Chapter 3 - The handsome helper.

Secrets.

"time flies so fast. It's already morning." - sooyoung said.

"Breakfast everybody!" - Mr Kim said.

"Wow grilled short ribs!" - soonjung said.

"There's spicy seafood too!" Sowon added.

"Thank you for the food!" The Kim family happyly said together.

"Delicious!"

"I know right!"

"Of course it's your grandfather's cooking."

"By the way grandpa, how did you cook this all? It's too many." - soonjung asked.

"Oh yunho helped me cook earlier, such a nice boy isn't he?"

"As if we don't help you cook." - Sowon frowned.

"But wait. Where is yunho?" - soonjung asked another question.

"He's in his room sleeping" - Mr. Kim answered.

"Sojung, please wake yunho up." - sooyoung ordered.

"Okay." - sowon now went to the guest room where yunho is sleeping. Then when she opened the door she heard his cries.

"Sojung... Sojung... Come back to me please, I beg you..." - his cries were so quiet but loud enough to hear when your in the room. The way he said it. It was like loud breathing.

"..." - the room was filled with silence. Surprised, sowon understood what he said. It was just like breathing, even if you listened well you wouldn't understand what he was saying.

"Yunho, wake up." - sowon said, but he was still dreaming. He then opened his eyes.

"Sojung...? Is... That... You...?" - half asleep, yunho began to walk towards sowon. He then hugged her tightly.

"Sojung... Can't you just come back to me...? I love you so so much..." - he told her.

"U- uhhh I'm not sojung. I don't even know who that sojung girl even is." - sowon responded. That made him wake up. He didn't want to pull away yet. He wanted to smell her scent. It was very similar to sojung's.

"Mmmmh... You smell good..." - he was already awake. sowon was confused. The way it came from wanting sojung to her smelling good made her confused, then she blushed.

"A- anyways wake up, it's time for breakfast." - sowon told him.

"Ok." - he finally pulled away. He then saw sooyoung watching. She was shocked. She just saw a man's confession to her daughter. Though it isn't really a confession. He stayed still with a guilty look but sowon didn't know why. So then she turned around.

"Oh. My. God." - sowon said.

"H- hi mom... !" - sowon nervously said.

"It's alright yunho! I can give you my permission to date her." - sooyoung said.

"N- no... Mom it isnt like that. You've been mistaken." - sowon said.

"You sure? I heard yunho call you by your birthname. But if I was really wrong then I'm sorry (˘-_-˘) " - yunho was shocked when he heard that. Sooyoung then left them two alone.

"Birthname?! Why did you lie to me..." - his look of guilt slowly turned into a sad frown.

"I didn't lie to you. You're crazy. I first met you when you were injured. It's so crazy for you to fall in love with me with such a short time like that. I was rude to you too." - sowon shouted. She left him at the hallway but he followed. He walked fast enough for him to surpass sowon.

They finally ate together at peace and there wasn't a single smile in yunho's face the whole time.

"Yunho is there something wrong?" - Mr. Kim asked.

"Nothing. I'm done, thank you." - he had a frustrated look in his face. Mr. Kim noticed it was quite similar to how his face was when he was silently mad at his grandparents. He washed his plate then headed to his room without saying a word.

"Sojung do you know what's wrong with him?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know" - sowon lied. But she partly doesn't know why he is like that.

(1 day time skip.)

The day of the moving...

It was good day great atmosphere and weather. Yunho was happy that he was finally "free" from his grandparents.

"Awww yunho's finally moving." - sooyoung said.

"Hey yunho." - Mr. Kim said.

"Yes?" - yunho replied.

"Have a great life. You're finally free from your grandparents." - Mr. Kim told him.

"Yeah..." - yunho said.

"Bye yunho!" The Kim family said by to yunho.

"Bye sowon!" - soonjung said. 'bye? what do they mean bye?' - yunho thought.

"Bye, have a great day. Thank you for letting me live here and sorry for troubling you." - yunho bowed.

"Such a respectful boy!" - sooyoung said.

"No worries! You didn't make trouble at all" - soonjung said.

"Well... I guess this is really goodbye." - yunho finally walked away from Mr. Kim's house.

Yunho finally arrived at the place, then suddenly he saw sowon.

"Uhh hi" - yunho shyly said. Sowon ignored him.

"Kim sowon?" - a man said.

"Yes?" - sowon said.

"Where is the starting payment?"

"Here" - while yunho was watching he noticed something wrong.

"Wait. I rented this apartment space too" - yunho interrupted them.

"What! Are you really that crazy?!!!" - sowon whisper shouted.

"It's true! I even spoke with the man!" - yunho answered back.

"When did you start applying for this?!" - sowon questioned.

"November 27!" - yunho said.

"I applied earlier. Just a week ago!"

"Sir you can't do this to me!" - yunho screamed. another man suddenly walked in.

"Sir I'm sorry." The other man said. Yunho recognized the voice.

"You! You're the one that I called!" - yunho screamed at him.

"Sorry sir... I don't know that there was someone who already applied." - the man excused.

"You. Come here you brat." - the other man said to the man yunho spoke with.

"I'm sorry!" - the man that spoke to yunho said. Yunho only sighed in anger.

"I'm leaving! You can't even do your job well! Where's money?!" - sowon shouted in pure anger and annoyance.

"Here ma'am." - the man said.

"Me too. I'm leaving." - both of them walked out of the apartment.

"He- hey..." - yunho said while running after sowon.

"Hmph" - sowon ignored him.

"I'm sorry..."

"What!? You!? Sorry!?!" - sowon scoffed.

"You ruined my day." - sowon told him.

"I'm really sorry!" - yunho screamed.

"I don't care if you're sorry or not." - sowon ran faster but yunho was faster. He over takes her and stopped in front of her.

"I SAID I'M SORRY!" - yunho's blood boiled. Sowon was shocked. She never knew he could be this scary when angry.

"Can't you at least forgive me?" - yunho calmed down after that short madness.

"How can I when you literally interrupted me and now I don't have a house to stay in...'' - sowon said tearing up.

"I'm sorry..." - yunho closed his eyes trying not to cry. He cries whenever he sees someone cry. 'Turn it back, turn it back, turn it back, turn it back, turn it back, turn it back.' - yunho keeped chanting it on his head. He wanted to turn back time. Just for Sowon, he'd turn back time. He carefully wiped sowon's tears, then he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to fix it..." - sowon cried louder when he said that.

"HOW! YUNHO, TELL ME HOW?!?!" - she was mad now. Actually she was mad earlier but now she was extra mad. She pulled away from his hug and walked away. 20 minutes later...

"Sowon, you look angry, why?" - sooyoung asked her.

"Nothing." - sowon bluntly said.

"Did it go wrong?" - sooyoung asked again.

"Yes! Yes! It did go wrong!" - sowon began crying.

"What happened?" - Mr. Kim said. The door suddenly opened and it was yunho standing behind the door with a look of guilt. Tears streaming down his face.

"I never meant to ruin..." - yunho stopped talking.

"Explain this to us." - soonjung said.

"Sit here." - Mr. Kim said. Yunho finally sat. After minutes of explaining what happened they finally got a decision.

"Sowon, just don't move out of the house there you haven't started packing and you didn't tell the owner yet that we'll move out so it's alright. I'll just move out on my own and mom."

"O- okay..." - sowon said.

"Umm..." - Yunho said. And it got all the attention.

"Hm?"

"My grandparents said I can't go back there anymore... C- can I live with you? Uhhh i- I know I'm asking a really big favor b- but I uhhh really need it." - yunho finally raised his head but only a little bit.

"No and you know why." - sowon said. She walked out of the living room.

"Please!" - he knelt down and begged sowon while hugging her legs.

"Sowon just give him a chance." - all of them three said. ( a/n: its sooyoung, soonjung, and Mr. Kim who said that. )

"Oh! Hahaha!" - sooyoung laughed.

"Woah, we all did it at the same time!" - soonjung said.

"Hahaha, anyways sowon. Will you live with him?" - Mr. Kim brought back the serious atmosphere.

"On one condition." - sowon said.

"What condition!? I promise I'll do everything you want as your condition!" - yunho said.

"Be my helper. My condition is just as simple as that." - sowon shrugged. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"What!" - the three others shouted.

"O- okay, I can do that for you." - yunho agreed.

"Y- yunho..." - soonjung was speech less.

"Are you really okay with that though, yunho?" - Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes, I am really okay with it Mr. Kim." - yunho said while smiling brightly. He's a positive person, it's just that there's things that make him very sad.

"But you have to share bills yunho. Electricity, water, and etc, etc." - sooyoung said.

"I promise you auntie, I am really okay with it."

"Uhh I mean, he even offered to wash our dishes at home and helped grandpa cook food for breakfast for free, sooo he's a qualified helper, though being some who's served like a master." - soonjung said.

"To be honest... I'm just treated like an outcast there..." - yunho said.

"Oh... Sorry..."

"Rather than a master he is treated like trash there, His grandfather killed his parents and ex girlfriend. His ex girlfriend was very beautiful and kind, so was his parents. They killed her- his I mean... his parents and ex girlfriend in a very brutal way." - Mr. Kim told them. Mr. Kim was getting very carried away that he said 'her'.

"Oh... Yunho... We're sorry..." - sowon said.

"His parents was beaten up to a pulp, mean while his ex girlfriend was beheaded." - Mr. Kim added.

Yunho... Yunho was already tearing up sitting with his head looking down, clenching his hands very tightly that it bled. But... his tears aren't normal... they were tears of blood. He had an expression of sadness, anger, and rage.

"S- sojung..." - he said like thin air. Surprisingly all of them except sooyoung and soonjung understood what he said.

He keeps bending down until his head reaches his knees. He grabbed his own head really hard making it bleed. Mr. Kim finally had the urge to stop him. He was slowly transforming into a monstrous beast. He always transforms into that everytime when those cruel emotions becomes so careless that it'd let a demon inside of him.

Mr. Kim finally stopped yunho.

"NO." - yunho said with a corrupted monstrous voice. He started running away. Remembering those things... makes him like this. Sowon and Mr. Kim began chasing him but sooyoung stopped Mr. Kim. He was too old to run. But sowon still chased after him. He ran so far that they where finally in a forest. Mr. Kim's house was near the mountains.

"Yunho! Yunho, come back! Please yunho, please!!" - sowon shouted.

They were rivers in the forest, sowon could cross them since there were rocks under. Her clothes were already wet. Yunho was heading towards another river ready to jump over it. When he jumped a tree branch hit the side of his belly making it bleed very much but yunho didn't care at all. He didn't feel the pain because of how pained he is about his parents and ex girlfriend's death. Now yunho was running towards a cliff preparing to jump over it. He finally jumped over it and landed safely while sowon on the other hand didn't know there was a cliff and still ran. Yunho remembered sowon. He can't afford to have another death in his life. Especially her. The thought of sowon made him back to normal. He caught the unconscious falling sowon. After a while he brought sowon back to Mister Kim's house. His shirt was ripped due to the tree branch hitting him. He was a bloody mess. Sooyoung and soonjung were shocked seeing sowon unconscious.

"Don't worry... She isn't dead..." - yunho said with a deep voice while running out of breath. After a minute or two yunho finally fainted because of all the running and bleeding. The other adults was going to clean them up, but soonjung offered to clean sowon instead of sooyoung because she also needed to take a bath. Mr. Kim cleaned yunho up and wrapped a pressure bandage around yunho's waist to stop the bleeding.

(2 day time skip.)

2 days later...

"Yunho, wake up! It's time for business!" - sowon said. They where in sowon's house. It's also yunho's first day as sowon's helper. Sowon was just infront of yunho's room knocking the door but when she opened the door yunho wasn't there.

"Yunho?" - sowon cluelessly said.

"Oh uhh hello! I was washing the dishes and doing laundry." - yunho awkwardly said. He doesn't know why but he became awkward.

"O- oh okay, well uhh good!" - yunho smiled in return.

"Done washing the dishes! Oh! It's done! Time to hang these clothes." - yunho said.

"Let me help!" - sowon offered.

"No no, it's okay. This is what a helper does."

"If you say so."

After 10 minutes of hanging the clothes...

"Well that was a ton of work. I also made breakfast." - yunho did all of those things even without sowon's help. Sowon walked to the dining room which is also the kitchen. The breakfast yunho made was bacon and eggs! Not the usual Korean breakfast.

"Wow! Well bacon and eggs." - sowon said. She was not expecting this.

"Well too much work to do if I make the normal breakfast."

"True."

"Yunho?"

"Hmmh?" - yunho hummed.

"Thank you. " - yunho was clueless.

"Why are you thanking me?" - yunho said.

"For saving me... And for being kind to me despite my rude actions." - sowon warmly smiled at yunho.

"No problem, you're welcome." - yunho smiled back.

Important details: yuju becomes a beast a.k.a giant eagle whenever she feels sadness, anger, and rage all together. She does self harm if she feels those emotions to stop her self from turning into a beast. Sowon's birthname is sojung.

End of chapter 3.

A/N: ok that was such a sweet chapter ending. Well chap 4 next!