm happy.

"I will wait for you."

***
We promised at the cafe near the cinema because the movie was still two hours away. It seemed, I had kept him waiting. However, a woman will always bother getting ready, especially when it comes to dating a man. Wait a minute, why did I call this a date?

It was true, he had arrived. He wears a plaid shirt. His hair is not too neat, but still charming.

"Mianhae. How long has it been?" I sat in front of him, I saw him holding a coffee cup.

"Not long ago, what do you want to order?"

"I just ordered." I was about to stand up, however

"Let me. Ice Cafe latte without sugar. Isn't that right?"

"Right, thank you." I was surprised that he remembered what coffee I always ordered. Secretly it turns out he's someone trying to understand someone. He's a very rare person.

Soon he came with my order, smiling he approached me. My eyes continued to follow his movements until he sat back down in his place.

"Thanks, sorry to bother." I said, then drank the coffee he gave me.

"Aish, it's nothing. Here's the cake too, I know you like cheese cake."

Turns out he knows I like cheesecake too.

"Love it! Thank you. I'll eat it." I took a spoonful and immediately devoured it. I could see his warm gaze. "You want?"

"Heeem, just for you all." He smiled again and showed his father's cheek. "Oh!" He takes a tissue and wipes it against the corners of my lips. "There's a little cream." He immediately looked down, I could see his face was starting to turn red.

"Really? Thank you. I ate badly, didn't I."

"No really, oh yeah why are you working as a stage manager? He's trying to open the topic, thank God I'm also very stiff when asked to start a question.

"I like contributing to events, making performers happy as well as viewers. I can feel happy too. I don't know why I like making people happy."

"It's great if you like your job. At least you can enjoy it and not be burdened. No job is easy, but it all gets a little fun if you like it."

"That's right, then why do you want to be a singer?"

"Singing is like a piece of a puzzle for me. I am a person who finds it difficult to express what I feel, what I want. However, when I sing I can express it there. I feel like I live fully, even though there are actually other puzzle pieces that are not complete. The point is singing is a part of me ."

"I can see that, you are very different when you sing. You look calm and convey your whole self when you are on stage."

"Is that true?"

"Yes, and I admire that."

"You, admire me?" He brought his face closer this time, so I was a little surprised

*omg

"Y..yes of course I'm your fan. Haha." I took a sip of my coffee to hide my nervousness this time.

"Haha is that so, by the way I heard from hyung you are good at singing."

"Cha Hun oppa? Ah, not really. Just like it."

"I can't believe it, you must be good at singing. Come on, prove it!"

"Haha, I'm embarrassed to sing with a great vocalist like you."

"Don't worry, I'm not that great. My parents have karaoke, after watching let's go there!"

"Okay! I'll beat your score you'll see. I'll beat the vocalist of N.Flying. Haha." I laughed like an evil mother who managed to get an inheritance.

"Omo! My position is threatened, no! Oh my gosh ahjumma."

"Ahjumma?"

We decorated our day with joking laughter, which was so warm. Himself, there is no gap that I do not like. Everything is so good in my eyes. After watching, we actually went to his parents' karaoke place. However, I did not meet his parents because there were already many employees working.

At karaoke we give each other a challenge song and bet on who has the highest score. The highest score will be given one request to be made by the loser.

It turned out to be a draw, we finally decided to give each other a request.

On the way home, he escorted me to the bus that would stop near my house. It felt like spending time with him almost all day was very tasteless. Soon my bus will come, it seems. Sure enough the bus came.

"I'm going home first, thank you for today. Hopefully we can meet again."

"Be careful Woori-ssi, let me know when you get home." he said, waving his hand. I nodded and walked to the bus, but one step inside he called me back. "Woori-ssi, I want to get to know you better! I hope we can spend time together again."

I nodded and smiled while calling his name. "Hweseung-ssi, be careful okay." I got into the bus and started looking for a seat, I could see him still standing there. Looking at me, smiling and waving.

My heart felt like it was beating fast. such a sweet smile, such a soft voice, she tries to understand and be the best she can to the people she meets.

You could say this sense of comfort is getting stronger. I want to keep listening to his voice, I want to keep talking to him, I want to keep spending time with him. The time was indeed short in introduction, but for some reason the quality we lived felt we had known for more than a month.

But.. there's something I'm thinking about
I can't be comfortable with this feeling, I can't hurt him any more.

If in the end, I will really be with Kim Wonshik.

Mianhae Yoo Hweseung...