Declarations of Love

Knights, Bestfriends and Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up to the smell of bacon being cooked. She got up and freshened up before heading to the kitchen “Good morning” a voice greeted
“Good morning! What time did you get here?”
“I got in at 3am. I was gonna say hi but you were fast asleep so I didn’t bother. Breakfast?”
“Yeah. Very eventful day yesterday. Matt was just too much.”
“Why don’t you sit down and tell me what happened. I’m still on leave today and you don’t have work so we have all day to talk about your ex” he said, putting down the plate of bacon on the table.

Sophie told him about what happened at the restaurant, her conformonting him and all the heads she turned, him following her and the talk they had at the front door.
“He followed you home?” he asked before taking a bite of bacon
“He did. Stalker much, right?” she replied
“So, he probably knows that I live here too”
“I don’t think so, he followed me a few nights ago and yesterday. You and Mia were already gone by then”
“His soul is going to leave his body when he finds out,” he said, chugging his strawberry milk. Sophie laughed and asked “When is Mia coming back?”
“Dunno. She just told me that she’ll let us know when”
“I guess we have the house to ourselves till she gets here… What do you wanna do today?” she asked
“Why don’t you tell me about your adventures this week? You said you’ve been eating out. Any recommendations?” he asked. Sophie happily told him where she’s been eating while they cleaned up the table. She then started washing the dishes, while still continuing with her story. The two ended up sitting on the couch, Sophie was drinking iced coffee while she was telling him about the people at work and he told her about what happened with his family.
“It was mom’s birthday and she wanted to celebrate with us”
“That’s nice. I bet she was happy to see both of you” she said, taking a sip
“She was. She cooked Mia’s favourite dishes the whole week and forced me to eat” laughing, she took Sophie’s cup and took a sip. Eunhyuk then paused after he took a sip, looked at Sophie and grinned “Sorry. Force of habit. I do that to Mia all the time”
“It’s fine. Mia does that to me too. Now, I know where she got it from” Sophie then smiled and her cheeks turned a bit pink. She then stood up, took one big sip from her coffee cup and gave it to Eunhyuk and said “I’m gonna take a shower… you can finish the rest of my coffee”
“Okay. I’ll go and unpack.” he said, watching her go back to her room.

Sophie then walked out of her room with a towel on her head, she was wearing the biggest shirt and the tiniest shorts that she could find. She sat on the couch and was watching random videos on her phone when Eunhyuk showed up with a huge paper bag “Mia wanted you to have these and I threw in some stuff there too” he said, handing her the said bag.
“You guys… thanks. You shouldn’t have” she says while digging through the bag of goodies. There were snacks, chocolates, keychains, a snow globe and a box. The box looked different than usual, it was smooth and was tied off with a ribbon. She then took it out, threw a look at Eunhyuk. Inside the box was clothing, she took it out and it was a dress. The same dress that she’s been eyeing for the past month and before she could say anything “I saw you look at that dress everytime we passed by that store so I thought you’d like it…” he said, putting his hand on his nape.
“Like it?... I love it! Thank you so much.” she said, stood up and gave him a hug “This is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me. Thank you” she added.
Eunhyuk’s gummy smile was out and about when she got out of the embrace “You’re welcome. I’m happy you love it”
“I shall cook you dinner as a thank you. Anything you want to eat, I’ll make.” she said, grinning
“You don’t need to do that, really.”
“But I want to… come on, what do you want to eat?” she said, blinking her eyes, trying to act cute He laughed at the effort and gave up “Just pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter