The Past...

BANGTANS ZEALOUS NOONA

They all went back to their rooms after breakfast as they need to shoot for James Corden. Yoongi was waiting for MC since she needs to fix his hair and also prep him up for the shoot. 

YOONGI's POV 

"This will really get her attention and make her crazy for me. Good thing I have it in this trip." He saw the perfumein his travel bag. It was the one that MC gave him when they were still a couple. He still remembers how she always says that it was addicting and the only thing that relaxes her when she is with him. He remembers that it was her cryptonite and how the scent perfectly matches him. Constantly reminding him to never use it if she is not around so that others girls cannot snatch him away. Reminiscing made him close his eyes and dreamed of the times they were together specially those hot steamy memories.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the doorbell ring three times and soon a few knocks. as he went back to his senses and opened the door. The girl he was thinking of was already in front of him "Mr. Min, I need you to wear this and please settle there so I can start." She pointed her right hand towards the chair infront of his dresser. He was just looking at her in awe, just like seeing her for the first time. It was that time that he realized that love at first sight was true. The time he fell head over heels with a weird girl.

MC was just wearing a light make up showing her natural beauty and a yellow suit for women with black accent and tie. "Ahemm" she loudly coughed as she tried to get his attention, there was no reaction from the guy who continues to stare at her. "Are you just going to stare at me Mr. Min or we can start now?" He tried to otter some words but his mind is still occupied with many questions and his body just managed to move slowly just to give her way to go inside his room.

MC started setting up her  the dresser as she took a deep breath in attempting to speak calmly but, "Yah stop staring and go change so we can finish soon. We dont have a lot of time to waste." She shouted. 

That made him startled and started unbuckling his pants. "Yaaah!!! not in front of me. Are you crazy?" She got a little flustered seeing that he was about to undress in front of her. She tried to hide her heated face by going through her styling kit which Yoongi noticed and smirked. "I am just following your command Miss Stylist, and well this is not the fir..." She threw him a towel, pointed at the bathroom door and said "Inside the bathroom you pabo." Yoongi smirked and just removed his shirt and threw it on her face. He was about to walk going towards the bathrroom but he stopped seeing MC not moving with his shirt still on her face. 

'OMO this smells good. I know this perfume... Oh he is still using it.' as she was talking in her mind and made her feel more flustered and immobilized her on her spot. 

Yes it worked, it was the best distraction that Min Yoongi used. Her minds was debating how she was addicted to that smell and how she missed the scent, it was like calming her senses and making her panicked at the same time since the only person who she knows matches perfectly of that scent is just in front of her. This always makes her whole world stop and just like being under a spell she starts to feel a knot on her stomach and make her yern to be with the person she loves, the person whom she gave that perfume. The person she thought her whole life. The person she thought she would never lose. 

"Ohhhhh... Does it reminds you of something babe" She just felt to strong arms slowly creeping around her waist. His warm breath tinggling her neck just right below her ear. Making her feel that sensation from her back towards her her nape. Feeling the heat of getting arroused, she tried to control herself by bititng her lips under his shirt that she thought to be a good cover in not revealing her urges. 

Yoongi pulled her closer to his body, letting her feel his heat and buldge that is ready to explode. Years of longing for her made him his heat uncontrollable. This made him hold her tight telling her body that she can't escape now.

Her breath started to get uneven but still trying to hold back the urge of having him but her mind says she failed. Her knees weakened when Yoongi softly kissed the right spots and made her lose her control. He turned her around while his hand sneaked through her shirt until he successfully removed her top smoothly. He removed his shirt on her face for her to inhale manly clean minty fresh scent that made her want him.  Surprisingly she jumped up to him, locked her legs on his waist and kissed him passionately as he explore her body with his hand and the other one securing her not to fall. 

Both pair of eyes were closed feeling the intense urge and longingness for each other. That ended up with a rough battle of their tongue. The rough kissed escalated to removing of their clothing as they are both and staring at each others body without talking, she pushed him on the bed and got on top of him quickly. showing him dominance as he watch her with excitement. She just followed her body and made him feel her thirst for him. "Is this what you want Mr Min?" She then reached for his manhood and slowly it. Making Yoongi moan and hold her face to kiss her but she retracted and just look at him intensely. As she jersked him, Yoongi leaned his head backwards and "Aaahh you're hand still is warm and I missed your toungue... ahhh yeesss faster baby" His whole length was in as she make sure that she taste every inch of it and him hard to make sure his juices will release in . "Ohhh baby I... I... am... ahhhhhhh." He then released in and she swallowed all his sweetness. That sweet juice that she missed. She looked him and ily wiped . 

"You're still the same Mr. Min, you only satis.." She was about to say something but he pulled her and positioned her below him. He spread her legs to have access to her womanhood. "Ohhh... baby we're not done yet. Your turn" He started to plant soft kisses on her thighs and slowly reached her . He started her and then on it as he inserted two of his long fingers inside. "Ahhhh, Mr.... Miiiinn... ahhh" What's my name babe?" He asked her as he her hard. "Ahhhhh Daaaadddyyy"

"There you remember!!!" he was very happy hearing his pet name from her. This excitement made him quicken the pace of his fingers and , her uncontrollaby. "Daaaddy I... I... am... AAAAHH!" Her juices spilled in Yoongis  face and also his fingers. Her body was shaking a bit while she bites her lips and tightly grasp the bedsheet as Yoongi hugged her making her more comfortable. After seeing her more relaxed he caressed her hair and leaned closer to her ear to whisper "Babe this is now our Finale for today" He then positioned himself between her legs and slowly insert his thing in her. "You are still tight babe, you make me feel good" She was tryin got relax but her body was tensed as her private part tightens as Yoongi entered her. 

She then placed both arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. "Ahhhh faster dddaahhddddy" That made Yoongi smile with a smirk and crazy. He always loved her begging and calling him daddy. He then slammed his thing faster and hard for he knows that she always say what she wants. They've been a couple for a long time that he knows then she likes it hardcore or romantic. This time he knows she wants it hard. 

"Ahhhhh I like it Daddy more please... Paaahhllii" She is trying her best to silently screaming but Yoongi is lovign every moment of it. He know that sooner she wants dominance and yes she then pushed Yoongi from her to stop. When she stood up she pushed him back on the bed and hovered on top of him like riding a horse. "Now it's my turn babe!" She inserted his thing to hers and rode him lake there is no tomorrow. "Ahhh do you like it babe!" she asked "Ahhhh yes babe faster babe faster." He was also helping her move up and down by holding her hips. When he felt he was almost there he lifted her and switch positions. He guided her to face the bed as she went to dog postion. "your is so fine babe" He then spanked her "Yaahh stop playing around I want you know." He then inserted his while he spank her . "Ahhh babe you feel good and wet." Yoongi moaned "I...I...I'mmm. almost.." She was about to explode "Let's do it together baaabbee..." both then "AAAAhhhhh" Both were satisfied with letting out their juices. Yoongi hugged her back as he guided her to properly lay down the bed. 

They both feel exhausted as it was their first since the broke up a couple years back. He hugged her tightly "Saranghe MCaaah" A tear slowly fell from her eyes as it was the first time she heard him say that. She just held his hand and feel the warmth of it as she closed her eyes to control the tear. Yoongi felt her tears and positioned her facing him. "Wae? why is my baby crying?" She was just looking at his face trying to have no reactions since she is unsure of what to do. She was hurt when they broke up, actually she didn't even have the chance to formalize in ending their relationship. She then remembered the time she was with him. 

Flashback

Headline Min Yoongi of BTS is dating. A picture of him and a female Idol was posted on line. Their face were blurred but she was able to identify that it was Suran and Suga. When he asked him he simply say that they were collaborating so there is no need for her to worry. She trusted him with her whole heart and ignored it. 

After a month it was their anniversay she planned to suprise him. She went to his new apartment wearing her new lingerie. She was excited as hell going up to his apartment. Knowing that he is still sleeping for she cancelled all her schedule that day just to celebrate their 5th year anniversay with him. Yes they are that long not counting the years they were not official but platonically involve with each other. Holding her phone and lunch boxes that stored all his favorite food. She knows his there since she was their temporary PR manager after all. 

Since it was a suprise she was able to get in quietly knowing the code and also having the keys. "Wow he is in deep sleep, he didn't even hear the lock." She went staright to the kitchen and set up the food. She cheked the fridge and saw a big bottle of her favorite champagne. "Is he planning to surprise me? There's also strawberry cheesecake my favorite." She was whispering to herself. Once done arangeing the food, she decided to go to his bedroom since it was so silent. Thinking he was so exhausted with the freetime she gave him last night with the maknaes. A sigh left as she excitedly walk towards his room. When she opened the door she saw womans clothing all over the floor and there she was stunned seeing a girl lying on Yoongis' upper body. She covered to avoid shouting. She went out as fast and quietly as she can, her eyes were filled with tears and made her bumped her knees to the corner of the coffee table just near Yoongi's room. "Aishh that hurts" she tried to catch the vase but still fell on the floor. The shattering froze her and made Yoongi ran in the living room. She was already trying to pick up the broken glass even with her bloody hands. She felt numb all over her body still seeing the imaged that imprinted on her head. Her heart was like the vase that broke into pieces and all that she was thinking is not to leave evidence that she was there. But Yoongi saw her, saw her bloody hands, "Yahhh Babe what are you doing?" He quickly held her hands and pulled her near the sink and started cleaning her wound. "Babe we need to go to the hopital that's a big cut." That was the only time she switched her eyes to her hands from staring at Yoongis face. "Ahhh Oh Mianhe, okay I will leave and go to the hospital." she was stuttering since was not able to think straight and then pulled her hands from his. Yoongi looked at her confused seeing the amount of food prepared on the table and her trying to walk away... change that run away from him. "Babe, yah wait for me" He run after her and held her wrist to stop her. He noticed that she was shaking and pale. Her head was just looking straight on the floor, ANIYO, st--stayyy..yyyou have a ggguest... I... I.. need to leave.." She was shook her hands hard to be released from Yoongi's hand but failed. "You're hurting me pleae let go of me." She was crying and he saw blood in her hands and made him release her. "Annyeong Mr. Min" That the last thing that he heard from her as she left and never looked back. 

End of flashback

She was just looking at him because it was hard for her to answer. Until she went back to her senses and looked at her phone for time. She abruptly stood up and searched for her clothes. While picking them up you were trying your best to show him that you were not hurting and still weak from your adventure with him. "Mr. Min please get dressed here I will just use your bathroom but when I come back please wear those outfit" She pointed the set of outfit that she brought and went staright to the bathroom. After closing the door she was panicking. "Aish what have I done? Why?" She was waching her face that can not stop crying. "You hurt me but why do I still love you" She was talking in herself while she was clothing herself. "Ani, you need to stop it. This is just one time no more. You need to be strong. Yahhh" She was startled when he suddenly appeared infront of her. "Do you need help?" He says seeing you struggling with your coat. "ANIYO" you shouted. 

"YAH no need to shout your hurting my ears." But he was able to hold the coat and you slid both arms. He tried to fix the back of your coat but you smacked his hand hard. "YAH that hurt babe" That made you looked at him with your puffy angry eyes. Remembering all the hurt that almost killed you. "BABE who are you calling babe? Mr Min, I woudl greatly appreciate if from now on stop doing acts that is inappropriate. Start treating me as your make up artist... uhhggghhh... no no start treating me as your manager." You change it since it was his make up artist that you saw on him the last time you saw him in his apartment. Disgust was oozing out from your face as you remembered that crazy . "Inappropriate... that was me showing my love to you Ba.." You slap him  hard on the cheecks before he can call you babe. "Yah what was that..." he was shocked, that was the first time you hurted someone. First time you laid hands on him. "Call me that way again and you will feel my hands on your face again" He was really schocked seeing her angry, he felt your hatred and that's the time he realized he made a big mistake triggering you. 

He was aware that you had issues. You had anger management issues and also tried to kill yourself multiple times. If not for RM, Jin and Jimin staying in contact with you all the time you might have had left him. He might have lost you forever. So he stopped, "Okay managernim tell me what I need to do now." 

We that they started to get ready for the recording of James Corden show. While she was applying make up on him he was just dazing at her thinking of his fault, accepting that he did wrong but he still wants to straighten things out. The misunderstanding and huge mistake of his life needs to be fixed for he wants you back. You looked at him and told him "STOP staring at me. We'll meet tonight in a safe place to get things over." With that you did the last on his face and went to the door. "My staff will get my things and I'll just meet you in the production room later." With that she clsoed the door and left, leaving Min Yoongi dazed and confused.