One

No Touchie ( Ravi ViXX x reader) Eng.ver

"Wooriiiii!"

 "Ji woooooon!" We shouted at each other's and hugged tightly. I have finished my studies in Japan, while Jiwon finished her studies in Korea. We've been friends since elementary school, we've always been in the same class and we've even been called twins.

 "How are you?" While walking and holding hands we chatted warmly. We haven't spoken in person for a long time. Although we do often make video calls.

 "Fine, once. How is your relationship with Cha Hun?" I asked Jiwon. She just shook his head, shrugging his shoulders.

 "Yes! Did it work?"

 "He seems to have a girlfriend." Jiwon's face changed and his lips pursed. "It seems he only sees me as a friend."

 Cha Hun

 Was our classmate when we were in high school. He is famous for his guitar skills that make everyone adore him. 

 A smile and a handsome face cool. Making him popular among students and even some students. Actually, the one who knows Hun is me. I used to be on the same music team at a school art show. After several incidents where I was able to introduce Jiwon, and the point is that I indirectly became a matchmaker. Unfortunately, I'm not a professional matchmaker. So, until now there has been no sign of success.

Hun is the more serious type, it seems. But, if he's joking, he can exceed the jokes of those around him. He is also a person who is actually humble in certain circumstances, but because of his humbleness, many women have the wrong perception and end up feeling frustrated.

 Okay, I'll tell you more about Cha Hun later.

From today on I will stay temporarily at Jiwon's house. My father hasn't allowed me to live alone, probably won't.

 First, I now only have a father. My mother died when I was 12 years old, due to illness. Since then, I grew up only with Dad. Father has no intention of remarrying, because according to him no one can replace the figure of Mother. What's more, he said he was afraid that later the woman would not love me. Now, I'm even older and can take care of myself. Although sometimes I want a mother figure but I feel, Father's love for me is enough.

 Second, I'm an only child and other siblings are like uncles or cousins, all of them have spread out somewhere. A lot of them are already living overseas, so I don't think it's possible for me to burden them all.

 Third, Jiwon's family has been trusted by my father and is considered his own brother. How could I not, I have known Jiwon for many years. We also often stay at each other's homes, that's why I'm often called a twin sister with Jiwon.

 Fourth, I believe Father's choice is the best.

 Dad is the best dad in the world. Since last year, Father has always gone out of town and abroad for work, the house in Korea is only an ID card address. Why can't I stay at my house? Because Dad was worried, I had some phobias due to recent events. Even when I was in Japan, my father was assigned there for four years, so I didn't really live alone.

 

 -

 "Wooriiii." Jiwon's mother greeted me at the door and immediately hugged me, Warm as usual, I already think of Jiwon's mother as my own mother. "You just get more beautiful, if you want to be Mother's child." Jiwon's mother rubbed my head.

 "Of course, I'm your daughter." I said, while still hugging Jiwon's mother.

 "Ah, I'll have a twin later? But good idea, I have a sister!" Jiwon also hugged, and the three of us hugged. "It's tormented I only have an annoying oppa."

 "Yes, now you guys go straight to the shower, Jiwon also helps Woori to clean up."

 "Ready!"

 Jiwon and I stepped into the room on the 2nd floor. There were 3 rooms there, Jiwon's room, an empty room, and her oppa's room. However, as I recall, her oppa has moved to Gangnam. Yes, her oppa works there. Her oppa has managed to become a singer, an idol.

 Therefore, Jiwon is very careful and she finds it difficult to make friends with others. Because, if you know who she is, she will only be used by others. 

 But I really can make friends without feels she's the sister of a famous idol.

 In fact, I, Jiwon, and also her oppa as a child used to often play together. In fact, because I am a tomboy, I often play as a police officer with her oppa, and also Jiwon as the person we have to save. That's what I remember.

 While helping me fold clothes and put them in the closet, I was busy talking to Jiwon.

 Until finally, we were cool to talk about boys. Girls talk.

 "So, hun how?"

 "As usual, we chat often, sometimes on the phone. But, yes, we often run out of things to talk about. Our relationship is not progressing. In fact, there are setbacks."

 "Ah, he's such a boring person. You have to be good at finding topics, otherwise you're done."

 "Hard huh.. I just give up?" Jiwon's face turned a little gloomy.

 "Ah, I have an idea. We'll see you later, suppose you guys welcome me back to Korea. How about it?"

 "Great idea!!! Yeeeeaaaahhh." We both clapped each other's hands. I'm glad to see her really happy.

 "Oh yeah how about you? You don't have a crush yet?" Jiwon asked, and I shook my head quickly. "Let's move on from Yuta!" Jiwon teased me while pinching my arm.

 "Of course I'm starting to forget him. But I haven't found a replacement yet."

 "Let's get excited looking for a new crush!"

 "Of course. Later at work I might find a nice guy." I joked, and we both burst out laughing.

 "Wooriiii! Eat first, said eomma downstairs." There was a heavy male voice calling Jiwon, it seemed like the source of the voice was approaching my room.

 In my heart I wonder, who is the owner of that voice. But... Jiwon only has oppa and no other siblings. Maybe the man other than her oppa is her father..

 My guess is right.. Her oppa has appeared in the doorway

 ️

 

 His clothes were wet, because it was raining outside. Maybe he got rained on... but the wet t-shirt made his body clearly defined.

 I have to focus

 I have to focus

 Don't get the wrong focus

 His abs are really clear

 OH MY GOD!!

 

 "Woori... are you okay?" Should I just bring the food here? You seem really tired." Jiwon patted my shoulder.

 Turns out she's been talking to me several times. However, I was still surprised by the presence of her oppa who suddenly came. 

"Ah fine, I'll just go downstairs. It feels like I haven't eaten with you in a long time."

 After hearing my answer, without a word Jiwon's oppa went to his room, probably to change clothes.

 "Eh, your oppa is here?" I asked curiously.

 "Yeah, for a while. The house is currently under renovation, so maybe instead of renting it out again, maybe he'll go home."

 Without saying I just looked at Jiwon. "Are you surprised?"

 "Yes, of course. He's not like the last wonshik oppa I met."

 "Of course! You last met before he debuted. It's been more than 10 years right. But, he's still as good as he used to be. It's just that .." jiwon stopped his conversation and made me curious.

 "What?" I asked curiously.

 "He's a little anti-women."

 "Huh? He's gay? omo!"

 "No, he is. Afraid of being touched by women!"

 "Omo!"

 "But I'm sure he likes women."

 "How are you sure?"

 "I know because..."

 

 Not finished finishing her words, suddenly Wonshik oppa cleared his throat in the doorway.

 "Ehn, don't keep gossiping! Come on down, Eomma is waiting."

 "Ah, arrasseo. I'm downstairs now. Come on." Jiwon got up from her seat, and was followed by me.

 I can see her oppa's back is nice, he's changed a lot since the last time we met. No wonder he's an idol now, look how perfect his physique is.

 No!! what am I saying.

After eating, we chatted a bit at the dinner table. We haven't left the table yet.

 "Jiwon, help eomma bring fruit in the refrigerator." Asked her eomma, and her eomma also went with Jiwon to the kitchen.

 Leaving me and Wonshik oppa.

 "Oh yes Woori,  by the way. Where did you study? Have you graduated now?" Wonshik oppa asked, his voice sounded very heavy compared to before. Of course he's an adult now.

 "Yes, I have graduated, I am studying in Japan."

 "Japan? Wow! I've been there a lot, you've never seen my concerts, have you?"

 "Who said? Lost fantasia, I watched!"

 "Really? That's good, right? You should have told Jiwon, I'll give you a ticket later and you can go backstage to meet me."

 "After that, I doubted whether oppa still remembers me or not."

 "Oh my, how could I forgot. You were the one who knocked out my front baby tooth back then, how could I forget. Haha."

 We also talked warmly, talking about our childhood which was so fun. I don't think he still remembers it.

 We didn't realize that two pairs of eyes were watching us from the kitchen.

 "Jiwon looks like this will go well."

 "I hope so eomma.."