Chapter 5 - Sowon's turn.

Secrets.

"YUNHO!!" - sowon screamed. The man was soon gone and suddenly they're in their home.

She then saw yunho was shot in his heart or shall we say 'her heart'.

"Yunho..." - she started weeping and crying with yunho in her arms. She stayed like that the whole day. With unconscious yunho in her arms.

As soon as the day passed. Yunho's heart was gone. There is a hole in his body. Then suddenly when sowon was crying. Yunho opened his eyes. Sowon saw. It wasn't as beautiful as before. It looked emotionless, dull, and empty. Its like his whole soul changed. Yunho then stood up. Then left sowon sitting in the floor, confused.

"what...? what- what is happening?" - said the confused sowon.

Yunho then went to the bathroom and cleaned himself. His body was full of scars but there was a scar that stood out the most. Those two big scars in his back that seemed like... wings that are stripped off from his back. He had other scars too. His bullet shots, cuts from his arms, bruises from punches, and large sword cuts in his back and legs, and burn scars. after cleaning himself he went to his bedroom and slept, then suddenly a knock was heard from the bedroom door.

"Can i come in?" - said sowon. Yunho then opened the door. Sowon was surprised to see how much yunho changed at that 1 moment. there was no soft yunho anymore. A cold and emotionless yunho was all that is left.

"What is it?" - he said coldly.

"i just wanted to check if you are alright."

"I am fine. Please get out now, i am sleepy. Sleep now boss, it is time for bed." - yunho then closed the door after.

"O- okay..." - sowon then went to her room.

"What's wrong with him!? I only wanted to check if he is fine and yet he's so cold! Is it because i rejected him?" - then suddenly, sowon remembered there was a hole in his body and that his heart was gone.

"what if... I have to call grandpa!" - sowon then took her phone and dialed mr. Kim's number.

"Come on... Answer, pleaseeeee"

"Ahah!" - mr. Kim finally answered the phone.

"Sowon, why are you calling me so late at night?" - mr. Kim said.

"Grandpa, there's an emergency. Yunho needs help."

"Come here immediately please!" - sowon begged.

"Sowon im old already, just wait. I'll be there." - said Mr. Kim.

"Thanks grandpa" - sowon smiled.

15 minutes later...

"What happened to yunho?!" - said Mr. Kim.

"I- I don't know! There was a hole near his heart and uh uhhh his eyes! They looked lifeless!" - sowon said panicking a little bit.

"Oh no... It actually happened..." - said mr. kim.

"What???" - said sowon, confused.

"Where's yunho?"

"At his room" - said sowon worriedly. Mr. Kim immediately went to his room and checked his chest.

"No... No! Yunho! Yunho! CHOI YUJU!!" - sowon looked at Mr. Kim confused. 'who the hell is choi yuju' - she thought.

"Sowon listen. Yunho is in grave danger. Without a heart he won't survive a year! So i need you to do something for me." - said Mr. Kim.

"What is it?!" - sowon said.

"I need you to get a book from his grandfather's study. It contains what we need to save him."

"What book exactly?"

"The book... The book of the mechanical world."

"The book of the mechanical world!" - she repeated.

"That book was made by his parents. His mother was someone who makes machines with the mind of a scientist. You could say that she was like the tony stark of her time except... There's only little budget." - Mr. Kim explained.

"wow..."

Ring!!!!! - someone was calling Mr. Kim. 5 minutes later... 

"Sowon i have to go. I'll explain to you how you get in there when im free. Don't do anything while you're not prepared."

"Alright grandpa, bye"

"Bye" - said Mr. Kim.

"Why... Why did you take the bullet for me...!?" - sowon was crying.

"I was rude and so mean to you, even after me rejecting you, you still took the shot for me!" - it felt like yunho was dead.

Sowon stayed beside yunho until she fell asleep after that.

The next day...

Sowon woke up, she was in yunho's bed. She noticed there was a blanket over her. She then stood up and went out of his room only to see yunho cooking their meal.

"Yunho..." - sowon said. Her eyes were still puffy from crying last night.

"Yes, boss?" - yunho responded. He was so formal and serious, he used to say 'yes' a bright smile and say good morning to sowon whenever she woke up at day.

"Just call me sowon... or sojung if you'd like." - sowon said.

"Okay... Sowon." - yunho then continued cooking. Sowon then sat at the chair of the dining table. Yunho was now done cooking. It was bacon and eggs. The smiley face in the bacon and eggs that yunho used to always add was gone.

Sowon was getting bothered. It was too unfamiliar and different. 'i guess i have to get used to it' - she thought. They spent the rest of the day silently. They weren't talking to each other. Sowon did try to make a conversation but yunho always ended it as soon as possible as if he disliked her.

The next day... Again.

"Yunho!" - said sowon brightly.

"Yes?" - yunho responded.

"wanna go for a walk outside?"

"I do not know." - he said coldly.

"Just come with me and take your coat or jacket." - sowon said.

"okay sowon." - sowon was happy when he called her name. As they went out a kid tripped and cried. Yunho ignored that kid and just continued walking while sowon helped the kid get up. Yunho then realized that sowon wasnt beside him. He searched for her but then he saw her and the kid. Sowon looked at yunho angrily.

"You!" - sowon said.

"Why didn't you help that kid!? He tripped because of your foot! You're responsible for that!" - sowon angrily said.

"Was it?" - yunho said.

"HAVING NO EMOTIONS OR FEELINGS DOESN'T MEAN YOU WOULDN'T HELP OR BE KIND!!!" 

"..." - yunho did not respond. They continued walking silently after. Sowon did not like the way yunho acted. Then they saw a place that has a samgyupsal. They went inside and ordered their food.

"Yunho."

"yes?" - he asked.

"i have some tasks for you." - she said.

flashback

'when i told him to be kind or helpful he started helping lots of people. Maybe i can bring his old personality back if i told him to do so!' - sowon thought.

After 1 hour they finished eating.

"Soo..." - for the first time yunho started the conversation.

"What are my tasks?" - he asked.

"later at home I'll tell you." - sowon said.

"Okay."

At home...

"Yunho." - sowon seriously said.

"Yes?"

"Here are your tasks."

"Everytime someone needs help you must help.

Greet others with a smile everytime.

When fortunate things happen, be happy.

When unfortunate things happen, atleast pretend to be sad.

Have a personality or atleast pretend to have one... Just like your old one.

Don't be expressionless atleast have a relaxed look.

Work with passion.

Be caring.

Smile alot, well to be specific, sweetly.

Be cheerful.

Don't be afraid to talk to me or to ask questions.

Always say thanks when you receive something good.

Be comfortable.

And lastly... The most important one of all that contains all of these.

Act human... yunho." - sowon finally told him the tasks. Many tasks HAHAHA.

"Okay!" - he said with a smile. Sowon smiled back. 'my plan sure worked well.' - sowon thought.

"Im going to do some chores then, with passion!" - he chuckled a bit when he finished talking. He smiled at her sweetly while she chuckled too.

"Yunho, you sure are funny even without a heart." - she laughed.

"Oh, yes i am." - he said with a smirk on his face.

He then walked out the living room and went to the kitchen to put some water bottles in their refrigerator. Sowon was staring at him the whole time. When he turned back to look at her, she blushed and turned away. He had a confused look on his face. Well he got back to doing what he was doing.

Sowon P.O.V

'Why am i blushing? Why is my heart beating so fast? No way. Absolutely not. Well he does look a little handsome... NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Wait..

HOLD UP! HOW DID HE SURVIVE WITHOUT A HEART FOR DAYS!? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD RIGHT NOW! I- I HAVE TO CALL GRANDPA.

SERIOUSLY YUNHO, WHO REALLY ARE YOU??' - i thought.

I then called my grandfather.

"GRAMPS!!!!!" - I yelled.

"What is it sowon?" - he said to me.

"IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. THIS JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. HE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!"

"Calm down sowon, calm down." - he calmed me.

"Okay... Pheww..." - i then calmed down.

"Anyways gramps, why is he alive!? He has no heart so why is he alive??? It just doesn't make sense gramps." - i said confused and tired.

"Oooh..." - he said.

'WHY IS HE REACTING LIKE THAT, THAT'S SUSPICIOUS' - i thought.

"EXPLAIN THIS, GRANPA."

"So uhh... Sowon..."

'COME ON JUST SAY IT GRANDPA!'

"WHAT."

"Yunho is a uh..."

"Hmm?"

"An eagle." - my grandpa said.

"What." - i said disappointed.

"Grandpa explain." - i still don't get it.

"You know the movie time? The main character there is an eagle of time right?" - he started explaining.

"Yeah..." - it isn't what i think it is right..?

"Well there's 2 actual eagles of time that still exists. One of them is yunho."

"No way gramps." - LIKE SERIOUSLY NO FRICKIN WAY.

"Yes way, actually. He's the little bird aka eagle that i took care of that i always used to tell you and your sister and ofcourse your mother." - grandpa chuckled.

'SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT THE LITTLE BIRD AKA EAGLE MY GRAMPS TOOK CARE OF THAT HE ALWAYS USED TO TELL ME, MY MOM, AND MY SISTER WAS ABOUT CHOI YUNHO!??!?!??' - i thought. All these thoughts in my head are making me dizzy...

"SO THAT WAS THE CAUSE ON WHY HE WAS LIKE THAT IN YOUR HOUSE???" - i asked.

"Yes, his beast form appears when he feels anger, rage, and sadness. Specifically when he remembers that trauma he has." - he replied.

"Soooo he was transforming into a beast that time?"

"Yeah, i should've been more careful that time as to not let him remember his trauma. I was careless." - grandpa sighed.

"Wait grandpa... The eagles of time went extinct 900 years ago... Hes probably a new and young one right...?" - that's right. Dont tell me he's a thousand years old who loves me. IM ONLY 27 PLEASE.

"Err... Uh. No. He was born during the executions of the other eagles of time."

"So he's old... But. Executions?"

"My master executed the other eagles as he framed them for his wrong doings so he had a reason to kill them. Only he, his son, and yunho was left... Until he killed his son too. If yunho does something he doesn't like right now, he's most likely to get killed." - my grandfather explained.

"He was thirsty for power." - he added.

"I- ..." - no words were able to get out from my mouth. I was shocked.

"So sowon. I want you to be more gentle with him. He does make mistakes but you do too. He lived lonely sowon. The only people that were on his side was killed. While i was serving them, i cant do anything about him. I can't do anything to stop my master from hitting and abusing him. I'll lose my job then. But one day he went to my home when he ran away. That's where we got close." - i was tearing up. How could he survive all those. Then i cried.

"Oh sowon, dear... Don't cry, he'll be just fine."

"After all his kindness i was- i was mean to him. I was never nice to him at all before." - said crying 

"Sowon that was before. Besides these past 4 months you became closer right?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay now, don't cry." - grandpa calmed me.

"Okay" - i stopped crying. But the sens of guilt was still inside me.

"Anyway, gramps, i gotta go. Bye and thanks." - i said to him.

"Bye sowon." - he replied.

End of chapter 5

A/N: soo that's the end of chapter 5. I took long to finish this hehe.