IV. Chapter ~ Keys to love, Keys to home

Colors of our beautiful love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their relationship was getting stronger and stronger, every day, their love was growing like a small plant that was planted. But this plant won’t ever die. They knew that. They could be together already for four months, their relationship was really strong. It felt so impossible to be in love so quickly, but it did happen. And soon, Jonghyun decided that he will make the first step.

They settled a date again in Hyun’s big house, sure, in the evening because Jonghyun had work and so did both men. Heechul and Taemin loved being in Jonghyun's house which was very cozy and Roo got used to their guests, she was already taking them as a part of the small family. Jonghyun prepared dinner as always and Hee with Tae brought a good wine.

“Good evening, sweets,” Jonghyun greeted them both with kisses and their cheeks. “How was your day?” he asked with a soft smile and led them to the dining room though they had already known the way there.

“It was really boring without you,” Taemin smiled cutely and hugged Jonghyun from behind kissing his neck. “I have to agree, I was just writing the whole day but… I would love to have company because… it gets so boring when I am home alone,” Heechul whispered and hugged Jjong from the front.

“Oh no, so bad, bad, I have now to take care of you both,” Jjong smirked chuckling, and firstly pulled Heechul into a soft deep kiss while his hand Taemin’s sides and arm, then he also turned his head to Taemin kissing him deeply while his fingers Hee’s cheek.

"And we should take the best care of you," Heechul smiled cutely and winked at Taemin who giggled and squeezed Hyun in his tight hug into which he pulled Jjong. "What about a massage after dinner?" Minnie smiled and kissed Hyun's neck. "Will I get the double massage? It sounds so good," Hyun purred grinning when he both men and sat with them on chairs. "Only the best," Heechul chuckled.

"Nice," Hyun grinned. "I tried a new recipe, eat well, by the way, Jinki and the boys sent greetings. They were happy to hear that you both and I are still in the touch," Jjong chuckled and kissed Heechul and Taemin too.

"If we wouldn't contact Jinki... ah, we really should one day thank him properly, thanks to him we have an amazing man by our side," Heechul smiled blushing a bit, he kissed Jonghyun's cheek and took chopsticks. "Eat well," Hee smiled cutely and started eating. "We should babysit their sons and buy them some wellness spa week!" Taemin giggled and Hyun chuckled. "Not a bad idea actually... Eat well, genius," Jjong grinned, kissed Taemin and ran his fingers in Hee's hair, and kissed his neck when he started eating too.

"Eat well..." Taemin blushed giggling. "It is so good," Taemin moaned. "Hm, I am so glad that I can make you moan... even without being ," Hyun purred and laughed when Taemin squeaked and pouted at Jonghyun. "Nooo jokes around, mister Kim!" Taemin pouted more and was eating while Jonghyun was still laughing, he almost choked on food. "Watch out, babe," Heechul laughed as well and ruffled Min's hair though he was blushing too.

"Ah... I have never imagined myself being in such a beautiful love with two amazing men. I really want to kiss your cheeks and cuddle you today in my bed so much," Hyun smiled grinning, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter