Chapter 4

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica' POV

 

Time really flies so fast when you are busy. It has been almost two months since we came back here and last week we finally opened up our branch here for our both businesses. There are some minor changes needed to do so our supposedly one month stay here is extended until we launch our newest collection. 

 

It is challenging since we decided to place both our business in one building, my fashion business on the first floor and our restaurant on the second one. Since we are also releasing a new collection next month, we decided to do it on our baby princess' birthday. Also on that day I will finally introduce my own family. So it will be a big announcement and a celebration for us. Claire and I will be modeling for the new collection which the pictorial is happening today.

 

"Is my princess ready to pose for the camera?"

 

"Yes mommy, I can't wait already."

 

"Okay, let's just wait for daddy then we will go now alright?"

 

Suddenly our door rings, I get up to look who it is and Claire follows me. It is Mom, Dad, and Soojung. Claire got more excited when they saw them.

 

"Aunt Soojung! Grandma! Grandpa!"

 

"My baby! Wow, looks like you are now ready to model huh?" Soojung excitedly says 

 

"My princess is so pretty" dad says

 

"I already know that dad, thanks!" soojung jokingly

 

"Not you! My princess Claire is who I am talking about!"

 

"Thank you, Grandpa!"

 

"So I am not your princess anymore, huh? and am I not pretty now?" Soojung says pretending like she is about to cry that made us all laugh except for her niece that is ready to defend her.

 

"Don't worry Aunt Soojung, you are also beautiful." Claire says and goes to Soojung to five her a hug

 

"Claire is the only one who loves me. That is why you're my favorite niece!"

 

"Yah! Of course she is your favorite, she is your only niece!" I said to her 

 

After a few minutes, my husband is already done and we are ready to leave. Dad says that they cannot miss Claire's first ever pictorial for my brand so they come to join us. I missed this, they are always like this. Very supportive of what I do and of my family.

 

The pictorial went really well, our princess really enjoyed the shoot. Ever since she is still a baby she smiles whenever there is a camera, so it is not that shocking to us to see her like that. I remember back then she told me that she wants to be a model after seeing one of Soojung's magazines that I bought back then, she even begged me to have her auditioned to be a model which of course I will not allow since she is way too young. After she told me that, my husband and I came up with this idea of her being one of my brand's models since she is the main reason why I started this business and continued what I wanted way back before I went to Switzerland.

 

-fastforward to the day of release-

 

The new collection was released about an hour ago, and I am so nervous to see the public's reaction. This is also the reason why we move Claire's birthday party to two days from now. I still don't want to go outside on the day of the release. We will just have a small celebration here at our home tonight and then we will celebrate it big at the party if the outcome comes good.

 

Gladly my whole family is here in our apartment. Soojung is the one who is currently checking for news about the release.

 

"Unnie, there are mixed reactions but mostly the feedback is good. They are loving Claire already."

 

"Really?"

 

"What did I say to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter