Chapter 1 - the beginning.

Secrets.

Once upon a time there was a guy who was a bird and a shape shifter. Not just any other bird but the eagle of time, he was the most powerful being in history. He can slow down time, fasten the time, pause time, go back through time, see the future, and lastly... Control time. He married a human, a human who can invent things, had a knowledge and knew what he was and who he was. The two loved each other very much that after they got married they tried to get a baby fast. After 1 year and 1 month of trying, the girl finally got pregnant. They named the baby Yuju but yuju had to live her life as a guy since her father's parents were against their marriage and their powers can only be passed to males, no no, they only want their power to be passed to males. as time passed by, 100 year old yuju who lived as a guy with the name yunho finally inherited her father's powers. After 400 years her grandfather recently knew that she already got the power, she was now the newest eagle of time. He can't take back her powers as it was already passed. As punishment her grandfather killed her parents and since then she had lived her life lonely but her father and mother left something for her... A locket necklace with a shape of a heart but that locket wasn't and ordinary one... It contained a very powerful thing that will do her good one day.

No one pov...

Yuju was walking down the village of kros (a/n: kros is just an imaginary village that I made where people in the old times lived) then she saw a beautiful lady. She was attracted to that lady, she was staring at her for so long that the lady caught her looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me?" - the lady said.

"N- nothing." - yuju walked away fast but the lady grabbed her hands.

"What is your name?" - the lady asked.

"Y- yunho, why?"

"You keep stuttering plus you were staring at me, it's weird. My name is sojung."

"Oh, alright, well then good bye sojung"

"Bye, yunho" - sojung smiled genuinely.

"M- meet again?" - yunho shyly asked.

"Yeah sure, if you want to"

"When and where?" - sojung asked.

"The river of life, 5am tomorrow." - sojung looked weirdly at him. 'there is no such thing as river of life' sowon thought.

"Uh- uhhh I mean the river near the cherry blossom trees!"

"Oh, okay goodbye now" - sojung immediately walked away, yunho waved his hand 'goodbye'. After they met there they started hanging out more and more. They always ate together, told each other stories (both sad and happy), walked together near the river. The more they hanged out the more they fell in love and get to know each other. They kept that routine for a year until the day they confessed to each other comes. Yunho who's real name is yuju was trapped in her study by her grandfather, yunho kept going out secretly everyday just to see sojung but one day her grandmother caught her going out. In punishment her grand parents killed sojung by beheading her and chained yunho up, locking him in his study. The baddest thing about it is that yunho saw sojung's death with his own eyes, if yunho tried to stop them they will kill him too. After tha

t day yunho's life has been a mess, he lived his life full of guilt, he kept cutting himself with a knife because in his point of view he was at fault, he thought he was selfish, if he hadn't stayed still she wouldn't have died. She couldn't change back time because her grandfather took her some of her powers as an eagle of time. The one that could control and change time.

400 years later... Yunho was flying around the mountains chasing someone but the trees caught him and he was stuck. 30 minutes later...

"H- huh? Where am i?" - yunho was in an unknown place. Basically a place he didn't know where. He stood up from the beds then moved the curtain.

". He's gone." - yunho then walked up and approached the door as when he finally opened the door.

"AAAHHHHH! Who are you!? Where am I!? Why am I here!?" - yunho stood up in a ninja ready to fight pose and then pulled a sword out magically.

"AAAHHHHH, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SWORD!? DON'T KILL ME!!"

"H- huh? N- nothing..." - 'wait. Sojung?' yunho thought.

"SOJUNG!, I missed you so so much, why did you hide from me." - yunho hugged who he thought was sojung tightly.

"Who the hell is sojung??? I'm Kim sowon not that sojung girl your saying!" - sowon pulled away from the hug.

"Oh, uhh I'm sorry" - 'huh? She definitely looks like sojung' yunho thought.

"Oh you're finally awake. Come here, eat" - the old lady said.

"Who's she?" - yunho asked sowon.

"My beautiful mother." - sowon confidently said.

"Heh. Okay so may I know why am I here? And where am I?" - yunho said going straight back to the point.

"My mother saw you laying in our backyard injured." - yunho looked back at his legs and arms.

"And your at our house. Hope that answered your question, now eat." - sowon's mother added.

"Okay... Thank you" - yunho slightly bowed then started eating.

"So kid. Where are you from?" - sowon's mother asked.

"Kid? Me?" - yunho cluelessly said.

"Yeah you."

"U- uhhh ummm at ilsan." - yunho stuttered.

"It's only in ilsan so why are you stuttering?" - sowon said.

"Nothing." - he then ate again. After 5 minutes...

"I'm done." - yunho said, he then put the plate on the sink.

" *Sigh* he has a big appetite and good table manners, he left almost nothing in his plate. Was it good?" - sowon's mother asked.

"Yes ma'am, also my name is yunho. Choi yunho. Do you want me to wash the plates?"

"Why would we ask a stranger to wash our plates?" - another girl said.

"Oh unnie you're home"

"Unnie?" Yunho cluelessly asked.

"Yep! She is my sister! Who is also beautiful like me and my mother"

"Honestly yunho don't mind her she's always weird like that."

"U- uhh I kinda agree with her, y- you three are kinda beautiful." - yunho slightly scratched his head.

"Really?" - Asked sowon's mother.

"Y- yeah you guys a- are." - he then stared at sowon.

"Aww thank you kiddo." - sowon's mother smiled happyly.

"You keep stuttering plus you were staring at me, it's weird" - huh? 'you keep stuttering plus you were staring at me, it's weird. My name is sojung' it was the exact same words sojung said to her when they first a had a conversation.

"Oh? Sorry. It's just- nothing."

"Yeah yeah."

"Sowon, I'm going to leave now. Good bye. Good bye to you too yunho." - sowon's mother was already leaving as she was just visiting.

"Good bye ma'am, take care and have a great day!" - the three of them waved good bye.

"Yunho."

"Why?"

"You keep talking as if you live here." - sowon said coldly. She doesn't seem to like yunho at all.

" Oh sorry ,well then I am going to leave now too."

"Yeah you should. You literally stole my fricking food plus you even pulled out a ing sword in front of me, hugged me out of the blue, slept in my bed for free, literally my bed had blood stains now. I would have slapped you already if my mother wasn't here. Pay." - that was the real reason why sowon has been speaking to him coldly.

"Pay what?" - he cluelessly asked.

"Pay for the food, you idiot."

"Oh here" - he was already handing out the cash to sowon.

"Stop." - Sowon's sister said before sowon gets to grab the cash.

"I'll pay for it. You should leave now."

"Thank you very much. Have a great day ma'am" - he bowed.  When He was finally out of the house, he transformed in to an eagle, he flew away again trying to find the man he was chasing. He was chasing the man because he stole her locket that her parents made for her... Only for her... That's why it's still useless even if you steal the locket.. cause it only works for her. But she was unable to find where the man is but she didn't give up. She kept looking for him the whole day as , a dog, a cat, a bird, a worm, an ant, a roach but she was lucky to not get spanked by a slipper as a roach. Back to sojung

"Sowon!" - said sowon's sister.

"What!" - sowon screamed back.

"Are you crazy?!?! Why would you make a ing stranger pay! That man was injured, should we just leave him to die outside!?!?!" - sowon's sister scolded sowon.

"But he-"

"Stop. I don't want to hear you talking right now." - sowon's sister stopped her from talking.

"Ugh" - sowon walked to her room and once she got there she slammed the door shut.

"He was literally so annoying! Pretending to be nice and anything! Wait. What if he stole something in my room." - sowon looked around to see if yunho stole anything but her room was still the same except the bed filled with blood stains.

"Welp, I gotta wash my bed sheets" - sowon walked to the laundry room and washed her bed sheets. A day later her bed sheets were finally clean!

"Good thing I washed it early so the stains won't stay." - sowon talked to herself. She then walked to the dining room. She saw her sister cooking something.

"Uhh hey sis. What are you cooking?" - it was kinda awkward for sowon to say cause the two sisters still didn't make up after their fight. Her sister answered nothing. Her sister finally finished cooking. Sowon finally saw what she was cooking, it was kimchi fried rice. They finally ate. No one talked about anything. Sowon did talk but her sister always didn't answer. It was an awkward dinner for the two sisters.

"Sis, I'm sorry. Look, I didn't mean to be mad and rude at him but he-" - she was cut off by her sister again.

"But you still didn't have to do that. That was rude of you. What would he think of you now sowon?" - her sister's question was met with silence.

"Sowon answer me." - her sister said coldly.

"Rude and plastic." - sowon can't look her sister in the eye.

"Yes, that is right. It's wrong of you to be rude to someone who didn't have ill intentions."

"Yes sister. I'm sorry."

"And it's not like he stained and stole your food on purpose. He didn't even steal your food! Anyways don't do that again. I forgive you and I'm sorry too for screaming at you." - a smile immediately appeared in sowon's face.

"Really!?!" - sowon looked like a happy child despite being 26 years old.

"Yes. Really." - sowon immediately hugged her sister tight.

"Sis I love you so so much!!!" - sowon said.

"Yeah me too." Sowon's sister patted sowon on the back.

Back to yuju.

"Yunho, where have you been!" - said yunho's evil grandfather.

"Nowhere." - yuju blankly said.

"Nowhere? Yunho, NOWHERE?! If you are going to be like this just get out of this place! Stop running away if you don't want to die like your parents and your stupid girl!" - His grandfather screamed.

"Fine. I never wanted to be in this place anyways. Also, insult me if you'd like, but NEVER ever insult my parents and sojung."

"Fine. If that's what you want then ok. You'll keep living here until you find a place to stay." - her grandmother said.

"Go to your room, Choi yuju." - said her grandmother.

"Why are you calling me yuju? Aren't you guys supposed to call me yunho?" - yuju asked.

"It's your real and birth name so why can't we call you that?"

"Nothing." - yuju then walked inside her room aka study.

"Ugh I have to find a house. Or maybe just an apartment. I'm gonna start looking for it tomorrow.

A/N: yeyyy I finally ended a chapter cause I didn't do that in my previous story :D anyways what do you think? Is the story weird? Plus answer me;)