Bangtan Noona Reunion

BANGTANS ZEALOUS NOONA

Author POV 

Namjoon was the first to go down and saw that the other 5 members are already waiting to have breakfast. He texted MC to check if she okay seeing the whole team. 

sms 
Namjoon: Noona just to let you know that the most of the boys are already here for breakfast. Will you still be joining us?

MC: Yes, I know coz I am.also the one who made arrangements. It's funny that when you lovely boss knew I am here, he asked me a favor to look fir a temporary manager. I think he knew that I would never assign this to anyone but myself. Since there's no other staff of mine knows how  for this role.

Namjoon: Wow how about my stylist?

MC: Don't worry, haven't I proved to you I'm good at multi-tasking.

Namjoon decided to call her since he felt teasing. 

MC: Hello! Is there a problem Joonie?

Looking a bit confused of the call

Namjoon: Oh no babe I just want to check if you need help? I mean after last night you might be? You know? 

MC blushed with the memories as Namjoon asked her. 

MC: Kyaaahh! Joonie, don't call me babe. It is kinda awkward. Well, it is a bit challenging to walk but I can deal with it as long as you don't remind me. hihihi! Arasso! 

Namjoon giggled as he feels shyness on her voice and the giddy feeling. He really wanted to have that experienced with her. Now that he did it was addicting that he wants more, he wants to be with her always, more like owning her.

He dazed out thinking of what they can both do together as she will closely work with her. He imagined being alone in the green room or calling her for plans as she a temporary manager. The thoughts making him heat up as he walks towards the boys. He was smiling weirdly that shows his dimple and blushing like a red tomato.

MC: Joonie baby are you still there? 
Namjoon: Ahh yes sorry I was deep in my thoughts. 
MC: okay I'm about to ride the lift see yah in a few. 
Namjoon: Yes see yah my queen! 

MC already hung up after he said yes. So he just sat at an available seat with the boys. 

"Someone woke up on the good side of his bed. Hyung why are tou glowing any good news?" Taehyung asked Namjoon. "

Namjoon was all smiles, showing his dimples as if no one can make his day blue. "He might have seen a good last night." Jimin which made Joon looked at him but still smiling. 'Well it's better than that' he respond in his mind stull thinking of her. "Jiminah we need to ask Joonie where he saw it. Yah Namjoon share it!" Both Jimin and Jhope stared to bug him. "Paboyah Jin Hyung was with me last night. I did not see any , but for the news..." He got interrupted as JK said while blinking his eyes. "Is that MC Noona!" all 5 pairs of eyes went towards the lift seeing MC and Jin happily chatting with each other.

"Are they a couple. They both looked cute" Taehyung said. That made one person glared at the pair.  Fashion is an understatement with the two. Both wearing simple clothes but radiates a good fashion sense to all that sees them. Both beauties that all appreciates. 

She was wearing a pink baseball cap paired with checkered long sleeves shirt that she tucked in front of her high waist ripped blues jeans shorts but loosen at the back. Her white sneakers matched her outfit.

'Why is Jin matching her outfit. He is also wearing his ripped jeans shorts and pink checkered long sleeves shirt.' this was on his mind while glaring at them but he didn't realized he mentioned his next statement outloud "Are they a couple now? No way! He knows how much I love her. He wouldn't..." Luckily it was only Namjoon who hears him. 

20 mins earlier

"Waah you look cute MCnnie." Jin was so happy seeing her wearing the outfit he sent her. "Jinnie I really like it but the shorts is a bit you know." Jin looked at her and was awed with her beautiful legs. showing her smooth white skin. He went forward and lightly touch her thighs which made moaned a little. 

"Oooh my baby is still sensitive." He . "Aish you really know how to touch me but I don't want any of it right now Jinnie. Last night was enough for me to be called a sl..." Jin stopped her by giving her a quick kiss. "No babe, never say that, it was our decision and we all know there's love there. okay! Please don't think of any negativity." 

He lifted her chin and gave her a quick peck. "You just don't accept our love coz someone is there already." He pointed her left chest. "And you know you made a little space for us. I want you to know that I am willing to wait once you need me to be with you. My love and your care will be enough for us, you know." He kissed her again and it made her tear up. She did not answer but Jin got it. He knows she cares for him but only loved one person. 

"Hey you don't need to answer. Let's go and give that man a show arasso!" He said, "Yah Jinnie I don't need to give him a show. I am good now. I am moving on slowly. I know I'll get there." She was convincing herself and she knows it. 

Both got of the lift bickering about Jin's dady joke. But she was laughing hard with his lame jokes. 

"Noona!" JK immediately run towards her almost carrying her like a kid. JK easily lifted her and swing her in the air just like in the dramas. "Yahhh! put her down JK!" Namjoon immediately run to them to cover her legs. While MC was just in shock of JKs excitement in seeing her. 

Once she was put down by JK and Namjoon went beside her covering her legs by tying his jacket around her waist. "Thank you Joonie but you don't need to" MC whispered. "Why are you wearing such short shorts, you are like half ." He whispered to her. "Well you might guess who the culprit is." Using her lips to point to Jin who is chuckling from behind. "But don't worry they just looked at it but you were able to touch it." as she whipered to his ears teasingly that made him blushed and there he is again under her spell. 

"Hyung why are so over protective to Noona. Let me hug her I mised Noona!" JK complained. "Yeah we want to hug Noona too." followed by Jimin and Tae. the Maknaes walked towards her and took turns to welcome their Noona. 

"Hello my Kookie wookie. Noona missed you too but I was almost crushed by your muscles. I missing my baby Kookie" She squeezed his cheeks and gave him a quick peck on his forehead that made him froze and let the next person to greet her. 

 "Noona you look hot! we missed you so much. Will you be with us permanently?" Jimin went to her and hugged her tightly "Jiminaaah, don't say such things. I know you Chimmy and you know I love you as my girlfriend right hihihi." Yes she always see Jimin as her best girlfriend since she always protects him and always wants to hug him just to ease his insecurities. But the young man does not feel the same. He just let her do it, for him to have her closer. "Arasso arasso, so we will talk later coz I smell something fishy here." Jimin looked at her and Jin then wink at her. Mc just rubbed her nape and smiled at him. 

"My mommy is here! let me have my mommy!" and there is MCs baby Taebear. He is the only guy who always gets away in hugging her and allowed to be touchy since he was known as her little baby bear. MC was the one who moved forward to V since he called her mommy. "Awww my Baby, sorry mommy went away. I really thought you're angry with mommy." She hugged him like a child and showered him with kisses on his head. 

"Hi dance partner, not missing you're loving dance buddy. huh" MC got startled with the seriousness tone of Hoseok. "Oh I sorry buddy. You know I missed you didn't I just texted you last night to say I will see you today." He blushed and smiled. "Yeah I was just checking hihihi. Wiiihhh my dance bud is here, are we going to have a show down soon?" He was very lively now. "Hmmm I'm here as you temp manager and Namjoon's stylist until you get back to Korea. I'll try to have time  for that sweetie" She said happily to Hoseok. 

"Ohh! Is Jennie fine?" Hoseok asked as they know she is Namjoon's stylist. "We swapped since she is more of HIS style" pointing at Yoongi. "And I know it that HE will not be comfortable me being around him as he made sure last time to not wanting to see my face again." All became quiet looking back and forth to Yoongi and her. 

"Such a lame excuse, so childish" Yoongi commented as he snort. "Well being childish sometimes is good." She rolled her eyes. "Well not only childish but UN PROF FE SSION NAL!" He emphasize for he knows her to well that those are the kind of words will trigger her and soon she will take the bait. He knows her well, he can see right through her as she also see right through him but her hatred really blurs that instict of her for now.

"I am not unprofessional Mr. Min I am just making sure that my clients are not uncomfortable. I can work with anyone as long as they are comfortable with me. I have no problem working even with a coldhearted snake like someone here." She is really furious that she was walking towards him with all daggers in her eyes.

Yoongi's POV

Still the stubborn one huh. Now you just took the bait and I know I will win this battle and you wil be mine. Still the same MC my sweet furious savage MC. Why can't we be just together. 

Jin POV 

Yoongi won this battle he knows how to trigger my girl but I will not allow you to hurt her again. Mark my word Yoongi you are my brother but hurt her again I will never let go of her and deal with it.

Back to the Authors POV

The boys were enjoying their bickering except Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon was about to cut in when MC went towards the man she hated and Yoongi also walks toward her. "A SNAKE! Coldhearted! Are you describing yourself Miss MC." He retorted. "No Mr Min. I have always made sure that my clients are comforatble with our service. What are you trying to suggest?" She took a deep breath trying to calm herself and listened to him with her arms crossed over her chest. "Well I have no problem working with you and at the first palce I am the one who does not have a stylist. Looking at my hair Jennie is just forcing herself to be comfortable with me. We all know how she is doing well with Namjoon but with me she is messing up and  if this continues then I have no choice but to fire her." He sighed and crossed his arms staring at her. 

That made her panic a bit since it will definitely affect their contract with the company and she wil not be able help Jennie stay in her co.pany as well but she still managed to keep up with her emotions. "So what do you suggest Mr. Min?" She says irritably. "Well it is a very simple solution. Just do the necessary swap. Since I was the one in need of a stylist you will be MINE and Jennie will be Namjoons stylist. simple right?" His voice is now much calmer but he can't hide his smirk as he won the battle for now. 

"Wait Hyung, it is not up to you to decide it was..." Namjoon was explaining to Yoongi but he was cut off by MC. She started off with a heavy sigh, "Arasso, Let's do the swap. Starting today I will be your stylist and Jennie will go back to Namjoon as her stylist." MC decided and when she saw Yoongi smiling. "Oh are you having FUN Mr.Min... And you're that happy working with me?" She says to him and he just sat down to start thinking of his plans. While on the other end Namjoon was a bit disappointed since he was already planning a lot of things with their time together. "Let's all eat up I am really hungry." Jin says as he knows MC is really not at all fine. 

This time Yoongi was just at the other end of the table as MC at the other side with Namjoon and Jin at her side and the maknae line are talking to her. She just ordered Coffee and sandwhich but Jin and Namjoon ordered pancakes and bacons which they knew it is her favorite. They even got fuits such as mangoes, banana and strawberry. While she was distracted by the maknae line she was being fed by Jin with fruits and Namjoon asking her to taste the bacon and pancake. She just let them while she was talking to the maknaes. It is distracting her since she knows that Yoongi is intently staring at her. 

"Noona, why didn't you contact us. It's been a long time since we last saw you." Jungkook says. "Aww this cute rabbit is such a joker. Kookie we just saw each other when you had your last online concert. Remember you were the only one who saw me when I checked on the girls." She giggle as all the boys looked at him in curiosity. "Yah Jungkook you have not mentioned that to us." Taehyung was looking at him like he was betrayed. "Yah Noona I just saw you in seconds because you run whe you noticed me. You didn't even hug me." JK pouted and made her stand up and sat beside him. She squeezed his cheeks and have him a quick peck on both cheeks that made the other jealous speacilly the one at the other end of the table. "Will that do as an apology my baby Kookie. You know that you and Taetae will always be my baby bunny and bear because you look like your mommah!" She giggled as Taehyung joined them and she also gave him a kisss on both cheeks. She knows how Taehyung wants to always be even with the maknae. Now both put her on each of their lap do that no one will take advantage of her. The 2 maknaes hug her so she will not escape and she just let them be. 

"Aigoo! these kids are so clingy to my MC, how can you be her baby when she not even married." Jimin said and that is something that Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi don't want to be the topic. "Well I am willingly be MCnnies husband." Jhope says which MC giggled. "OMG Jung Hoseok!!!  it will be exhausting to be your wife and many armys will definitely kill me if we do that." Jhope gasp and covered his mouth as his other hand held his left chest showing that he was hurt. "Oh no! my hearteu! it hurts! my dance buddy turned me down." Jhope looks like he just got shot on his chest. MC's eyes widen and panicked so she tried to regain his buddys smile. "So would you like me calling you Daddy Hobi!!!" She said in a very alluring tone that made a red signal to the Hyung line. "Yes my Queen and please repeat it for me." JHope requested but she just smile sweetly and shook her head. "Many ARMYs might here it and just don't want to hurt them and me getting broken twice is enough for me since I proven that I am not bullet proof like you guys." Her statement was a hard hit to a certain person that everybody became quiet. "Ha.. Ha... Ha.. Ha..." Yoongi's awkward laugh broke the silence "So what's funny? huh!" MC asked him with an annoyed face. "Are we supposed to talk about your love life now hahaha and did you have one anyway? Hahaha" Yoongi reponse was full if sarcasm but serious enough that made RM decided to intercept. "Okay now enough with the joking around let's just have fun and eat breakfast. We need to leave soon." 

"Yehey Noona will be with us!" JK just hugged her and all just ate their breakfast as Yoongi was just staring at her while she eats.