Chapter 4 - Falling in love but... There's more?

Secrets.

It was Sunday morning. Yunho and sowon were going out today to have a little fun. They've never got to go outside these past few days. They decided to go to an ice rink to skate. The ice rink was far from their home and there was a traffic so it was a long ride. After 1 hour they finally arrived. They finally bought tickets and wore ice skating shoes and now they are ready to skate!

"Wo- woah!" - sowon almost fell but good thing yunho caught her.

"Be careful." - yunho said.

"Thanks." - yunho smiled at sowon's response.

"Hey yunho, can you teach me how to skate?" - sowon requested.

"Of course!, Why not?" - yunho answered.

"Oh yeah right you're in love with me" - sowon said while chuckling at the end. Yunho blushed very much.

"No I am, not" - yunho denied. Yunho cursed himself quitely, 'why did I say that?, You stupid dumb girl!' he or shall we say SHE thought.

"Anyways let me teach you." 

"You have to balance your weight between your legs and your upper body for you to skate properly." - sowon was focusing hard.

"Like this." - yunho demonstrated. Sowon was copying him so she ended up moving withouth knowing what to do.

"Oh my gosh help! Help!" - she moves fast. She will almost bump to the wall if she didn't stop.

"Now I have to teach you how to break!" - yunho said.

"You have to move your left leg up to the front of your right leg just a little bit! Not too much or you'll spin..." - sowon did spin.

"OH! I did it yunho! I did it!" - yunho was enjoying watching her this happy. She wasn't moving that much to not do the 'slip and skate' again.

"Congrats! You've done well!" - yunho happyly said.

After 10 minutes of practice they finally skated together without anyone falling or slipping.

"Yunho..." - sowon suddenly came to a stop. Her tummy rumbled.

"Heh... I'm hungry." - sowon said.

"Oh we can eat at the restaurant near by."

"Ok thanks!"

They crossed the road and finally arrived at the restaurant. Yunho saw something he didn't want to.

It was his grandparents.

"Sowon... Can we eat at another restaurant?" - yunho asked.

"But we're already here."

"B- but-" - sowon dragged him inside the restaurant.

"Oh look! It's young master yunho!" - said a new servant that was recruited 2 weeks ago. She was new so she didn't know that she wasn't supposed to treat yunho like royalty.

"No!" - yunho whispered.

"Yunho... You have a new girlfriend?" - said his grandfather.

"N- no she's my boss..." - yunho was anxious saying this. Actually no, the whole moment he was anxious.

"Boss hmm..."

"We'll just eat at another restaurant not to bother you. Bye." - sowon heard their whole conversation and finally understands why he didn't want to come here.

Yunho hurriedly dragged sowon away from the restaurant. He didn't stop dragging her until they were at the parking lot.

"Yunho!"

"What!?" - he questions angrily.

"The way you dragged me, it hurts!" - sowon said.

"..." - yunho then realized what he did. He was so worked up for nothing. Seeing them automatically makes his blood boil.

"I'm sorry..." - yunho turned his head onto the ground full of guilt.

"Just drive! Tch!" - sowon said.

"I don't know how to drive..."

"Seriously! You're from a rich family and yet you don't know how to drive." - sowon said upset.

Sowon then sat at the driver's seat while yunho sat at the passenger seat. They ate at another restaurant called tosokchon samgyetang, a famous restaurant in korea located in jongno- gu Seoul South Korea. (A/N: I searched what was the famous restaurants in Korea and this is what I chose from what I saw. I'm trying my best to be accurate as hell even if it has a fantasy village that I made named Kros. Also there's much more in the address for tosokchon samgyetang I just shortened it. Sorry if I get anything wrong!)

The two had an awkward lunch, especially for yunho who has become shy and full of guilt. When they finished eating yunho opened the car door for sowon as an act of kindness though she was the one going to drive. They also went to shop for groceries. They were going to cook bibimbap, one of yunho's favorite food recipes. They bought beef since they didn't have it at home. Also some carrots. Yunho also sneaked up and put some sweet potatoes in the basket. Sowon saw it and she had a bored meh 'really' face. But anyways she put ice cream on the basket.

" I think we're done! All that's left is chips, juices, and rice. " - sowon said.

"..." - yunho's eyes suddenly lit up. His grandparents are also at the grocery. Sowon saw them too so she hurriedly got all the things they need to avoid them since she knows their family problem.

"Hey uhh let's go pay now." - sowon said. (A/N: sowon did such a nice act)

"Okay." - after paying sowon hurriedly ran to the parking lot. Yunho kept looking at sowon.

"Got something to say?" - Asked sowon.

"May I hug you?" - yunho said. Sowon blushed hard, it was more than the blush she was wearing.

"Uh- uhhh... Oh look it's already late we have to go home!" - sowon changed the topic. Yunho was a little sad but it's alright he's still happy for the thing she did for him or shall we say HER.

"Okay." - yunho replied.

5 hours later at a mountain.

"We found the car sir." - a woman said.

"Didn't I tell you to not make a move until I say so!?!?" - a man who seems to be the other guy's boss said.

"Sorry sir."

BOOM! 

"What was that? PARK DAMI! PARK DAMI WHAT WAS THAT!?!?!" - the boss yelled.

"Shut up and stop killing." - a man that sounded like yunho said, or was it yunho?

"Ch- bzzzt Y-" - the line was cut off due to weak signal at the yunho's place.

"You dumb little girl. Listen to your boss." - he left the poor little girl's dead body alone in the cold mountains. And also yes it was yunho. How come he was so sweet and so innocent looking when he was with sowon and so cruel when he wasn't?

The next day...

"Yunho! Yunho!" - sowon called his name. Suddenly she found yunho asleep on the floor. Well he was tired last night because he had to stop those killers from killing people.

"Oh..."

"Yunho, wake up. The floor is cold." - and he didn't wake up.

"Hey, wake up!" - she said in a slightly louder tone.

"Ugh." - she carried yunho to his room and surprisingly he was light!

She easily carried him to his room and she finally put him on his bed and suddenly yunho hugged sowon. He didn't want to let go of her. Sowon tried to escape but can't.

"I have to eat! The food is gonna get cold!" - yunho finally let go of sowon. Sowon can finally eat peacefully.

An hour later yunho finally woke up.

"Finally awake?" - said sowon.

"Yeah..." - yunho replied.

" Because of you i had to cook. I thought you'll do everything for me?" - sowon said.

"Never said that." - he said with a blank face.

"K, whatever." - sowon rolled her eyes.

"Remember to sleep early."

"Sorry, Ill make sure to sleep and wake up early." - yunho said calmly.

He finally ate. It was him alone in the dining room.

Yunho pov.

Does she like me? What if i hurt her like i did to sojung before. Shall i stay? Would it be a sin? I Can't help falling in love with her. Everyone i love dies. Why does it seem like it's so wrong to love her but at the same time... It feels so right.

Why? Why do i feel tears falling out of my eyes? Why the hell are you so emotional yunho? Is it okay to love someone else sojung?

no one pov.

Yunho wiped his tears away. He doesn't want anybody to see him tearing up.

4 months passed.

And yet, the two remain friends. Yunho's feelings for sowon had developed. It became true love... Like how it was from the start, except, he finally knows what he really feels. So, it became more than just simple love. It was true love.

He waited for a while before confessing.

A day later...

'now is the time. Im ready to finally express my love and hopefully... She will accept it.' he thought.

"Sowon. I'll take you somewhere." - he said.

"Hmmm? Where?" - she asked.

"Somewhere." - he said nothing more.

Now he took her somewhere, not the river where he and sojung met all the time, a different place.

An hour later...

"Close your eyes." - yunho said gently.

"Yunho if i ever get into an accident im blaming it on you." - sowon said.

"Its okay. Anyways close your eyes, don't open them until i say so." - Then she closed her eyes. He took something from that place.

"Sowon, you can open them now." - she finally opened her eyes.

She saw yunho holding a guitar. He sang a love song, as a way of confessing his feelings. She blushed. He then started singing, she was amazed by how beautiful he was. His long hair, his skin, his voice.

Everything was perfect, he was also wearing a black dress shirt with long sleeves folded up with a grey waist coat outside of it and with grey pants and black shoes. His hair was all styled up. He gazed at her so lovingly.

Sowon was smiling but it didn't look like the usual smile when we see the person that we like confessing to us. It somehow had... Sadness.

He sang rose by D.O. from exo. (A/N: its korean version translated lyrics)

"Up above the clear blue sky

Like a cloud following the wind

Don't go too far away

Just stay where you are

My baby every day in my heart

You're like a spring day, pretty and I love it

Thinking what can I do to make you come to me

Even though I look shy

And cheesy, I can't help it

I love you baby

You're the one that I think of when I wake up

I wonder if you know that

Don't pretend as if you don't know

You know everything

Oh maybe baby

Even though I see you every day you're still pretty and

I love it, thinking what can I do to make you come to me

Even though I look shy

And cheesy, I can't help it

Be my love baby

I go to a local florist

No matter how hard I think about

Which flower I want to give you

The only flower I know is a rose

With courage, carrying an arm full of flowers

I'm coming to you

You are prettier than a rose actually

I can't really express my feelings in words

Even though I look shy

And cheesy, I can't help it

From today we are lover"

He finished singing. He then gave sowon a rose.

"Yunho..." - sowon looked troubled.

Yunho knew... That he didn't have a chance.

"Its alright, I won't force you. I just wanted you to know how i feel." - the happy smile that was on his face just a second ago faded. All there was left was a sad smile on his face and teary eyes.

"Im sorry..." - sowon looked down with a sad face.

"Now how about we eat? You must be hungry." - yunho said.

"Okay thanks" - she replied.

"My treat!" - Yunho said with a big smile on his face.

Even though he wasn't accepted he was still smiling brightly just for her... and only her.

They finally ate.

A few days later. It went on as usual except yunho never talked about his feelings again... and she was noticing that.

"Yunho..."

"Hmm?" - yunho said with a bright smile as usual.

"Nothing..." - sowon didn't have the guts to say it.

"Really? Tell me anything. Its alright."

"No... Really. Its just nothing." - sowon denied.

"Alright then, but if there's anything you need, im here." - he said with a bright smile.

"Want to go on a walk?" - sowon suddenly suggested.

"Im fine with that." - yunho said.

As they were walking outside they realized or yunho realized that only them was outside. Then a man with a gun came. he shot a bullet directed to sowon. Yunho covered her up.

"Are you alright!?!?" - yunho was worried as hell.

"I am. Oh, YUNHO WATCH OUT!!" - sowon said.

Yunho was shot at his arm.

"You've got to run." - yunho said.

"I'll handle this." - he then looked back at the man fiercely.

He ran to the man while the man kept shooting directly towards him he kept dodging the bullets. When yunho was near him, yunho took the gun then the gun pointed up so the man shoot up. Yunho saw that the bullet was going to sowon.

THEN KABOOM!!!!💥

End of chapter 4. 

A/N: ever since yunho was kicked out of their residence they confiscated yunho's powers.