SIDE C {UNKNOWN}

Clue &/ Note

The cops were getting hungry, dangerously so.

They were poking around too much, and it was making him nervous. As he watched them walk around him or up to him, talking amongst themselves, he couldn't help but wonder, 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘? π»π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘“π‘–π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘€β„Žπ‘¦ 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑑?

It was only a matter of time before they figured out his reason for murdering Sooyoung. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. Between the clues she left in her house (which he stupidly forgot to get rid of after killing her) and the detectives, they'd eventually come up with a theory that was too close for comfort for him, and he'd have to spill the beans about it all.

Yes, she had gotten too nosey and kept bugging him about the things he was doing, so he had to get rid of her. She would report him to the police sooner rather than later, and that night when he heard her telling one of her friends about it via a bug he planted when he was in her house once, he knew he had to take action. He refused to go down for protecting what was his anyway.

He didn't know how long he had left before they began gathering all the points and evidence together to throw him behind bars - he was terrified of the thought alone. He didn't want to be there; he wasn't a criminal! What Sooyoung got was because of her own fault. If she had left him alone, he wouldn't have had to do anything to her. There was no way he could be blamed for his actions.

However, he knew the police wouldn't see it that way. They'd try to convict him to the fullest might of the law, which was why he had to deny everything as much and hard as possible. They couldn't pin anything on him, he had made sure of it.

But even now, he felt nervous. He did what he could, and he knew it, but his stress levels rose with every passing day. What more could he do except hope that no evidence came along? He just had to hope and pray that this case went cold when the police couldn't find anything. It also didn't help that he couldn't turn to his closest confidant for help; the police would have a field day with that and interrogate both of them endlessly until one of them cracked.

He'd just carry on with his business until that day came, trying his best not to draw suspicion to himself so that no one would find something to pin on him due to his behavior. There was always someone watching, after all.