V. Chapter ~ Three means power and love

Colors of our beautiful love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun, Heechul, and Taemin were living together happily. When Jjong gave them the key, the next day they moved everything into Hyun’s house, they reorganized it and put their apartment for rent offers. Roo was happy when she had so many people around her. When Jjong was at work, Taemin was at some show, and Heechul was home alone but not so alone. Roo was keeping him company. She was happy when she discovered that someone is staying home and she could lay on Hee’s lap while Hee was working.

Time was flying and they celebrated a year when they were together. They invited Jinki and his family for a barbecue party. Happy family. You could say that. But one day happened a bad situation. Hyun was protecting one politician member of parliament when a gunshot started. Though Jonghyun was quick and pushed the man beside immediately firing as well, he got a bullet into his chest where the protection of the safety vest was but the sniper fired another one in Hyun’s thigh. The shot in the chest could just crash him a bit at his ribs but with the hip, it was a bit worse

“Jonghyun!” Minho shouted, they had that task together, it was a big action.

The sniper was attacked by police and Minho ran to Hyun. Jonghyun groaned and caught his thigh when among his fingers appeared blood. Others helped the politician and someone called also an ambulance. Minho took from his vest a tourniquet and tried to fix it around Jonghyun’s thigh just upper from the shot so the injury wouldn’t bleed a lot.

“That idiot… is Mr. Ahn… alright?” Hyun asked and coughed a bit when Minho checked Hyun’s safety vest. “They got him… but… JONGHYUN! YOUR VEST DIDN’T make it!” Minho widened his eyes and looked at the emergency staff. “Come here! Move your asses! We have a wounded man here!!!” Minho shouted at them and pressed his palm against the vest more.

“What? You are kidding… it must be only a scratch, I feel like being broken and not shot,” Hyun groaned and slapped Minho’s arm. “And you are hurting me more, you idiot,” Jjong growled.

“Ya, I am just helping you through… if you are swearing, you are alright,” Minho chuckled and Jonghyun rolled his eyes back but emergency rushed to them and Minho made a place for doctors, but he was pulled closer by Jonghyun’s hand which was a bit covered in blood. “Call them, okay? Or no… pick them up and visit me, you can take boys,” Hyun smiled softly when he saw almost in a blur everything.

“I will, I promise,” Minho nodded. “We have to go,” the doctor said and told to Minho a few details when Minho nodded and took Jonghyun’s gun.

He then talked to his boss and quickly drove home. Jinki finished his shift and was almost in front of their apartment’s door when he looked at Minho a bit in surprise.

“Love, did you end sooner?” Jinki smiled and kissed Minho but then widened his eyes when he saw Minho’s bloody hands. “M-Mi-Minho… w-what happened?”

“I will tell you everything, I need to wash my hands, where is Bummie?” Minho asked, Jinki blinked and let him in when Minho rushed into the bathroom and washed his hands and face. “Bummie went for boys, you know, they were in the kindergarten for a few hours so they will get used to… But can you finally tell me… what happened?” Jinki bit his lip and Minho sighed.

“Jonghyun got shot… the doctor said that in his chest wasn’t that bad and his vest helped to it… that damn sniper had strong bullets and maybe just his ribs got a bit... crashed. But his thigh wasn’t protected and he got a second shot there,” Minho bit his lip and looked at Jinki when the older man widened his eyes.

“Um… no… no… is he… is he alright? We should go to Heechul and Taemin… they shouldn’t hear it from the news!” Jinki bit his lips and Minho nodded. “True… let’s go, leave a note for Kibum,” Minho said but they heard a front door.

Kibum and two boys walked in when his eyes shone and immediately his smile dropped down when he saw Minho’s and Jinki’s terrified faces. “Why… are you looking-“ Kibum blinked when both boys squeaked and ran to their dads.

“Hello babies,” Minho smiled and welcomed them, he tried his best to be calm but he couldn’t just stay.

“K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter