erted Therapy

Red's Not My Color

With Felix visiting Yongjin a bit more, he pushed himself to recover a bit more. Felix being the only one besides Yongjin's grandparents and parents, allowed in his hospital room. He still had to use the board to talk as they worried if he used his voice too much then he would lose it again.

"Tell me about your family. They all like that maniac?"

Yongjin wrote only one word, Sometimes.

"Seriously?"

Yongjin nods. He didn't dare look at Felix though. He didn't want to see pity. He wanted to have a friend to talk to not someone who only hangs around him.

"Well... What's his name so I can block him on everything and... I shouldn't tell you the rest."

Yongjin waves his hand in front of Felix's phone. His board different, 'Why do you care so much?'

"...seriously? ....wow. Okay, uh... Seeing you so okay with him treating that way... It made me mad. No one should be okay with that."

Yongjin smiles bitterly, holding up the board to hide his face. 'I am a living door mat. I accept it. Let's move on.'

"Nah. We can tell you don't accept it. ...I want you to be able to laugh in his face one day."

Yongjin looks bored. He hands Felix the board this time, 'It just makes him madder.'

"...you have laughed in his face?"

Yongjin wanted to correct but didn't. It was at him not in his face. Didn't end well.

"...then I'll beat him up for you. I'll beat him every time he touches you."

Yongjin waves his hands trying to get Felix to stop. Felix pauses then gives Yongjin a look.

"No one else knows... Wait. Did he do the initial attack on you?!"

Yongjin holds up his board with his the word stop taking up the whole board. Felix grows quiet. Yongjin erases stop then very quickly scribbles out his thoughts. Taking care to erase what he needed to get everything out. His cousin, Kwangsoo, didn't have a part in that. It was all Yongjin's fault that stuff had happened.

"What do you mean?"

Yongjin holds up his board. 'I refused to marry someone. His friends took it personally.'

"His? A guy wanted to marry you? ...you sure it wasn't a woman?"

Yongjin nods. He taps the word his on his board.

"...well . A woman I might be able to share but no ing way I can share with another man."

Yongjin's brain shuts down.

"You have a cute look on your face. What's wrong?"

Yongjin shakes his head trying to hide under his blankets. 

"Nope. I did something cool didn't I? Come on. Out from under there. ...or I'll come in there."

Yongjin pauses, unsure of if he should hide more or get out now.

"Oooh. I get it. You're a ert. ...maybe I should climb in after all."

Yongjin quickly tries to hide hearing Felix drop his voice lower on purpose. His face betraying where his mind was going. Felix however didn't seem to care only laughing and threatening more erted things.