Chapter three 섿

Our Special Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was his birthday. Ten woke up late and felt lazy to get up and refresh himself. He felt lazy to do anything. He responded to the birthdays messages and greetings from his friends back home, from his family and from his co-workers but he wasn’t happy.

He felt like he didn’t have the energy to be happy, to smile or any kind of excitement because why?

For the last 18 days…

Ten didn’t want to think about it but he was frustrated, disappointed and maybe angry… He didn’t count the days but it ended up like that. Feels every day passing by too slow to his liking and it's all because of this guy… Johnny.

At first, he was happy. Waking up the next day hoping to see Johnny. to somehow meet him on the elevator or somewhere around the building but he didn’t see him which was fine. The next day and the next after he was still excited and anticipating meeting Johnny but it didn’t happen.

And the days followed and he didn’t see Johnny after that night they spent together to celebrate his birthday. It's like Johnny has disappeared? It's like the earth had swallowed him.

Ten really thought about it many times. There were times he was distracted at work and got scolded by the high-ups. Some other times felt like going up to the penthouse and getting over with it but he couldn’t. to go to the penthouse, he needed a specific access card which only Johnny has and there is no other way up there.

On other days he thought that maybe he imagined everything and that he was going crazy… he fixed his mind on that thought for a few days until he heard some neighbors talking about Johnny which made him stop walking to listen and acted as if he got a message and stopped to read.

Some teenage girls were fangirling over him which made him a bit, just a bit upset but happy that he wasn’t crazy but then again upset because obviously, Johnny had ignored him somehow and stayed away from him, that would be the only reason why he couldn’t see him anywhere.

Ten decided to stop waiting for Johnny and just went on his days but his mood felt bad since then and here he is on his favorite day of the year but feeling so sad.

He has no real friends, no family, no boyfriend… no one to spend the day with. It was why he felt really sad about Johnny's disappearance, when he finally thought he has someone with him, he was again left alone.

It made him question his decision to move away and maybe he should go back but deep inside he's praying for a reason to make him stay, something, a sign to lead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter