Chapter four 끝

Our Special Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ten re-read the card over and over again, making sure that it was really from Johnny, it was obviously from Johnny. He already knew it since he saw the painting but still, he couldn’t believe it.

All this time he thought that Johnny forgot him, that he ignored him and maybe didn’t want to see him around but all this time he thought wrong. Johnny still remembered his birthday and he remembered him liking the painting which he sent as a gift.

Ten was bad… he felt bad for thinking ill and guessing things on his own and while he was swimming in his own guilty thoughts the doorbell rang again. Ten got up noticing the time on the wall clock that read 7.45 and scolded himself for spending so much time looking at the card and thinking about Johnny.

He walked to the door and opened it to be shocked again to see flowers in front of his face and to hear a loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" with a sweet laugh that followed.

 

Ten closed the door with a bang…

 

"OMG, OMG…" he freaked out at his stupid action. Why the hell did he close the door?

He looked at himself and then toward his place which was a mess, he looked a mess… "OMG" he turned back and opened the door just a little bit to see Johnny looking at him confused "I'm sorry… can you give me 5, no... 10 minutes" he urged and Johnny nodded with eyes blinking strangely. He closed the door again and ran toward his mess.

Picking up the clothes which were scattered around, there isn’t much to fix but Ten wasn't ready, he didn’t expect to see Johnny… he wasn’t ready, and the hell, he was wearing a tank top and a short "Ughhh" Ten mentally cried as he saw his reflection in the mirror.

Hair flying in all directions because of sleeping in. His top crinkled and his face was flushed red "Damn" he cursed and got a new shirt and a pair of jeans out of his cabinet. Changing into it and then headed to the bathroom to wash his face with cold water and fix his messy hair.

After making sure he looked nice and acceptable, he headed to the door again but still not feeling ready to meet Johnny after what he's done. he felt nervous and embarrassed, He really didn’t know what he felt exactly but anyway, he couldn’t let Johnny wait all night outside his apartment door.

When he opened the door another "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" came out loud. Johnny looked at him with a shy smile holding a flower bouquet toward Ten "I hope I'm not late for the party" Johnny said next and Ten felt ashamed "What happened?" Johnny asked worriedly.

 

"Come in…" Ten opened the door wider and let Johnny in. Johnny looked around the apartment, scanning the small area that belonged to Ten "It's not much to see" Ten commented as he led Johnny to the sofa.

"Oh, you got my gift, when did it come?" he asked as he noticed the painting leaning on the sofa "Did you like it?" Johnny asked eagerly.

Ten scratched his nose feeling shy "It just came around an hour ago, I was surprised, really"

"Did you like it?" Johnny asked again giving Ten his intense curious glare.

"I did" Ten said smiling wide "I really didn’t expect to receive any gifts and… didn’t expect this at all" he said pointing at the painting.

"I could've brought you something better but I really didn’t have enough time, sorry"

"Oh no, not at all, you don’t have to be sorry, this is more than enough" Ten rushed in saying afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter