First Broadcast

If we were (life after the drama)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  Writer's POV 

After the promotional shoot, hae in had to leave early cause he had another endorsement shoot plus a meeting with his management team.

                                 Jisoo POV 

And that a rap announce the photographer in charge of the shoot,as soon as he announced that oppa manager came to meet him so I left to meet my manager sitting behind the coffee maker cause I notice their conversation looks important.

Before I could sneak behind Nam Sam oppa to scare him cause he was busy with the game he was playing and partially it my fault cause I influenced that,he notice I was coming to him so he stood up and meet me half way."oppa why did u stood up u ruined my plan" he chuckled and said "was I planning to startled him before" so I gave him my mischevious grin.

In between my conversation with my manager I notice oppa talking to the director then he turned his gaze at me before I could look away he makes his way towards me.

Jisooshi,"mian hae I have to leave earlier than plan something important came up so I need to leave now said oppa". No  problem oppa take care and drive safely even though I know is not the one driving I still feel the need to mention that,but some where inside me I feel sad cause I know before we would be able to see again would be indefinite cause of our busy schedules and our jobs. I was brought out of my thought by what oppa said.

"Yeonga sooyah" and he gave me his ear to ear boyish laugh.As a result of that I smiled back and reply "yeonga oppayah".He waved at me before leaving the building with his manager.

                                       Hae In POV 

As soon as the photographer announce the end of the shoot Min Jin oppa came to me.

Min Jin(hae in manager): hae in shi I just received a call from the CEO,your endorsement deal shoot of next week has been changed to today cause of the weather today suit the concept and you also have a meeting with the CEO after that. 

I was surprise about the suddenly changed in the date but I understand since the concept has to do with the weather.

Min Jin:I would go and inform the director that we would leave earlier than planned.

I stop him before he could leave saying I would prefer telling him personally to avoid any misunderstanding or Incase he might have something else to tell me and he agreed.

I leave to meet the director who was asking the editor about things surrounding today's shoot I asked him to spare me some minute.

Director nim:hae in what the matter u looked tense

Hae in:mian hae director nim something urgent came up so I have to leave 

Director :is that why u are worried,that fine we are done already so u don't need to worry u can leave and if they is anything or changes to make I would give you a call.

Hae in:kashamida 

Director :you are welcome and you should leave now to avoid traffic.

Before going I look around for jisoo to inform her also and I saw her talking with her manager but she glance back at me at that moment and our eye lock together,I took that opportunity to make my way towards her direction.i told her I need to leave for something important,she was understanding cause she didn't took an offense in that before I turn around she told me to drive safely and I chuckle.i surprise my self more by saying her customize greeting line"yeonga sooya"and she even amaze me more by replying in a mischevious way"yeonga oppa"which make me flushed and I in-voluntary touched my ears as I always do when am shy.

                       As soon as hae in left,since they was nothing much to do director told jisoo she could also leave and so she did. Five minute to the drive she took her phone from her bag and she saw her group chat with her members checking on her about the conference. She decide to do group video call.

                            Yg Headquarters

Careful when you come through my way",

My body already know how to play🎶

Work it keep it tight everyday and i I I I know you need a taste,wooh🎶

Fall in love give a little ooh ooh🎶,

Make grrinnnnnn,"yah Lisa pick your phone said rose🌹,

They were all in the hq dance studio since their unnie is having her conference they decide to hang out together and by so Lisa suggest they make a dance video on taki Taki which they all agreed on. They tried calling jisoo after and hour but she wasn't picking so they figured out she was still busy so they leave her some message telling her they are in the dance studio and they all intend to have a movie night together at their dorm for her drama first Broadcast.

{Back to present }after the outburst from rose she went to the phone holder on the water dispenser as she saw the caller ID she quickly answered unnie you are done,as they heard her mention jisoo name they went to were she was standing 

Jennie:jisoonie chukia(congratulation)also we're are you I want to give you a kiss palli.

She laugh at their childishness,"arraso am on my way but should I come to the dance studio or we should meet at the dorm" 

"Ani"just go straight home you would be tired already so we would come and meet you we are done already we might even got there before you said rosè.

Alright then love you girls see you later and d line went blank. 

                                   Jisoo POV

After my video call with the girls I told oppa to just drive straight to our dorm,which was 30 minute away from where they are.

   Good night oppa,

Nam Sam:lemme walk you to the dorm

"Ani oppa it late already and you must be tired I would be fine without you for 3 minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter