Surprise on set

If we were (life after the drama)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      After their movie night,and the little reflection about her stand with him with her members they all called it a night and they went to their respective room.

          On the other side of Seoul,

I think you have a call check it,

The person can wait and if is that important he or she can leave a voicenote.i though you said you miss me but I doubt that cause if you do you would care less about the caller.

I do baby, I really miss you but you are always busy either with work or your other less important work before he could keep on talking she sit or more like strand her self on his lap and kiss his lip so as to keep him shut.

                           Even after the first Broadcast the people where still complaining about the history distortion and the drama is on d verge of cancelling but the production company stood their ground and they kept assuring them they would prove it just fiction.

                                   Writers POV

Even with all the issues surrounding the drama the cast still try to keep in touch and supporting one another in their other activities either by sending food truck or coffee trucks.During the movie shoot jisoo and the rest of the three other cast of the 207 dorm became close friends include hye Yoon,they create a group chat for their selfs yo be able to catch up. The only one with a drama which is still shooting among the cast is hae in so Kim misoo brought up the idea to surprise him on his movie set since it been long they've all seen him.The other girls also agreed.

                               Hae in POV

It been more than 2 weeks since the official broadcast of the drama,and the shooting for my other drama have began currently the shooting location is in Seoul but it more than an hour drive from the city.In between the shoot I saw my manager on a call and he keeps on looking at his wrist watch I figured out maybe it involves personal matter since it late already.

The girls came individual with their respective cars and manager,thanks to his manager who gave them the location of the shoot which makes their job easier they where able to locate their easily.

                         Jisoo POV

We all decide to surprise oppa on his connect drama shoot,initially we all decide to go together but we katerver idea to go separately since our managers would likely follows us.

We all decide to go with the dress code unnie pick,even though she's not here to see it but I know she's watching over us.i pray she's happy and smiling proudly in heaven with the other angels.Before I could dwelling in on unnie death again a notification appear on my screen.

                           207 for life:"

"shinye unnie love":the coffee truck left 5 minute ago,do I think we can all leave know after a minute it reads, read by all the member.

Hyejin cutie:arraso,am already in my car about to leave now.

Hye Yoon cutie:arraso am already in my car meet you guys there soon

I:alright then see you guys then and we all log out.

After the little conversation I called my manager to inform.him am already coming to the parking lot,

As soon as I got to the parking lot I saw my manager with and ice americano and milk shake I smiled at him,which makes me think that one if the reasons I really appericiate him he always knows my need beforehand which amuse me all the time.

        Conversation of jisoo and and her manager

Oppa kashaminda,that why you are the best how do you know am craving for a milk shake.

Nam san:that why am the manager plus anything with milk is jisoo

I laughed at his statement,they all like teasing me with my milk love.

We both get in the car,without telling me I know is excited to see hae in oppa cause they are close,am also excited to see him cause it more than two weeks we last talk after that night.

I decide to play game to keep my self less bored,while oppa put our music on repeat in the car.Due to less traffic we got there less than an hour.

Oppa parked the car at at the entrance gate since it getting a bit dark,then we both get off.I saw unnie and hyejin together beside unnies car so I walk closer to their side.

Before I could surprise them with my presence hye Jin turn back and she smiled at me,.

Hye Jin:annyeong sooya,u look beautiful as always

Shinye:hope the drive wasn't to stressful for you,

Annyeong jinna also unnie the drive wasn't stressful,also where is hye Yoon is she not here yet.Before unnie could reply I saw her coming out from the other side of unnie car.

Hye Yoon:I just feel like resting a little bit in unnies car since my manager left with my car.

I hugged her,"your hair has grown longer compare to the last time we last meet she said"I check my slightly more straightened hair compare to my usual and realize it true.

Chincha,I gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter