The conference

If we were (life after the drama)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  The conference was held in an hotel near jtbc building.

                         Jung hae in POV

The car stop abruptly and I realise we've gotten to the conference venue,I opened the car door and then step out with my manager behind me.He told me the conference Hall is on the fourth floor since that my first time there he lead the way.

At the entrance of the hall I saw the director and some staff crew of the drama.

Hae in:annyeonghaseyo director nim

Director:annyeong hae in shi,finally u are re-born to meet your young ro in this after life. We all burst out in laughter due to his joke,I also play along by saying "since we love each other so much,I had to beg to be re-born early with the ability to remember my first life.

They were all engross in their little chat,that they didn't seems to notice the click of heel behind them. 

                    Jisoo POV 

After the little interaction with my members I feel a little at peace but I still feel nervous not to disappoint them,I was about to put my phone in my lady Dior bag then I saw the time "11:17" that 43 minute before the conference and we have to be there 30 minute prior so as to prepare for the likely questions.

Oppa can you please drive a little faster we are running late,we are meant to be there 30 minute early.

Jisoo manager:jisooyah relax the conference is still 30 minute later so we are not late. Even though I know he was right but I can't help but feel bad for making them wait since I know oppa is always punctual and they would be waiting for me before starting the pre conference questions.

Finally we got to the hall parking lot,we were directed by one of the staffs to the conference hall.

From a distance,jisoo heard a familiar chuckle she could recognise anyehere "hae in oppa is already there". 

Annyeong haseyo everyone,oppa,director nim

                          Hae in POV 

"Annyeong haseyo oppa" I heard the most beautiful husky angelic voice I was dieing to see say from behind . On reflex I and director turn back and saw jisoo greeting us,astonish is an understatement with the view in front of me even though we all know how pretty she is am still always amazed with her visual level,but today she looks like a real life Disney princess in her black mini ball gown dress.she looks surreal and breathtaking. I mentally caution my self to stop been a ert.

"Mian hae for coming late"she said,we all laugh at her and said she wasn't but she still kept on apologizing and I find it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter