III. Chapter ~ We are your VIP

Colors of our beautiful love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After breakfast when they cleaned used dishes then. Jonghyun took Taemin and Heechul to the Namsan tower then, firstly they took a route in the minizoo which was just under the tower, the way up there was very difficult but they didn’t mind it because they spent time together and they giggled for the whole time because of jokes they have made. In the ZOO they bought some packs of food for animals and fed a few of them.

“Look, Minnie, you look like this cutie!” Heechul giggled and pointed at the big llama that was watching them. Taemin pouted and pointed at one very funny kind of monkey. “And this is you!” he stuck his tongue out when Jonghyun laughed and hugged them both around their waists.

“Babes, what are you doing, hm? Are you really comparing yourselves to animals?” Hyun chuckled. “He did it first! And what do you think? I am not a llama, right?” Taemin pouted and frowned at Heechul who giggled and stuck his tongue out at Taemin.

“No, you aren’t, you both aren’t actually here, you are kittens,” Jonghyun chuckled and kissed them both, no one was around so he was sure that they won’t be watched.

Taemin giggled blushing when he snuggled closer to Jjong. Heechul blushed, pouted, and snuggled closer to Hyun as well. “Good boys, now, is the animal that resembles me here?” Hyun chuckled cuddling them both. “Weelll…” Taemin giggled. “You are Puppy!” Heechul grinned. “But also big Tiger,” Taemin giggled and pointed at a beautiful big cat.

“Oh, my dears, now you are full of compliments? I love that,” Jjong laughed and kissed them again, they walked around the ZOO more and then walked on the Namsan tower after buying three locks.

“Three locks, I am so happy to have you, I hope that you are still being happy,” Jonghyun smiled softly and their cheeks. “I am,” Minnie smiled. “And me too,” Heechul nodded smiling when he kissed Jonghyun.

They were together just for a day, they were taking slow steps but already felt comfortable with each other so well. They locked locks together and then at the place with locks. “Now we are locked together, right?” Taemin smiled and looked at Heechul with a smile. “We are,” Hee smiled softly and then looked at Jjong who chuckled. “And it still wasn’t everything what I can give to you,” Jjong smiled. “You two feel comfortable with each other for so long. How do you feel now around me?” Jjong asked smiling.

“It is so much different than… I really love the change… I think that Jinki was really right…” Taemin smiled shyly. “When Jinki told us about the solution… we were so surprised and to be honest… I was too scared that I will lose Minnie… but now I feel like all of my doubts were splashed away with your energy,” Heechul smiled and Taemin smiled softly. “You won’t ever lose me, Chulie,” Minnie kissed him and Jjong smiled brightly.

“Don’t worry, if you would feel like you need just time for just two of you, I will give it to you,” Hyun kissed them and their backs.

“I don’t think that it would be needed,” Heechul smiled and Taemin nodded. “It wouldn’t be needed, you are so sweet and amazing… I really want to… um…” Tae blushed giggling when Jjong chuckled, kissed them both, and looked around.

“I think it is more beautiful here at night when it rolls and lights are on, next time we are going here for dinner,” Jjong smiled and looked at Minnie and Chullie.

“It is still so nice even during this time,” Heechul smiled softly and Taemin nodded giggling. “Are… we going for lunch here?” Minnie asked shyly and Hyun chuckled. “We are, let’s go,” Hyun winked and made the way into the restaurant where they took private seats and ordered udon with Jjajangmyeon, Sundubu Jjigae, and Gopchang and also some types of juice and when it arrived, they started eating and chatting along.

After amazing lunch, they made their way to Hyun’s house and said their goodbyes around five o’clock in the afternoon. Jonghyun was feeling happy and so did Heechul with Taemin. They both were happy and talked a lot together about Jonghyun and their possible new relationship.

 

The day of Heechul’s musical. Heechul was very anxious about the whole game. He got a message when he was on the way to the theatre. As he parked the car, he saw that not only one message came but two. One from Taemin and the second one from Jjong.

“Hwaiting, my love, I will be cheering for you, we will be cheering for you! I love you and I can’t wait to see your performance! I am sure that you will do amazing today! Your Minnie~!

“Dear Heechulie, I am happy that I can come to see you today, I am sure that you are the precious actor so don’t get nervous, alright? I wish I could splash your nervousness away but now I can try it only through message. Good luck, hwaiting, you will do an amazing performance, I am sure of it! Your Jjong~”

It warmed Heechul a lot. His cheeks got red and he bit his lower lip. He texted them back. “Thank you very much, loves, Chullie♥”

Hee took a deep breath, smiled softly, rubbed his nape, and walked into the theatre so he could meet with his colleagues. Meanwhile, they were preparing for the stage, Taemin was slowly finishing his dance training and Jonghyun was on the way to the hall where Taemin was. Minnie had a bag with his clothes for changing his clothes, he also had to take a shower.

Jjong was wearing his bodyguard jacket with a mask, on the backseat he had a different coat, it was dark purple, under the jacket he had a black shirt, he knew that it suited him well. As soon as he arrived and pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter