Curious Lisa

If we were (life after the drama)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             Hae in pov

They was a long silence after the call.....,baby before you misunderstood I was only calling her to thank her, she and the other cast of the drama drop by at the set to surprise me 

oppa I understand you don't need to explain your self,I was surprise by her reply but also glad she wasn't jealous about it.Anyways oppa have miss you and am so tired right now,I move closer to her and engulf her in my arms.

Are you hungry,I order some food a while ago should I preheat it for you before you would sleep then,sure oppa.

Ae ri was sitting in the living room while hae in was I the kitchen warming the food.

I was done with the food ae ri would you eat there or should I live it in the dining room,dae oppa I would eat it her.

           In the other side of Seoul,jisoo was the only one in their dorm when she came back from hea in shooting surprise,

As soon as I got home,I notice the dorm was quiet and I thought maybe the girls where already asleep,I went straight to kitchen cause I was thirsty then I saw a sticky note on the kitchen counter.

unnie,we left for the studio for a quick demo we might come back late.char young keep some kimchi in the fridge for you so microwave it and eat.love you always✨❤️💕

I smile at their cute letter am sure it was written by Lisa,I went to the fridge and I saw the kimchi at the top so I took it out and microwave it.As soon as it was done I took it out got a box of fresh banana milk in the fridge and went straight to my room.I place the food on my bed and got my phone out to call my members in the band group chat,the picked at first ring since they were together.

unnie"shouted Lisa,I smiled at her childishness.Are you guys almost done I asked them.Dae unnie replied Jennie,we are about to leave already do you need anything so we can get it on our way back'said rose.Before I could reply Lisa interjected,unnie have you eaten rose pack some leftover kimchi for you in the fridge,do you even see the sticky note.

instead of replying I face the camera to the food beside me then turn the camera back to my face,I saw the smile on their face.Dae I have Lisa unnie are you happy now I said teasing her and they all burst out in laughter.

Unnie continue eating we are already about to leave see you  soon and we end the call.

After we end the group video call,I started eating also simultaneously scroll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter