Chapter 7

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

Today is the day, today we will see her again, finally! 

 

We are all nervous at the same time excited. So excited that me and my other member are here at Sunny's apartment way earlier.

 

We are also done preparing our food for our dinner. I hope everything goes well, I hope we can bring our other sister back to us. I am extremely nervous, I don't know if I can do this. I know I have the biggest part why she doesn't stay with us, as their leader I should have done better to protect them, to protect her. 

 

I know there are times that I make her feel like she doesn't exist to me. It was my fault. I shouldn't have done that. It started with a little misunderstanding but because of me it led to a bigger problem. I was just starting to make up with her and then a few months later the incident of her being removed from the group happened. I was so devastated at that time. I hope she can forgive us for what happened. I hope she forgives me. I miss my Sooyeon already. 

 

It was already 7pm and my hands are cold already, I am so nervous.

 

YN: Sunny-unnie, are you really sure that Sica-unnie will come today? You are not pranking us right? 

 

SN: YAH! Of course not! And why would I be pranking all of you about this matter? 

 

YN: Sorry unnie. Just making sure hehe

 

YR: Is she already near? Oh gosh I can't wait to see her again!

 

HY: Yah! Calm down Yuri-ah.

 

Their conversation is interrupted by a doorbell.

 

SN: It must be Sica, I'll go and get it. 

 

I can see that the other members are nervous too. This is really it! Our Sooyeon is gonna be here with us again.

 

Sunny's POV

 

"Sunny."

 

"Sica, come in."

 

"Babe, I'll go now. Message me when I'll fetch you."

 

"Take care, babe."

 

"Sunny.. I'll go now" I know what he meant. He messaged me that in case something happened don't hesitate to contact him.

 

As soon as Jessica's husband leaves, we go inside. I can see the excitement in the faces of other members as soon as they saw Jessica.

 

"Sica!! Unnie!! Jessi!!" all of them screamed. They hugged her, I could feel that Sica seemed uncomfortable yet. 

 

"Why don't we go to the kitchen and eat first?" I said before everyone starts crying, Sica seems adjusting with all of us being together again.

 

"Yeah, I am starving!" Sooyoung stated.

 

"What's new?" and as usual it is Hyoyeon.

 

We went to the kitchen to eat the food that we all prepared. Everyone is silent, no one dares to talk first. They are all sitting on their table waiting for someone to start the conversation. It is so awkward, it is like the first time we eat as a group after the announcement of us debuting together.

 

Jessica's POV

 

The dinner went super awkward. I wanted to get out of this. I feel like I can't breathe. This is why I am afraid of meeting them again. But I know I should overcome this, I needed this to take the pain that stalked me for the past decade. I needed answers.

 

But I need to show them I am strong, despite the challenges in the past decade, here I am. I cannot show them my weak side, I don't want to.

 

We finished eating and they decided to have some wine. So we are all here in the living room. I finished maybe two glasses but it seems like they don't want to start the conversation, the main reason why they want me here. I don't want to sound rude but I want this talk to finish already.

 

JS: Sunny said you wanted to talk to me? So what are we going to talk about? It looks like no one would want to say anything and if tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter