Chapter 6

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Today, Sunny will meet Jessica and Claire at their restaurant. The kid really misses her Aunt Sunny and doesn't stop until her Mom says that they will meet her. They are currently on their way, as they exit the elevator on their way to where their car is parked something happened.

 

"Mom, I am so excited. Come on!" Claire must be really excited and she runs faster so they could reach immediately at the restaurant

 

"Wait, baby. Slow down, you may get tripped."

 

And it happened. Claire tripped. On the other hand, someone heard their voice and didn't really know if she should show herself to them and say hi. Before she could hide behind her car, Claire tripped in front of her. She immediately went to the little girl who is now crying.

 

"Hey little girl, are you okay? Stop crying, let's look at your knee."

 

"Oh my gosh, Claire! I told you to slow down right? Look what happened to you." Jessica raised her voice a little which made the kid startled. 

 

"Jessi.." she looked at her and saw the shocked face of her former member.

 

"Tiff.. What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm sorry, Mommy. Claire is so sorry Mommy. Don't get mad already please." Claire said to her Mom, still not stopping from crying.

 

"You know I just don't like you being hurt right? I'm not mad anymore. Are you hurt?"

 

"Claire got an owie."

 

"Don't cry anymore little girl, come on let's clean your owie."

 

"It's okay Tiff, we can manage now. Thank you."

 

"I insist. I always carry my small emergency kit with me. Would you like some princess or hello kitty band-aids?"

 

"I want a Princess band-aid." Claire stops crying after hearing of having Princess band-aid, it is her favorite character after all

 

Jessica can't help but laugh silently, who would actually think that at their age Tiffany would still have Princess and Hello Kitty band-aids. She gets her kit in her trunk and helps Claire to clean her wound.

 

"There you go, all clean! Don't run again like that okay?"

 

"Thank you, Tiffany." Jessica said

 

"You know her, Mommy" the two seemed not to know what they would answer. Tiffany would want to say yes and she is not just her friend but her sister but she doesn't know if it is still applicable with their current situation.

 

"Ahh.. yes baby. Aunt Tiffany is my friend way back before."

 

"Really? Thank you, Aunt Tiffany."

 

They were about to go to their car but Tiffany said something.

 

"Jessi.. Thank you. It was nice seeing you again, I hope this will not be the last."

 

Jessica just smiled at her.


 

Jessica's POV

 

"Aunt Sunny! I missed you so much!" Claire starts to forget me again after seeing Sunny

 

"Oh I missed you too baby Claire!" They hugged each other. I greeted her and give her a hug too.

 

"Late as usual" Sunny jokingly

 

"We are sorry, Claire had a mini accident at the parking of the apartment."

 

"Why? What happened? Are you okay baby Claire?"

 

"I am okay now, Aunt Sunny. I got an owie but look, I have a Princess band-aid. Aunt Tiffany gave it to me" 

 

I saw her shocked face. She looked at me with a face asking if what she thought was right. I nodded at her.

 

"I'll explain later. Come on, let's eat"

 

We ordered our food, and while waiting Sunny gave her birthday gift to Claire.

 

"Here's your gift, baby Claire. Sorry Aunt Sunny couldn't attend your party last week."

 

"Thank you so much, Aunt Sunny. It is sad you weren't there, but Mommy explained it already."

 

"Go on, open your gift already."

 

"WOW! Thank you so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter